Kirby Smart is a giant gaping vagina

jimmyjazz

7 hours ago, TexArcher said:

My experience with the Georgia fans in my section was pretty good.  But I did see an awful lot of them throwing the Horns down and talking pretty aggressively at Longhorn fans on the way in and out of DKR.  If they're like that on the road when they're outnumbered, could they actually be as bad at home as Buckeye fans?

And Kirby's comments after the game were bizarre.  I guess he was mad that two of his guys got tossed for targeting (correctly) and the worst PI call in the history of football got corrected?  

Whatever.  I hope we get the rematch in Atlanta when we don't have a Red River hangover the whole first half.  We can win that game.

They were fine except for the guys shouting SEC, SEC, SEC leaving the stadium.  They didn't remember we beat the team they can't beat last year.  Didn't see any Horns down.

(disclosure-my wife is a Georgia Bulldawg and she was wearing her red and black last night).

7 hours ago, linux said:

Bama fans are legit underrated. They could have been the trashiest arrogant assholes for the past 15 years but we're surprisingly humble. Boring but humble.

At the end of the day I don't give Kirby too much shit the first beer can was thrown over their bench, which then inspired the bottle deluge from the student section.

Like that middle aged chick who tried to climb over and attack the OU fans at the Sugar Bowl a few years back?!?!

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fucking SEC fans are insufferable.  Almost as insufferable as they are stupid.  

Cry harder. 

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm surprised your trailer park has free WiFi.

Says the guy throwing trash on his own field. Lotta talk coming from the losers bracket. 

• Fuck You 26

7 minutes ago, COE said:

Cry harder. 

Says the guy throwing trash on his own field. Lotta talk coming from the losers bracket. 

So not only did we not upgrade the quality of officiating in this move, but we also downgraded the quality of shit talking trolls from opponents’ fanbases?

For god’s sake, Baylor sent better. 

Fucking dork. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Did not read any of the entries of is thread but I fucking concur. Kirby Smart has NO business having a sandy vagina with blue waffle warts.

Fuck you in your massive cunt you POS fat fuck hypocrite of a human ass pustule. May your next ass pegging bust your colon and you die of your own shit poisoning you.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tylerocks said:

Kirby Smart talking about half-full plastic bottles being thrown and player safety is rich.  He should look in the fucking mirror and the 29 arrests over the last couple years his players have on the books for driving like fucking assholes.

Fucking dickbag.

Well, he wasn't talking about innocent bystander safety. 

• Haha 1

let's see if we can get the dickbag to actually engage in proper debate

@COE please comment on the following subjects - no spinning - no deflecting - stay on topic please

1. SEC-readiness of Texas fans

2. Kirby Smart's vaginal yeast attack over plastic water bottles vs. committing assault on an opposing player on his own sideline and saying he doesn't remember doing it

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

Did not read any of the entries of is thread but I fucking concur. Kirby Smart has NO business having a sandy vagina with blue waffle warts.

Fuck you in your massive cunt you POS fat fuck hypocrite of a human ass pustule. May your next ass pegging bust your colon and you die of your own shit poisoning you.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

i approve of this message 

28 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

let's see if we can get the dickbag to actually engage in proper debate

@COE please comment on the following subjects - no spinning - no deflecting - stay on topic please

1. SEC-readiness of Texas fans

2. Kirby Smart's vaginal yeast attack over plastic water bottles vs. committing assault on an opposing player on his own sideline and saying he doesn't remember doing it

Woody shoulda thought of that excuse...Kirby in foghorn leghorn voice "I ah just don't ah remember ah boss ah yep, can't place it"

The Big 12 Fan Base was totally correct about TX and OU fans.  Yall are the biggest POS I've ever seen with the BS y'all pulled tonight. Glass houses...your Cotdayum Coach is a fucking DRUNK and you have the audacity to FUGG with KIRBY.  Personally I like SARK, but KIRBY he is not.  YOUR FANS ARE TOTAL AYUSS though. YOUR BS was on display for the world to see.  WE NOW AGREE with the Rest Of The Big 12 FAN BASE...y'all are ARSEHATS.  BTW, we are not anywhere near where we need to be to win a NATTIE, but your team is really not very good. Proving once again, playing that WEEKAYUSS schedule tells you nothing but how to pad stats.  Your corners are not ready for the SEC, your SAFETIES cannot handle the SEC run games and your fans are already worse than UT and FL...and that's saying a lot.  I honestly like Sark and wish him well...but your assholes in the stands...whole new level of F'ed up.  GLAD you showed your roots the first REAL GAME of the SEASON.  F TX!

Well, your stay will be short.

3 hours ago, Tylerocks said:

Kirby Smart talking about half-full plastic bottles being thrown and player safety is rich.  He should look in the fucking mirror and the 29 arrests over the last couple years his players have on the books for driving like fucking assholes.

Fucking dickbag.

And a staff member was literally killed on his watch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, B00M said:

beck bennett snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Just because coach to coach comms worked doesn’t mean coach to helmet comms did. 

We hacked their dumb asses.

Not really, but the stupid shits were probably using guest Wi-Fi at the stadium.

Edited by MissingInAction
So yea, we hacked those hillbillies
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

The Big 12 Fan Base was totally correct about TX and OU fans.  Yall are the biggest POS I've ever seen with the BS y'all pulled tonight. Glass houses...your Cotdayum Coach is a fucking DRUNK and you have the audacity to FUGG with KIRBY.  Personally I like SARK, but KIRBY he is not.  YOUR FANS ARE TOTAL AYUSS though. YOUR BS was on display for the world to see.  WE NOW AGREE with the Rest Of The Big 12 FAN BASE...y'all are ARSEHATS.  BTW, we are not anywhere near where we need to be to win a NATTIE, but your team is really not very good. Proving once again, playing that WEEKAYUSS schedule tells you nothing but how to pad stats.  Your corners are not ready for the SEC, your SAFETIES cannot handle the SEC run games and your fans are already worse than UT and FL...and that's saying a lot.  I honestly like Sark and wish him well...but your assholes in the stands...whole new level of F'ed up.  GLAD you showed your roots the first REAL GAME of the SEASON.  F TX!

What is this dipshitted gibberish? Learn to fucking read and write you morons. God damn.

3 hours ago, troph said:

what the hell is with his contortions not to spell out "ass" and "fuck" with spellings like "fugg" and "arse" and "Ayuus" what a weird bunch these asshats are.

Maybe SEC Rant and the other team forums don't allow them to curse?

Or he's just being a good, fake Christian bible-thumper.

13 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Maybe SEC Rant and the other team forums don't allow them to curse?

Or he's just being a good, fake Christian bible-thumper.

Few things are more embarrassing to read than a site full of people that are so desperate to curse like big boys that they've basically invented their own unique language to quasi do so.

5 hours ago, troph said:

what the hell is with his contortions not to spell out "ass" and "fuck" with spellings like "fugg" and "arse" and "Ayuus" what a weird bunch these asshats are.

Maybe they aren't allowed to curse on their pathetic message boards.

Holy shit. aggy is well, aggy. These people are truly and horribly stupid.

Do they eat crayons for breakfast?

How did they manage to even make it here for the game?

Edited by MissingInAction

On 10/20/2024 at 12:29 AM, Macklemore said:

I love Sark. I think he is a phenomenal coach and is an inspiration for those of us in recovery.  I support him on a higher level than any other UT coach I have ever rooted for.

That being said I’d rather have him have this attitude after a win.

then saying shit like this after a loss

You're assuming that what Sark says to the press about what he said to his team after the loss is actually what he said to his team after the loss.  Perhaps it is, but I'm confident the tone and the message are VERY different today, and for the rest of the week.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/20/2024 at 11:05 AM, UGAHumpsPolls said:

Hey man it’s ok to spell the cuss words on this website

22 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Say what you will, but kirby gets his guys to believe stuff and feel like underdogs/ world against them better than anyone I’ve ever seen considering the level of talent and success they have/had.

After his postgame comments at first I just wanted to roll my eyes and continue to add to my idea that she’s starting to lose it mentally… but then realized…

He’s going to make a dangerous politician someday.

Kirby has a team full of five stars. I’d bet my life savings that the players look at him like a goofball when he says that dumb shit

34 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Kirby Smart is a giant gaping vagina, dickbag, whatever else. 

But he exposed the fact that our OL is not very good, and our strarting QP is not very good. Basically, our offense is not very good. 

I don't know that they aren't good. But they were not good Saturday night.

Maybe they just didn't want to be there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/20/2024 at 1:00 PM, smuggs said:

Lol. Bring me an Enchirito, a crunchy 6-pack with a large Mountain Dew, and E. Honda. I’ll whip that Russian ass all night long.

Zangeif vs E Honda is actually the 10-0 matchup, it's banned in tournaments because it's legitimately unfair to the e honda player. This is not a skill issue, it's a bug in the game. When you play as E Honda vs Zangeif, if the zangeif player knows the exploit, the match is over before the round begins, and there is absolutely nothing that the e honda player can do to counter it. The game lets Zangeif pull off the move before it even starts reading the e honda player's joystick, which makes it impossible to jump, which is how you block the SPD. If the Zangeif player knows the exploit, they will win 10 match ups and lose 0 in an equal skill fight, because it's an actual bug in the game. Zangeif is ridiculously overpowered and broken in the original SNES SF2. Thats actually why there are so many different revisions of SF2: Championship edition, Turbo, Hyper fighting, etc. They're all attempts to fix things like Zangeif's infinite to make the game actually fair.

Also SEC rant posters will be like "FRICK TEXAS" unironically lol

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed

On 10/20/2024 at 1:00 PM, smuggs said:

Lol. Bring me an Enchirito, a crunchy 6-pack with a large Mountain Dew, and E. Honda. I’ll whip that Russian ass all night long.

I used to love Enchiritos. Didn’t they take those off their menu? (Sorry/not for thread curve)

On 10/21/2024 at 12:27 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

Kirby Smart is a giant gaping vagina, dickbag, whatever else. 

But he exposed the fact that our OL is not very good, and our strarting QP is not very good. Basically, our offense is not very good. 

Yup. He embarrassed Sark and completely out coached and out schemed him in front of the entire world Saturday night. 

Sark has been smelling his own farts too much this year.