Kirby Smart is a giant gaping vagina

jimmyjazz

Fuck a rematch. I’ve said before the season being 3rd place in the SEC is the best place to be in all of CFB. I choose hosting a CFB playoff game vs Liberty or Indiana whatever over playing a UGA, Bama, LSU, etc and possibly ending up right at the same situation anyways if we lose. Just win out and skull fuck everybody

10 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Don't like what their coach says then don't get punked by their team 

Sir I’m a fan, I have no control over that

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I love Sark. I think he is a phenomenal coach and is an inspiration for those of us in recovery.  I support him on a higher level than any other UT coach I have ever rooted for.

That being said I’d rather have him have this attitude after a win.

then saying shit like this after a loss

The fact that everyone was picking us all week made me nervous - and it's clear it was a big coaching point for Smart during the week ("your whole network..."). 

That said, fuck this giant cavernous, yawning pussy. Hopefully, the OL and QB issues get fixed if we have to play them again

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Fuck the Georgia bitches barking like seals in the stands. Trashiest away fans since LSU

They were awful all day/night. Pure redneck trash at DKR. Like a mix of Tech and aggy. Bama fans >>>> Georgia morons

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite
  • Hook 'Em 5

5 hours ago, Burt said:

Who the fuck was he talking about after the game when he mentioned they didn't come to take pictures and do all the superstar stuff?

My guess he was saying we are a vanity program and they’re hunters. Fits his mindset all week. 

He was fairly unhinged last night though. He came across as someone on an upper. 

• Like 1

Eh, Kirby is giving his team a chip on their shoulder for the rematch this year or next even though they won this game.  That’s not bad coaching.  I wouldn’t want to see that from the coach of my kids pee wee football team, but college football is pro sports now.  A decent argument could be made that Smart would be doing a disservice to the team if he didn’t use every means within the rules to give his team an edge and the best shot to win a championship.

And he’s still a giant gaping vagina.

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

Herman ain't walking through that door.

Herman: 4-0 in bowls

Sark: 0-2 in bowls

I’m afraid to ask, but do you… miss Herman? Herman’s Bowl opponents, outside of UGA, weren’t exactly at the level of a Penix led Washington. 

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Eh, Kirby is giving his team a chip on their shoulder for the rematch this year or next even though they won this game.  That’s not bad coaching.  I wouldn’t want to see that from the coach of my kids pee wee football team, but college football is pro sports now.  A decent argument could be made that Smart would be doing a disservice to the team if he didn’t use every means within the rules to give his team an edge and the best shot to win a championship.

And he’s still a giant gaping vagina.

Fuck that ho 

9 hours ago, Mez2 said:

If you want to trade Kirby for Sark, you are the guy who thinks Zangief is better than Ryu. 

In the very, very first version of the SNES edition of Street Fighter 2, Geif is a 10-0 character, the only 10-0 character in all the mainline street fighter games. It's the near-mythical unwinnable matchup. His Spinning pile driver move can be followed by a safe jump into crouch kick into spinning pile driver for an infinite, and the SPD hitbox range is so oversized he can hit the opponent from match starting position, and it has a bug where it'll come out a frame before any other move if done on the exact start of the round. This means he's the only character in the game which can be literally unbeatable, he can get you into an infinite at the start before you have any chance to react down to the game programming level. As in there is absolutely nothing you can do to beat him if he pulls off the move on frame 1 of the round. In the first revision of world warrior, he's literally broken and unbeatable.

Sark is still better than Kirby, though, just because Sark doesn't smell like cheese and feet.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed

My experience with the Georgia fans in my section was pretty good.  But I did see an awful lot of them throwing the Horns down and talking pretty aggressively at Longhorn fans on the way in and out of DKR.  If they're like that on the road when they're outnumbered, could they actually be as bad at home as Buckeye fans?

And Kirby's comments after the game were bizarre.  I guess he was mad that two of his guys got tossed for targeting (correctly) and the worst PI call in the history of football got corrected?  

Whatever.  I hope we get the rematch in Atlanta when we don't have a Red River hangover the whole first half.  We can win that game.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Mez2 said:

Kirby is a girls name

First time I saw that name, Kirby Smart, I wondered which sorority she was in.

My Georgia fan moment:

Me, @swonie, @elfenix, and another surlyite were pulling pork butt off the smoker. Some dawg fucker fans walk by and we offer them a bite. To which one said Texas BBQ sucks. 

We were not amused.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I love Sark. I think he is a phenomenal coach and is an inspiration for those of us in recovery.  I support him on a higher level than any other UT coach I have ever rooted for.

That being said I’d rather have him have this attitude after a win.

then saying shit like this after a loss

This is the dumbest, most bitch-made post I’ve seen today on Surly. 

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Herman ain't walking through that door.

Herman: 4-0 in bowls

Sark: 0-2 in bowls

And somehow this one is even worse. 

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

They were awful all day/night. Pure redneck trash at DKR. Like a mix of Tech and aggy. Bama fans >>>> Georgia morons

Bama fans are legit underrated. They could have been the trashiest arrogant assholes for the past 15 years but we're surprisingly humble. Boring but humble.

At the end of the day I don't give Kirby too much shit the first beer can was thrown over their bench, which then inspired the bottle deluge from the student section.

Edited by linux
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Burt said:

Who the fuck was he talking about after the game when he mentioned they didn't come to take pictures and do all the superstar stuff?

It could be he was mad because they were not favored and as he said, "no one gave us a chance."

Which is ironic considering how much coaches say they don't pay attention to the outside noice.

So yeah, the game was hyped up by ESPN and he makes it sound that was a Texas thing.

Targeting your opponent for something they're not responsible for is irresponsible as a coach.

Dan Lanning did the same thing last year when they beat Colorado.

Smart is a whiner no matter the situation in a ball game. 

I would rather have Sark as my coach.

You won't hear the narrative "we gave them game" coming out of Texas' locker room.

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't recall seeing any surlies, any players, or any coaches say anything but "we got beat, and bad".  How that makes us giant gaping vaginas is beyond me?

Maybe it means that all the typical Chicken Little battered fan syndromers are being vaginas because we lost 1 game on an off night against a great team?

If so, I agree.  I expect to be 11-1 and heading to Atlanta.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

In the very, very first version of the SNES edition of Street Fighter 2, Geif is a 10-0 character, the only 10-0 character in all the mainline street fighter games. It's the near-mythical unwinnable matchup. His Spinning pile driver move can be followed by a safe jump into crouch kick into spinning pile driver for an infinite, and the SPD hitbox range is so oversized he can hit the opponent from match starting position, and it has a bug where it'll come out a frame before any other move if done on the exact start of the round. This means he's the only character in the game which can be literally unbeatable, he can get you into an infinite at the start before you have any chance to react down to the game programming level. As in there is absolutely nothing you can do to beat him if he pulls off the move on frame 1 of the round. In the first revision of world warrior, he's literally broken and unbeatable.

Sark is still better than Kirby, though, just because Sark doesn't smell like cheese and feet.

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davis Lane said:

It could be he was mad because they were not favored and as he said, "no one gave us a chance."

Which is ironic considering how much coaches say they don't pay attention to the outside noice.

So yeah, the game was hyped up by ESPN and he makes it sound that was a Texas thing.

Targeting your opponent for something they're not responsible for is irresponsible as a coach.

Dan Lanning did the same thing last year when they beat Colorado.

Smart is a whiner no matter the situation in a ball game. 

I would rather have Sark as my coach.

You won't hear the narrative "we gave them game" coming out of Texas' locker room.

The Big 12 Fan Base was totally correct about TX and OU fans.  Yall are the biggest POS I've ever seen with the BS y'all pulled tonight. Glass houses...your Cotdayum Coach is a fucking DRUNK and you have the audacity to FUGG with KIRBY.  Personally I like SARK, but KIRBY he is not.  YOUR FANS ARE TOTAL AYUSS though. YOUR BS was on display for the world to see.  WE NOW AGREE with the Rest Of The Big 12 FAN BASE...y'all are ARSEHATS.  BTW, we are not anywhere near where we need to be to win a NATTIE, but your team is really not very good. Proving once again, playing that WEEKAYUSS schedule tells you nothing but how to pad stats.  Your corners are not ready for the SEC, your SAFETIES cannot handle the SEC run games and your fans are already worse than UT and FL...and that's saying a lot.  I honestly like Sark and wish him well...but your assholes in the stands...whole new level of F'ed up.  GLAD you showed your roots the first REAL GAME of the SEASON.  F TX!

• Fuck You 44

The Big 12 Fan Base was totally correct about TX and OU fans.  Yall are the biggest POS I've ever seen with the BS y'all pulled tonight. Glass houses...your Cotdayum Coach is a fucking DRUNK and you have the audacity to FUGG with KIRBY.  Personally I like SARK, but KIRBY he is not.  YOUR FANS ARE TOTAL AYUSS though. YOUR BS was on display for the world to see.  WE NOW AGREE with the Rest Of The Big 12 FAN BASE...y'all are ARSEHATS.  BTW, we are not anywhere near where we need to be to win a NATTIE, but your team is really not very good. Proving once again, playing that WEEKAYUSS schedule tells you nothing but how to pad stats.  Your corners are not ready for the SEC, your SAFETIES cannot handle the SEC run games and your fans are already worse than UT and FL...and that's saying a lot.  I honestly like Sark and wish him well...but your assholes in the stands...whole new level of F'ed up.  GLAD you showed your roots the first REAL GAME of the SEASON.  F TX!

Oh well said! I bet you play a mean banjo.
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

Okay cool. Hook’em! 

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

Was it something I said?

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK