Prediction thread Week 8, 2024: Texas @ Vandy

Wulaw Horn

Horns roll, 38-10.  Congrats to Vandy for a really good year so far. I don't love how the schedule finishes for them- but hopefully they can win one more (after us) and get to bowl eligibility.  
Prop Contest- total yards passing for Texas- 354.  If this is a really good team (and I think it is) that's the kind of game we will see from them in the bounce back category. If not then I'm really disappointed and probably an idiot for thinking this was a good team. 

i am going to need to see quinn ewers do something competent in the context of the game of football again before i am willing to get back to any optimism for the texas offense. i am not even asking for michigan quinn...i would take last year's second half of the season quinn.

i have seen him play excellent qb. i know it is possible.

i have also seen the 22 tcu quinn, 22 okie state quinn, 22 baylor quinn, 23 wyoming quinn, Q1 23 oklahoma quinn, 24 oklahoma quinn, and 24 georgia quinn.

his inconsistent nature is really hurting us right now. 

come on dude, get it together and go kick some ass. time to give the defense some help.

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas 37

Vanderbilt 13

Texas passing yards: 264

Vanderbilt isn't getting much going against Texas on offense and Texas should be able to run the ball and protect the QB. I don't think anything special is asked of Ewers here and he'll be competent in distributing the ball to skill guys Vandy can't consistently cover.