hit and run

thanks for the insights.  does anybody know if the sites that you can pay to run the plates actually give the owners info.  looks like a kid driving a decent car.  probably a call to the parents would settle it.   If you any of you dicks drive a red genesis g70, i'm coming for you. 

and I know its not surprising but the police give zero shits.  They do not feel the outrage. 

1 hour ago, partytimesausage said:

thanks for the insights.  does anybody know if the sites that you can pay to run the plates actually give the owners info.  looks like a kid driving a decent car.  probably a call to the parents would settle it.   If you any of you dicks drive a red genesis g70, i'm coming for you. 

and I know its not surprising but the police give zero shits.  They do not feel the outrage. 

It's pretty minor for the police, not necessarily worth their effort. My understanding is filing the report is more for documentation for your insurance and a civil suit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bernorange said:

I thought the Dillo Pad rage was over a trailer parked in front of his house, not a car.

A flooring contractor, who was "upset about his station in life", and was blocking Dildo's view of the shitbox tract house (in college fucking station no less), across the street from his shitbox tract house. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Don't freak out when the cops decline to write them a ticket for not having insurance. I found out secondhand that most departments, or at least the ones in DFW, don't do that anymore.

That seems strange.  Not that I care that much about the ticket itself, but there are or used to be some collateral consequences to failure to maintain responsibility that would lead to DL suspension.

Or maybe you mean on a hit and run, where it is only assumed they don't have insurance or proof thereof.  That's understandable.