2024 Presidential Election Prediction Thread

TeeDubya

7 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

It’s the end times.   

FIF accuracy.

Not sure if I believe in Christ, but I damned well believe in the anti-christ.  And it's a 50/50 proposition right now.  I make no prediction, other than more fucking suffering and division for this country and the world.  Because that's all we're any good at these days.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

FIF accuracy.

Not sure if I believe in Christ, but I damned well believe in the anti-christ.  And it's a 50/50 proposition right now.  I make no prediction, other than more fucking suffering and division for this country and the world.  Because that's all we're any good at these days.

jfc dude, you don't have to reply to every thread. this is a prediction thread and you failed. lol

Harris/Walz win. I won't try to declare a margin, but I think they get it done.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, wood said:

Harris wins, and it's not all that close imho.

3 minutes ago, texasdago said:

I think polling is generally not accurate and early voting numbers are starting to flash a signal that Harris is going to win comfortably.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

FIF accuracy.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

use code “Couponcause” for 20% off your first month at BetterHelp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I think Harris/Walz wins, dotard claims victory, court cases ensue, mostly won by Harris/Walz, they are sworn in, then low intensity terrorism from the right begins.  From there, who knows?

I must be the most optimistic fucker on the ledge.

Excuse me, #2 behind me, Shit Mister

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I think Harris/Walz wins, dotard claims victory, court cases ensue, mostly won by Harris/Walz, they are sworn in, then low intensity terrorism from the right begins.  From there, who knows?

I must be the most optimistic fucker on the ledge.

This is about where I am, although I think the EC will be *close* and we won't know for several days or even weeks after Election Day.  And I expect the MAGA idiots will start hurting people probably the day after Election Day.  Hopefully just sporadically.  But once it's called for Kamala, I expect chicanery on a scale that makes 1/6 look like nothing.  Not necessarily a full-blown civil war, but a lot of people are gonna get hurt and at least one OKC-level terrorist attack.  Maybe many.

And when I say this is what I expect, I mean I think this is 55%.  The other 45% is that Trump just wins the damned thing.

It's gonna get ugly either way, I'm afraid.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

when harry met sally ill have what shes having GIF

This is the dream. A legit ass kicking will go a long way towards distancing the non-cultists away from Trump once and for all. No one wants to hear a two-time loser cry wolf again when it's not even close.

But we don't deserve that. So we'll get 270-276, it will be a shit show, the GOP will cling onto and appease angry MAGA voters for dear life, and Trump will be even more front and center than normal. 

But at least it's still a win.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

There exists no possible world where Kamala wins Ohio and loses Michigan and Wisconsin. C'mon now, try a little harder to make a close R win map.

I didn’t even notice that. I still think Kamala wins the popular vote but electoral map looks like this. Virginia should be a shade darker blue, clicked one two many times I guess

IMG_4847.thumb.jpeg.140a5754bee1d0056da0d28ef3e30e3b.jpeg

I keep going back on forth on AZ and the GA early vote has made me change my mind

bjAXA.png

qArz4W.png

(I think Osborn wins, but no one knows who he will caucus with)

House is much more difficult due to lack of polling, but I think the Dems win it back

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

No way AZ goes red with the downballot Dems v. the wackadoodle caucus the Rs are putting up.

Like I said, waffling back and forth on AZ.  My gut says the McCain Republicans and abortion on the ballot keeps it blue, but there hasn't really been any good polling glimmers in AZ for her,  whereas some high quality polling has had her with leads in NC/GA. 

My previous prediction with that she'd just win and NC/GA would flip from 2020, but now I think she wins and flips NC/AZ from 2020. 

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Feeling incredibly pessimistic for whatever reason. Want to be wrong.

Think this is just a bad week with the football loss. Everyone is having a Georgia hangover