2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Springer is not in one of his slumps, but he's lost his power also.  With 3 out of their 4 best hitters banged up, I am not very optimistic about the playoffs.  That is tough to overcome.

quit being a puss.  It comes through the H. 

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 9

Speaking of October, any word of playoff tickets?

Seems they were doing pre-sales at the point last year (and I don’t think that was just because the team clinched earlier).

Emails will be sent today for those who got selected to buy through the drawing. I think they go on sale next week

13 hours ago, Mez2 said:

We'll win the division but with Correa hitting like Ryan White and err'body else with baseball aids, we won't do much. That said, I would hate to play the As in a one game or short series. 

Tomorrow is the biggest game of the season, fortunately utphil is not going. 

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Springer is not in one of his slumps, but he's lost his power also.  With 3 out of their 4 best hitters banged up, I am not very optimistic about the playoffs.  That is tough to overcome.

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

Playoff tickets?

Stros will probably get swept this weekend.  They’ll be lucky as hell to win 5 on their way out this season...

e49.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mez2 said:

We'll win the division but with Correa hitting like Ryan White and err'body else with baseball aids, we won't do much. That said, I would hate to play the As in a one game or short series. 

Tomorrow is the biggest game of the season, fortunately utphil is not going. 

Who says I'm not going?

(Me - I'm not going)

Had I known about Phil being jinxed, I likely would not have sold him my 2 extras for the USC game.

I suppose it’s all just a big coincidence that he never showed up in the seats at DKR, and the Horns won.

CQfp.gif

Phil - if this keeps up you’re going to have to change your handle to UTMush2006.

PS - what the hell happened to you last week?

7 minutes ago, Player said:

Had I known about Phil being jinxed, I likely would not have sold him my 2 extras for the USC game.

I suppose it’s all just a big coincidence that he never showed up in the seats at DKR, and the Horns won.

CQfp.gif

Phil - if this keeps up you’re going to have to change your handle to UTMush2006.

PS - what the hell happened to you last week?

I went to USC last year and Notre Dame at ND. You might be on to something here. 

nrihm9odgnn11.jpg 

We win the division if we go 7-3 regardless of what Oakland does.

That's 3 games at home against the (possibly worse than we thought they were?) Angles, three games at the (not very good) Blue Jays, and four games at the fucking pathetic Orioles.

If we can't win 7 of those 10, we probably should just stay in Houston and not bother.