Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, RPM said:

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Did the explosion come from something they hit with a bullet, or did they hit it with an explosive?

3 hours ago, RPM said:

My guess is they had some type of Limpet mine they were going to use on the ship. Marksman used it first.

"shocking" turn of events... Twitter/X was wrong!  

I know totally shocking news.

it wasnt a pirate crew trying to board the ship.  it was a Houthi suicide boat trying to blow up the container ship.... which, it turns out was a Ukrainian container ship. 

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C9xGDm3IBxd?xmt=AQGzcGrAh214cQSu-204XQ2kyyYcSzMWb3MXJGTuFpeEQQ

and that makes a hell of a lot more sense why the container guys had guns/helmets/body armor,.

Because under normal maritime law, container ships insurance wont allow anyone to have a gun on board. which is why the Somali pirates were so successful 10ish years ago- they had guns and the boat workers didnt.

however, a nation at war is allowed to defend its ships with armed soliders/sailors on board.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

These videos crack me up every year. I gotta be honest, I'd rather watch this shit than fireworks. If I ever get up to Alaska, I may  have to schedule over the 4th.

No action until about 9 minutes in. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Blotto said:

These videos crack me up every year. I gotta be honest, I'd rather watch this shit than fireworks. If I ever get up to Alaska, I may  have to schedule over the 4th.

No action until about 9 minutes in. 

I can't believe how close the crowd to to landing zone.

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

He ded.

Amazon contacted me to get rid of a RC batter charger that doesn't comply with _____ and would give me a refund.  I still have it, but now thinking holy shit, I better get rid of it before it blows up my house.

47 minutes ago, Superhero said:

He ded.

Amazon contacted me to get rid of a RC batter charger that doesn't comply with _____ and would give me a refund.  I still have it, but now thinking holy shit, I better get rid of it before it blows up my house.

he moved his head in the last couple of seconds in the vid. Might not be dead but he is going to suffer for awhile

12 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Not watching that. I’m claustrophobic enough. Don’t need to add that to my list of things that can go wrong in an elevator. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That was wild; would like to know the story behind it. 

idk but a friend of mine stored her two new ebikes in her garage -- one had a faulty battery, caught fire, and burned their entire house down to the ground. Lost everything. 

27 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

It's always a wafflehouse.

It would be fascinating to spend a day in their HR/Insurance/legal departments to hear how in the world they deal with this nonsense.

That is some high-quality commentary. Dude has a future as a PBP guy.

• Haha 1