Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

wtf.  if thats real, thats fucked up.

that said, we have an aquatic turtle that is mean as fuck and he chewed up the tails of all the other turtles he shared a tank with, so we had to separate him into a tiny barren tank.  and hes been there for YEARS cuz the fucker simply refuses to die.  i kinda feel bad, but i also dont.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

wtf.  if thats real, thats fucked up.

that said, we have an aquatic turtle that is mean as fuck and he chewed up the tails of all the other turtles he shared a tank with, so we had to separate him into a tiny barren tank.  and hes been there for YEARS cuz the fucker simply refuses to die.  i kinda feel bad, but i also dont.

Your neighborhood pond would be a good place for him.  He’ll survive on his meanness, or not. Either way, problem solved. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Your neighborhood pond would be a good place for him.  He’ll survive on his meanness, or not. Either way, problem solved. 

Thats what I considered too but I thought it might be unfair to the fishies in there or the other extant turtles and whatever. For sure this bastard just runs on hate. 

Though what I like to do is in the summer, when I swat the house flies, I feed em to him and it feels like everybody wins. 

37 minutes ago, Superhero said:

I think it would be more fun with a high powered rifle. Take 'em out one at a time.

yeah they’ll all just sit there in the field as you pick them off one by one.  sounds like a blast I’m gonna try it sometime. 

6 hours ago, futureman said:

yeah they’ll all just sit there in the field as you pick them off one by one.  sounds like a blast I’m gonna try it sometime. 

You'd be bored if you killed them all in one night.

Shoot a few today, one tomorrow and three the day after. You'd have months of entertainment.

6 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I mean we all know Wells Fargo are a fucked up company... but holy fuck, woman dies at her desk... and the 24/7 walk-around-the-building security team, nor her coworkers notice her body

FOR 4 FUCKING DAYS

Go back to the office they said. 

We need more collaboration they said.

My asshole coworkers didn't even know that I died, at the office!!!!

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

https://news.delaware.gov/2024/08/30/suspect-identified-in-a-hit-and-run-incident-involving-a-golf-cart/

Delaware Natural Resources Police identified a suspect in connection with a hit-and-run incident involving a golf cart at Deerfield Golf Club, part of White Clay Creek State Park.

At approximately 2:20 p.m. on Aug. 29, state park officers responded to reports of a blue Ford Bronco being driven erratically on the golf course at Deerfield Golf Club. According to 911 callers, the vehicle struck a golf cart, ejecting its passenger, and then fled the scene. Officers quickly located the Bronco and took the driver into custody without incident.

The suspect was transported to Delaware State Police Troop 2, where Natural Resources Police officers continued their investigation. While in custody, the suspect made statements which required his transport to a hospital for evaluation.

Warrants for the suspect were obtained for the following charges:

Driving a Vehicle Under the Influence of Drug (misdemeanor)

Reckless Endanger First Degree Creates a Substantial Risk of Death to Another (felony)

Leaving the Scene of a Collision Resulting in Injury (misdemeanor)

Malicious Mischief by a Motor Vehicle (misdemeanor)

Failure to Have Insurance Identification in Possession (misdemeanor)

Operate Motor Vehicle on Division Roads/Areas Not Designated for Such Purpose (violation)

Operate Motor Vehicle on Division Lands with Willful Disregard for Safety of Persons/Property (violation)

The suspect’s arraignment is pending release from the hospital.

The victim ejected from the golf cart during the incident received minor injuries but refused any further medical treatment at the scene.