Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

I would rather jump put of a perfectly good airplane, and I have no desire to do that.   You are either bothered by heights or you’re not.  I am.  We did a canyon hike at a place that had steep drop offs like that and I wouldn’t get within 5 feet of the edge.  We were taking a water break and our guide decided to get within a foot of the ledge and start doing yoga exercises.  Handstands and such.  He was a small guy and a strong wind might have sent him over the edge.  I took a Xanax to deal with the stress of watching him do it.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 5:10 AM, PRONG HORN said:

He should have been more head strong.

crazy vid but the mobster had the right of way at a cross walk. He should still look both ways but not sure how the driver doesn't get some kind of charge. Also, not a lot of blood considering the injury but I'm not in the medical field at all.

On 6/22/2024 at 11:55 PM, conVINCEd said:

I would rather jump put of a perfectly good airplane, and I have no desire to do that.   You are either bothered by heights or you’re not.  I am.  We did a canyon hike at a place that had steep drop offs like that and I wouldn’t get within 5 feet of the edge.  We were taking a water break and our guide decided to get within a foot of the ledge and start doing yoga exercises.  Handstands and such.  He was a small guy and a strong wind might have sent him over the edge.  I took a Xanax to deal with the stress of watching him do it.

Went to Royal Gorge on a Boy Scout trip.  We were on a hiking trail and one of the leaders stopped for pictures at this promontory boulder.  1,000 ft. straight fucking down.  Each boy got on the rock (including my son) to take a photo with this huge void in the background.  I kept picturing one of the boys horsing around and knocking a kid off to his death.  I think I caught PTSD from that shit.