Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

On 9/23/2018 at 9:01 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Kavanaugh is a coward.  He’s toast, he knows it, and so does the White House. They’ve been telegraphing the exit strategy for days with reports of him buckling under tough questioning.

No way is he walking into a hearing on Thursday to get cross examined by Kamala Harris about all this shit.

On 9/23/2018 at 9:07 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If there is any truth to what is now alleged, kavanaugh will withdraw in the AM.  There will be some excuse about he doesn’t want to drag his family thru this mud.

On 9/23/2018 at 9:40 PM, bolverk said:

He probably posted that gif because he thinks you're naive to believe his appointment won't be withdrawn before Thursday. 

On 9/23/2018 at 9:58 PM, hobbes2702 said:

Your claim is equally as ridiculous. 

On 9/23/2018 at 10:29 PM, hobbes2702 said:

Your confidence is literally based on nothing. That’s my point. You have no information to support your conclusion that he will testify no matter what.

On 9/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Bullneck said:

You're confident in your views, but you have no insights.  Who the fuck knows where you get your views.

Whether you "know" he's going to testify or not doesn't matter.  Whether he testifies or not doesn't matter.  It didn't matter whether Briles won games anymore once his fate was sealed.  Like I said earlier, not all Republicans are going to vote for him.  He's toast.  

tenor.gif

“Listen to the people who know me!”

Oh we did.  They said you were a belligerent drunk who routinely got handsy with women.  

“Listen to the people who don’t know me and say they don’t remember me being at that party!”

Yeah, about that.  People who don’t know who you are typically don’t remember you being... well, anywhere.