Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, kevwun said:

Dude can't handle questions from an 80 year old.  Harris is going to eat his soul.

Nope because Grassley will step in and let him filibusterer and not answer...  he's gonna run out the clock...  seems really innocent to me

Just now, Loco said:

Nope because Grassley will step in and let him filibusterer and not answer...  he's gonna run out the clock...  seems really innocent to me

yeah, i expected grassley to be partisan, but he's going to let him filibuster. it's obvious. the rest of the committee should take notice.

Just now, Loco said:

She's gonna still get to speak and will piss him off enough that there's a good chance he absolutely loses his shit.

Just now, kevwun said:

She's gonna still get to speak and will piss him off enough that there's a good chance he absolutely loses his shit.

dude, he's already lost his shit.  I think he might be trying to play for a FOX news role if the whole supreme court thing doesn't pan out

4 minutes ago, NowThis said:

June 24, you saw Risky Business 

"I think Brett got the hell out of there, ran home, and wacked off."

"I disagree.  Brett, did you have your bike there?

"Yeah."

"I think you jumped on your bike, peddled home, and wacked off!"

Edited by South Austin

7 minutes ago, South Austin said:

This is what you say to the media if you're accused of inappropriate comments to a woman.  It's not the testimony you give to the United State Senate if you're accused of sexual assault.  There's no "if it happened" if you want life tenure on the Supreme Court. 

At this point, he's trying to save his current job. Telling the truth is always the best policy.