Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

I’m still in the Kavanaugh doesn’t make it camp.

Trump will pull him out of boredom in the news cycle.  Trump has probably been working behind the scenes on making his next SC justice swear loyalty.

Which raises another question, after watching how Kavanaugh played out, who wants to be Trump’s next Supreme Court Justice? 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

33 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Collins is about respecting processes and procedures and such like James Comey.  Check those boxes and she'll vote for Kav regardless of what the processes and procedures find.

Does that give us 3 present R no votes? Flake, Murkowski. and Collins?

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump will pull him out of boredom in the news cycle.  Trump has probably been working behind the scenes on making his next SC justice swear loyalty.

Which raises another question, after watching how Kavanaugh played out, who wants to Trump’s next Supreme Court Justice? 

Cruz. Confirmed 99-0 to get him out of the senate lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Which raises another question, after watching how Kavanaugh played out, who wants to be Trump’s next Supreme Court Justice? 

One that doesn't have any skeletons in his closet.

No shit.  Who would have ever thunk it?  The piece of shit is going to make it and all the non-white, poor fuckers are going to suffer.  I can't wait until Iconoclaust gets his stupid ass deported.

First they came for Iconoclast, and I was like “Yeah. That’s who they told us they were.”

40 minutes ago, ERhine said:

I don’t believe you. You’re the person who expanded the lexicon of anyone who observed your breakdown chat confessions on the old site by describing your participation in PNP parties.

The holier than thou attitude you’ve shown on this thread based on your background is truly amazing.

Yeah Iconoclast is the last person on this site who should be talking about anyone else's credibility.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lurch said:

First they came for Iconoclast, and I was like “Yeah. That’s who they told us they were.”

Naaaah.  Not worried at all because I'm white and well within the top 10%.  He on the other hand is from the country that dotard called out for being the biggest terror sponsoring nation in history, so he has to go.  Into the cage, mother fucker.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Naaaah.  Not worried at all because I'm white and well within the top 10%.  He on the other hand is from the country that dotard called out for being the biggest terror sponsoring nation in history, so he has to go.  Into the cage, mother fucker.

Iconoclast is fucking Iranian? Lol.

22 hours ago, Hammock said:

I’d like to see how well you would handle it when you’ve worked hard and tried being a good man just to have it tarnished over night. His family will never escape this.

I’d not act like a little bitch. Or to take the high road, he should of acted like her. So in summation, you and him are both repugnant

• Fuck You 1

hey, i don't know what this tree-fiddy business is, but it must be a  B I G   D E A L .  so i'm letting everybody know in advance that i'm not going to waste my time on the other posts.  if you say something to me and i don't respond, i'm not ignoring you.  i'm just not reading your posts.

22 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

She works at Stanford.  There aren't any Trump supporters, other than maybe Sammy Hagar, within fifty miles of her. Besides show me one video of Trump supporters harassing any Democrats when they are trying to eat in restaurants or go to movies.  We aren't Democrats.

You’re right, you aren’t; you only condone kiddie concentration camps, child abuse, pedophilia in governors and sexual assaulting crying bitch made assholes for s.ct. So... congrats?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

38 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

His performance yesterday was one of the more pathetic things I’ve ever seen, disqualifying him from the court, and was the polar opposite of impressive. The guy is an unqualified hack and (former?) drunk, a whiny partisan crybaby toady bitch, who shouldn’t be seen anywhere near a courthouse, much less on the Supreme Court. 

The mere fact that the criminal enterprise currently running this country wants him on the court so bad to shove this through despite all of that is proof enough to me that he is a part of their plan to ultimately get rid of democracy in this country and install a system of apartheid. The Benedict mitches of the world and his owners know where the demographics are heading, and its not in their favor.  They are aware of this and are taking what they believe are necessary measures. They must be stopped. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bat Guano said:

Based on Kavanaugh's obvious terror of an FBI investigation, I'm guessing there's something to find. The question is, will his prep and Yale buddies crack under the threat of felony prosecution for lying to the FBI, or will they continue to stonewall? I'd be surprised if at least one of them doesn't crack; they probably have too much to lose to risk it on Crybaby Kavanaugh, whom they probably never liked that much anyway.

Put Brett and his friends in separate rooms and ask them each to explain the rules of their "Devil's Triangle" drinking game. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Put Brett and his friends in separate rooms and ask them each to explain the rules of their "Devil's Triangle" drinking game. 

Those rules are being communicated this weekend.

now that I’m thinking about it, it was an odd phrase in judges last letter where he mentioned that he and kavanaugh hadn’t communicated directly in several years.  No one seems to care what happened recently between them and he used 1 out of his 5 sentences to discuss direct communication. 

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He did nothing.  Your luck in the stock market is still shit.

Yeah, that’s not accurate and I fucking hate defending Flake now because he’s a POS but the FBI reopening an investigation into the allegations was all Flake.  I realize he may just be delaying the inevitable but still, he made a difference today.

An investigation Trump clearly didn’t want to order was ordered because Flake had a momentary flash of conscience.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, that’s not accurate and I fucking hate defending Flake now because he’s a POS but the FBI reopening an investigation into the allegations was all Flake.  I realize he may just be delaying the inevitable but still, he made a difference today.

An investigation Trump clearly didn’t want to order was ordered because Flake had a momentary flash of conscience.

Agreed.  He did do something today. 

I answered your question, but you avoided mine.  You’ve simply disappeared when pressed in some of our previous exchanges, including one in this thread.  In your mind I’m the dancer.  
I didn't disappear and I didn't avoid your question. The answer to your question was literally the first sentence of my reply. Look for the sentence in quotation marks. It is even conveniently separated into its own paragraph. How did I avoid answering it?
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Maybe he should have voted no to begin with in the first place?  Imagine that.

Fuck that cunt.

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

We would be so much better off as a country if they had just proceeded to a vote.  Whatever the outcome.  

Another week of this is fully regarded.  

We’ve already dealt with almost 2 years of trump ridiculousness, I think we can survive another week. 

• Like 1