Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

"You said in a nationally televised interview earlier this week that you didn't drink much in school because you were too focused on school and church. Today under penalty of perjury and while under oath you have said you drank frequently in school. I don't want to assume that you're committing perjury today, so my question is why do you think the American people should entrust a position on the highest court in the nation to someone who lied directly to them?"

Answer:  "Well, you fuckers elected Trump."

2 minutes ago, Brock Sampson said:

Ok, but what about the flip side?  What if her memory is incorrect and he has been falsely accused?

Definitely is in the realm of possibilities..... Folks will have to decide if where there's smoke, there's fire and whether or not his legal mind is worthy of taking on the surrounding concerns or risks associated with him.  

I think he knows he's getting pulled and that's why he's weeping. I figured this was all a show and he'd get confirmed but I'm now thinking he can't possibly be. No way Trump is enjoying this look. Kavanaugh is just trying to protect his reputation and livelihood at this point. That's my new guess. 

We'll see what happens next. Maybe I was right in the first place.