Shit's Borked

RPM

21 minutes ago, elfenix said:

I switched to login with the googles because fuck using 2fa on an account that isn't my financial info and doesn't use any of the passwords for my financial info

This is the way. 

Protip for any thief who breaks into my parents house: the most value-dense thing you can steal is my dads worn notepad with his 150+ handwritten passwords in it. 

The only trick is you gotta figure out which password is active for which account because hes only got 10 accounts total and the passwords keep expiring on them due to failed attempts. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Protip for any thief who breaks into my parents house: the most value-dense thing you can steal is my dads worn notepad with his 150+ handwritten passwords in it. 

The only trick is you gotta figure out which password is active for which account because hes only got 10 accounts total and the passwords keep expiring on them due to failed attempts. 

Son?

• Haha 1

I just checked and on mobile most ads showed is the top banner, the video that anchors to top which is dismissable and the bottom anchor which is dismissable. 

Are you seeing something else going on? 

On desktop there should be 3 sometimes 4 ads in total. 

I'm actually juggling 2 children under 5 am not at home and logged in after getting texts to a complete shit show disaster so I called Black lab and told him to shut shit down and lay down the law. 

Some of us have fucking lives that aren't this god damned community. It's fucking bullshit that I can't trust you mother fuckers to not sit here and celebrate an assassination attempt on a political candidate in the United States. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Yeah, using the site's proprietary search feature "politically motivated ear bleed" and it just turned up a picture of Brisket shoving an enchilada into his cochlea.  Shit's getting weird.  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Dude that’s an incredibly weak reply. We didn’t shut the website down when multiple people died during the coup that was cheered on by multiple posters on this site.

This is a massive news event and it can’t be discussed anywhere on this board.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I am just fucking sitting down and next to a computer right now. I don't need this bullshit I'm so close to just shutting the whole fucking board down for the day. Keep fucking testing me. 

Dude chill the fuck out. The CR thread about Trump was totally fine until all this weird shit starts going down. 

I mean can I ask that y'all moderate shit after it happens, not preemptively shut shit down because you don't want to deal with it?

I think most of us respect that you're a dad and have a family and have other shit going on. Not sure why it requires locking the board down over normal political discussion. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, immamac said:

I am just fucking sitting down and next to a computer right now. I don't need this bullshit I'm so close to just shutting the whole fucking board down for the day. Keep fucking testing me. 

You're overreacting. People come to this community to discuss things. Sure, there will be people that will post unreasonable things, but I believe you're unnecessarily antagonizing people. 

Edited by Woodrow Call