Shit's Borked

RPM

Enjoyed the live posting throughout the trump pc, can see how it would be great on game threads or any thread that one would reasonably want to keep reading in real time.  

i do wonder what the software thinks is unread content though if you do navigate away and then reload. 

About an hour ago, the page refreshed while I was making a long post, and it made me jump to the next page. The same thing happened earlier this morning (after the new post thing started) when I was just leisurely reading a fast-moving thread.

I guess it could've been a glitch on my end, of course, but that had never happened before.

LOL I figured out what it was. 

So when the hack happened I wanted to be extra safe and switched where I put the cert I was using to terminate so my automated script that updates cert did update the cert, but it the load balancer was looking for the cert in a secret place...fixed now

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

LOL I figured out what it was. 

So when the hack happened I wanted to be extra safe and switched where I put the cert I was using to terminate so my automated script that updates cert did update the cert, but it the load balancer was looking for the cert in a secret place...fixed now

I knew this was the issue!

(I don't know shit about fuck)

• Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok so I noticed on the live thread that if a new post creates a new page, it will load the new page for me no matter where I am on the “current” page. 
That will never work on a football game thread. 

Yep. I'm pretty sure that's what happened to me a couple of times, once while just reading and another time while making a post. That's annoying.

28 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok so I noticed on the live thread that if a new post creates a new page, it will load the new page for me no matter where I am on the “current” page. 
That will never work on a football game thread. 

oh shit really? I didn't notice this. I'll test it and if it does that, then yeah it won't really work. 

9 hours ago, Topper13 said:

@immamac How do I fix the 'Not secure' thing?

Close your browser and open it again. It shouldn't be giving your that warning where you have to allow every page it's just giving you that warning because the browser cached the certificate status.

Just now, immamac said:

Close your browser and open it again. It shouldn't be giving your that warning where you have to allow every page it's just giving you that warning because the browser cached the certificate status.

Like close it all the way in chrome you can type chrome://restart in the address bar and it'll just restart. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

No, they just panic & hit Submit twice. Never fails. 

Also taking a bit to save a post.

Took over a minute for the 8 words above to save.

Edited by InkaUtexas
Bored, counted the save time

9 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Im getting notifications now anytime someone comments on a thread I have commented on mine. Used to be rep and (you)'s only

You can change your notification settings in your profile. You also probably followed something. 

18 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Im getting notifications now anytime someone comments on a thread I have commented on mine. Used to be rep and (you)'s only

I had the same problem - click your name then click on the "manage followed content" page, and then the very bottom under the 2019 and 2020 recruiting page links (maybe @immamac can clean that up luz) there's "members". You probably have someone followed there, that was the case for me

• 2 weeks later...