Shit's Borked

RPM

8 hours ago, C-Man said:

So I updated the MacOS to Sequoia 15.0.1 and I still can't scroll up or down on that thread. Bizarre.

You sure you updated your Mac and it wasn't the Surly servers you updated? 

And if nothing else, you're now patched up for all the latest known bugs in Mac, so now you should be able to sleep better <than immamac> at night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Delete your cookies for the site and reload then login it just seems to be borked on any old previously logged in sessions.

Oops wrong... def seems to be browser based.

FireFox - good
Edge - good
Chrome - bad
Brave - bad

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Delete your cookies for the site and reload then login it just seems to be borked on any old previously logged in sessions.

My browser is set to delete cookies every time I close it, but I'll check.  It's working fine on my Chromebook (Chrome browser).

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, dcbc said:

My browser is set to delete cookies every time I close it, but I'll check.  It's working fine on my Chromebook (Chrome browser).

Cleared history, deleted cookies, etc and it’s been fine all morning on Chrome on iPhone.

2 hours ago, dcbc said:

Still 503 for me. Windows desktop. Mozilla. Tapa works fine.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Same - get it on my windows laptop using Chrome. Safari on iOS works fine 

11 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Oops wrong... def seems to be browser based.

FireFox - good
Edge - good
Chrome - bad
Brave - bad

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm getting a 503 error in Safari on iphone. Chrome on desktop works fine.

please try again.

1 hour ago, troph said:

I’ll do the annual BE early next week. Thanks for all you do. 

that'll all go straight to the TE, which is helpful but it doesn't go to me if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm getting a 503 error in Safari on iphone. Chrome on desktop works fine.

Yeah it's bizarre what works and doesn't I get in via Brave in a private session and over TOR both work but my main profile is still borked even if I remove all the cookies for the surl.

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

Yeah it's bizarre what works and doesn't I get in via Brave in a private session and over TOR both work but my main profile is still borked even if I remove all the cookies for the surl.

Right now? Cuz all the webservers are back up. 

Just now, Tonesky said:

I was 503 on iphone safari and desktop firefox as recently as an hour ago.  Both now working.

Its weird that the load balancer was still stickying sessions to a node that was down. Shouldn't do that but problem for another day. 

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

Its weird that the load balancer was still stickying sessions to a node that was down. Shouldn't do that but problem for another day. 

Assuming you need server affinity for websockets yes?

But yeah Georgia weekend is not the weekend to give a shit haha. Hell the site could be down all weekend long as long as we kick their ass tomorrow.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

that'll all go straight to the TE, which is helpful but it doesn't go to me if that makes sense.

I’m not particularly driven by NIL I know you are that’s why I mentioned it. I’m happy to just increase my monthly here. You’ve gone above and beyond to not only run the place but enforce some level of decency in an otherwise shit filled world. 

Edited by troph