Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

On 7/20/2024 at 11:06 AM, ztejas said:

I would bang.

Maybe somewhat ashamedly.

Might be worth it, you could be the Stedman Graham of the deodorant industry.  I gotta a strong hunch Dr. Klingman isn't so easy to deal with.  

• Haha 1

Joe passing the torch to Kamala destroyed these bozos in one moment but I still detest them.  The ads are still running.  God, who markets that crap?  Who BUYS it?
image.thumb.jpeg.3845d91fd1a9a35d296d40064956c3ae.jpeg

I guess we’ll soon see Nigerians adorned in Biden 24 shirts.
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

“so some nuns got a flat tire, and a guy working at frost bank came and CHANGED THE TIRE!!!!!!!1111!!!!”

”wait, he WHAT?!?!?!?!”

”he came out of the buikding and he CHANGED THEIR TIRE!!!1!!!1!”

“is this REAL?!?!?! this story is insane!!!!”

🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Derka

i can’t put my finger on exactly what it is (probably because it’s everything), but i hate this commercial, and this guy, and his records, and his plants, and his loan depot mug, with a passion.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

The new “fake Scrubs” show “St. Denis” commercials are totally unfunny and the show just looks awful. 

shit, thats not even the worst of the NBC ads....

how about the Zack Q Doc show where they literally tell us and show us in the previews that hes taking his patients meds "to understand them"

what in the holy fuck????? 

who the fuck  in 2024 with the drug crisis going on, signs off on a TV show where the protagonist literally uses the patients drugs?

shit, thats not even the worst of the NBC ads....
how about the Zack Q Doc show where they literally tell us and show us in the previews that hes taking his patients meds "to understand them"

what in the holy fuck????? 
who the fuck  in 2024 with the drug crisis going on, signs off on a TV show where the protagonist literally uses the patients drugs?

I dunno. The episode where all his patients are on suppositories looks….entertaining.
  • Haha 1

Ancestry ran a commercial a few years back. I thought I was German Irish but I just found out I’m 27% Native American! I’m embracing my new heritage! Shes decked out like a Navajo shaman with a fucking Tom Tom.

Wait a sec that would mean a grandparent was a full blood native. And yet your parents, one of whom is half native, never said a word. So stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I'm about tired of this "Fire your housekeeper, and we clean your home for $19, plus we do all your laundry." commercial from, I think Homaglobe.  

Who the fuck is cleaning your house for $19 and doing your laundry?  Give me a break.  I get that it's a intro rate, but damn.  

2 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

sonobello. No lady your waist isn't and has probably never been "tiny." You're only slightly less disgusting than before you had to pay someone to suck the fat out of you

Similarly the lume deodorant commercial where the fat wine mom is rubbing deodorant over every square inch of her body. 

If you smell that fucking bad let's maybe talk about some lifestyle changes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Similarly the lume deodorant commercial where the fat wine mom is rubbing deodorant over every square inch of her body. 

If you smell that fucking bad let's maybe talk about some lifestyle changes.

Dude, I think I already mentioned this in this thread, but what the fuck is up with the influx of commercials for deodorant that you can put anywhere. You know, annnywheeeeere [wink to camera].

Is this going to be the new hair trimmers where, ten years ago they had to be all cute about full body "sensitive area" trimming, and now they're just like, "hey, if you ever want a female to put your dick in their mouth, take a lawnmower to your gross, hairy sack"?

Ten years from now, are the deodorant commercials just going to be, "Yo, does your pussy stink? We got you, girl."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Dude, I think I already mentioned this in this thread, but what the fuck is up with the influx of commercials for deodorant that you can put anywhere. You know, annnywheeeeere [wink to camera].

Is this going to be the new hair trimmers where, ten years ago they had to be all cute about full body "sensitive area" trimming, and now they're just like, "hey, if you ever want a female to put your dick in their mouth, take a lawnmower to your gross, hairy sack"?

Ten years from now, are the deodorant commercials just going to be, "Yo, does your pussy stink? We got you, girl."

We're not going back

• Like 1

I don't understand the vrbo commercial where the 2 ladies are hanging out beside the pool and then freak out because one of the ladies gets a text that the host is coming by? Why is that an issue? And then it shows 2 other ladies also chilling by a pool and one gets a text and says some sort of British shit I can't understand and they go back to relaxing. What was going on there?

Edited by Pam Cummings

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

I don't understand the vrbo commercial where the 2 ladies are hanging out beside the pool and then freak out because one of the ladies gets a text that the host is coming by? Why is that an issue? And then it shows 2 other ladies also chilling by a pool and one gets a text and says some sort of British shit I can't understand and they go back to relaxing. What was going on there?

vrbo only rents whole homes,  AirBnb allows for any legal liveable space to be rented out which could mean just renting an individual room, of an owner occupied house, where you might actually share a main hallway/bathroom, etc.  Or like a pool house, and maybe you get to share the pool with the owner in the main house.

basically vrbo is showing you the 'worst case airbnb scenario" where you are having to deal with the owner of the property interrupting your vacation area because they can.  vrbo saying they require the whole home to be rented out so renters get full privacy

• Hook 'Em 1