Hey Oil Barons.......

936horn

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

You never said shit about Trump's moves.

But it don't matter, I was just fucking with you anyway.

Pretty sure I did. However I took a lot of time off. Pretty sure that if you look back to ‘19 when he did it I was pretty critical. Feel free to search. I’m not going to. 

It's ok, I know you didn't because about a year after it happened you pulled the plug on your account and had everything deleted.  Way back then I went back through all the quoted replies after your new account (that you claimed wasn't you) said you criticized it and yep... nada.  The way this board works, if you criticized the call it would have been in a quoted reply at some point whether calling out a bad take or giving you a high five.

Again, it don't make a shit.  We all know you speak out of both sides of your mouth at all times and will waffle on everything.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's ok, I know you didn't because about a year after it happened you pulled the plug on your account and had everything deleted.  Way back then I went back through all the quoted replies after your new account (that you claimed wasn't you) said you criticized it and yep... nada.  The way this board works, if you criticized the call it would have been in a quoted reply at some point whether calling out a bad take or giving you a high five.

Again, it don't make a shit.  We all know you speak out of both sides of your mouth at all times and will waffle on everything.

Total bullshit. I was absolutely critical of him then, and mentioned it here as Biden was doing it more recently. I’ve repeated it dozens of times. 

Would love to know how I’ve spoken out of both sides of my mouth and ever waffled on anything.