Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I love that Ted Cruz is going to be our Senator.  For a long time. 

I root for the Hispanic immigrant with accomplishments over the privileged white male who only avoided prison due to his connections and who has “success” from his birth and marriage. 

Literal lol at "Hispanic immigrant."

Well done.

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, I can see how being "privileged" would be offensive to you.

And Cruz will only be your senator until a better opportunity comes along.  He doesn't give 1 fuck about you and yours, he only cares about the next donation. He's more worried about the Iowan than the Texan. 

Cruz isn’t a far lefty like Robert Francis. Cruz is my guy.  

49 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Americans are humans like all other humans throughout history and the American government is a social experiment like all other social experiments throughout history. Nothing lasts forever; or even very long.

There are many things that will lead people to popular violence. Disenfranchisement is a common one. Polarization and tribalism are others. Economic desperation is another big one.

We have plenty of the symptoms a historian would look for when trying to diagnose why a peaceful Constitutional Republic fell to widespread popular violence. Hell, we already did it once.

This.  

The pieces and signs are there for any historian worth his salt.  That's all I'm saying.  Honestly, I'm baffled as to why anyone is taking simple observations like these as being "hysterical," when they're really simply observational. I mean, you can pretend they aren't there, but that doesn't make them go away.

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I root for the Hispanic immigrant with accomplishments over the privileged white male who only avoided prison due to his connections and who has “success” from his birth and marriage. 

Highly racist to hold Beto’s race against him like this. 

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

sure you do.

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

How ironic, given what you're accusing Beto of.   Don't type and drive, asshole. 

Only did it when I was stopped.  

I’m not accusing Beto of anything.  It’s what he did.  He’s the very privileged white asshole who avoided consequences due to his parents’ political connections that you all hate.  

• Fuck You 2

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

I’m not accusing Beto of anything.  It’s what he did.  He’s the very privileged white asshole who avoided consequences due to his parents’ political connections that you all hate.  

You're on a freeway.   It's incredibly dangerous, even in stop and go traffic.  And it's illegal. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

And yet you support trump. Holy shit. The cognitive dissonance should be studied. 

• Like 4