Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

3 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

I wish I would have got a wider shot. Friend had a birthday party at Golden Corral. There were 5 cars parked across the fire lane, blocking the whole thing

20240518_181548.jpg

Shoulda gone in and set the place of fire.

That woulda showed 'em!

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

12 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Shoulda gone in and set the place of fire.

That woulda showed 'em!

Don't think it would have mattered. I'm pretty sure a fire wouldn't have budged most of the people we saw in the buffet line. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

I wish I would have got a wider shot. Friend had a birthday party at Golden Corral. There were 5 cars parked across the fire lane, blocking the whole thing

20240518_181548.jpg

You may look into getting new friends

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crapinon said:

20240518_181548.jpg

hat.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

It’s a small parking lot to begin with. But this fuck head wasn’t even getting a glass of tea. He was in there taking a dump!

IMG_2421.jpeg

Doesn't mean you had to follow him in there and start tapping your toe under the stall...

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I would assume medical emergency, but they haven’t released that yet. He didn’t make it. 

House is for sale, realtor had an appointment an hour later. 

Fixer upper with a lot of character.   ....   Semi-Truck does not convey.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Green chile is an ingredient, not a sauce. You can make a sauce, salsa, etc., out of it, but the green chile itself is a very versatile ingredient in just about every meal that I had from about 4-17 years of age. Green chile enchiladas. Cheeseburgers. Diced in eggs. In lasagna. In spaghetti sauce. Posole. Chile con carne. Damn, you’re making me hungry. 
Same with red chile. 
https://www.zingermansroadhouse.com/2008/09/a-guide-to-new-mexico-green-chile/

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nnm said:

Green chile is an ingredient, not a sauce. You can make a sauce, salsa, etc., out of it, but the green chile itself is a very versatile ingredient in just about every meal that I had from about 4-17 years of age. Green chile enchiladas. Cheeseburgers. Diced in eggs. In lasagna. In spaghetti sauce. Posole. Chile con carne. Damn, you’re making me hungry. 
Same with red chile. 
https://www.zingermansroadhouse.com/2008/09/a-guide-to-new-mexico-green-chile/

I mean I make the green chile sauce like the NM tourism department suggests... its a sauce with green chiles as an ingredient, but 100% "green chile sauce" is a thing.

https://www.newmexico.org/things-to-do/cuisine/recipes/green-chile-sauce/

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/13/2024 at 7:31 AM, RPM said:

Yeah, Bucee's is famous for not having enough gas pumps.

The old one in Luling did not have enough pumps. Line would be 4 deep and still assholes would go inside to get a 77 oz Pepsi, beaver nugs, jerky, and take a shit, then pump their gas. Complained to the cashier about it, after parking my car in the lot following filling my tank.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, elfenix said:

The old one in Luling did not have enough pumps. Line would be 4 deep and still assholes would go inside to get a 77 oz Pepsi, beaver nugs, jerky, and take a shit, then pump their gas. Complained to the cashier about it, after parking my car in the lot following filling my tank.

The Bucee's in Freeport had 4 pumps not even 15 years ago when I used to fish down there.  Probably dozed by now.