Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

4 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Then there’s this genius at H-E-B going the wrong way just to take the spot I was aiming for by way of an eight point turn to back into it.

IMG_6743.jpeg

The death penalty is probably am overreaction for this offense, but public caning should be an option.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

That's a lot of poors cars for Westlake...

Times are tough when that is the best you can provide for you servants to do your bidding.  #SupportWestlake#

• 2 weeks later...

I took the first picture last weekend while sitting in a Chick-fil-a drive through with my kids. Today, my 13 year old sent the second picture to me. Trying to do my part in shaping the next generation of non-douchebag parking!

Screenshot-20240730-151456-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20240730-151143-Messages.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who parks their car like this?!  Yes, it was parked, no one inside, and windshield screen up.  Could have snapped 5 more pics at the elementary school pickup this afternoon, including the 3 bench golfcart parked in front of the hydrant next to the cop doing crossing duty (it wasn't his).

Displaying 1000003834.jpg

• Rage+1 2

• 3 weeks later...

There is B A R E L Y enough space to fit my truck through when everyone parks properly (Mom's doc appointment, seems I'm driving her there 2× / month).

When dickheads do their thing, it's damn near impossible.  I had to get out & physically check to see if I could make it (yes, but not by a lot).

20240916_142053.jpg

20240916_142056.jpg

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

11 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

There is B A R E L Y enough space to fit my truck through when everyone parks properly (Mom's doc appointment, seems I'm driving her there 2× / month).

When dickheads do their thing, it's damn near impossible.  I had to get out & physically check to see if I could make it (yes, but not by a lot).

20240916_142053.jpg

20240916_142056.jpg

Driver must be going to the optometrist

• Like 1