Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

4 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Then there’s this genius at H-E-B going the wrong way just to take the spot I was aiming for by way of an eight point turn to back into it.

IMG_6743.jpeg

The death penalty is probably am overreaction for this offense, but public caning should be an option.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

That's a lot of poors cars for Westlake...

Times are tough when that is the best you can provide for you servants to do your bidding.  #SupportWestlake#

• 2 weeks later...

I took the first picture last weekend while sitting in a Chick-fil-a drive through with my kids. Today, my 13 year old sent the second picture to me. Trying to do my part in shaping the next generation of non-douchebag parking!

Screenshot-20240730-151456-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20240730-151143-Messages.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who parks their car like this?!  Yes, it was parked, no one inside, and windshield screen up.  Could have snapped 5 more pics at the elementary school pickup this afternoon, including the 3 bench golfcart parked in front of the hydrant next to the cop doing crossing duty (it wasn't his).

Displaying 1000003834.jpg

• Rage+1 2

• 3 weeks later...

There is B A R E L Y enough space to fit my truck through when everyone parks properly (Mom's doc appointment, seems I'm driving her there 2× / month).

When dickheads do their thing, it's damn near impossible.  I had to get out & physically check to see if I could make it (yes, but not by a lot).

20240916_142053.jpg

20240916_142056.jpg

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

11 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

There is B A R E L Y enough space to fit my truck through when everyone parks properly (Mom's doc appointment, seems I'm driving her there 2× / month).

When dickheads do their thing, it's damn near impossible.  I had to get out & physically check to see if I could make it (yes, but not by a lot).

20240916_142053.jpg

20240916_142056.jpg

Driver must be going to the optometrist

• Like 1

At our HEB yesterday, two empty spaces side by side. Lady pulls in, and is straddling the line dead-center, taking up two spaces. I’m parking the next aisle over, thinking she’ll straighten out. Nope. She turns off her car and opens the door. I crossed over and spoke to her. “No, you can’t park like that. You’re taking up two spaces.” “Oh, I didn’t know.” I stood there and watched her straighten out.
Fucking seriously, what was she thinking?

43 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

At our HEB yesterday, two empty spaces side by side. Lady pulls in, and is straddling the line dead-center, taking up two spaces. I’m parking the next aisle over, thinking she’ll straighten out. Nope. She turns off her car and opens the door. I crossed over and spoke to her. “No, you can’t park like that. You’re taking up two spaces.” “Oh, I didn’t know.” I stood there and watched her straighten out.

Cart Narc to the rescue!

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Here’s the thing.  They are not your spots either.  Get your steps in.  

Not defending. Just sayin.  

Maybe, maybe not. She was being a bitch. It fucking pissed me off. People doing shit like this without being called out is why they keep doing it. It was so fucking brazen, with total disregard for every other human. Fuck her.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Zip ties and shopping carts!

14 hours ago, Covri said:

Multiple pick up spots blocked, driver is inside shopping, apparently the store knows who it is and have asked him to stop parking like this and he refuses. Does it every week for hours at a time.

image.thumb.jpeg.9a95e3f3e6def55bd7e8d1d79f83fc88.jpeg

This dude needs several shopping carts and zip ties.  Maybe a tow will get this clown to stop doing it?

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You ought to watch her cruising in the left lane 10 miles below the speed limit afraid to pass a truck in the right while there's a mile of clear road ahead.

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

You ought to watch her cruising in the left lane 10 miles below the speed limit afraid to pass a truck in the right while there's a mile of clear road ahead.

I dunno...I presume that she was the driver who, just this past Tuesday in downtown, came to a dead stop (I don't mean "was stopped and just didn't go," I mean "was driving, got to an intersection that had a green light, and STOPPED") in the middle lane of a three-lane street at a green light....sitting there in the middle lane, blocking traffic, and we all KNOW she was deciding whether to take a hard right or left out of the MIDDLE FUCKING LANE.  It was a most perfectly Austin driving maneuver.  If you're behind her, you're hosed, you'll miss the light.  If you pass her on the right or left, there's a 50/50 shot she's going to blindly turn right into you, wrecking your car.  Super fun times.

• Hook 'Em 1