Pics of parking douche baggery

Sabalo

On 9/18/2024 at 6:04 PM, Covri said:

Multiple pick up spots blocked, driver is inside shopping, apparently the store knows who it is and have asked him to stop parking like this and he refuses. Does it every week for hours at a time.

image.thumb.jpeg.9a95e3f3e6def55bd7e8d1d79f83fc88.jpeg

hours at a time?  weekly?  seems like it wouldn't be hard to have him towed.  is there more to the story?

1 hour ago, futureman said:

hours at a time?  weekly?  seems like it wouldn't be hard to have him towed.  is there more to the story?

Not that I know yet, that's what info I got from the pickup person.  First time seeing them parked there.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, maybe not. She was being a bitch. It fucking pissed me off. People doing shit like this without being called out is why they keep doing it. It was so fucking brazen, with total disregard for every other human. Fuck her.

good to know I’m not the only one with that approach “if I don’t tell them, no one will and they’ll keep acting like assholes”. My wife does not support it though.
  • Hook 'Em 1

At our HEB yesterday, two empty spaces side by side. Lady pulls in, and is straddling the line dead-center, taking up two spaces. I’m parking the next aisle over, thinking she’ll straighten out. Nope. She turns off her car and opens the door. I crossed over and spoke to her. “No, you can’t park like that. You’re taking up two spaces.” “Oh, I didn’t know.” I stood there and watched her straighten out.
Fucking seriously, what was she thinking?

Women. smh

Hit up Sonic today at lunch (yeah, I know, but I though I'd try the smash burger). Anyway, across from me, one of the spaces was blocked off with an orange cone. Pretty obvious to me it was because the intercom thing didn't work. So I watch in amusement as some woman sees the cone, and just kind of slowly pulls in and pushes it out of the way with her car. Then pushes the button on the intercom, waits, pushes it again, waits, all the while the carhops are walking by ignoring her. She finally waves one of the carhops over. I can't hear their conversation, but it looked pretty animated on her part. Carhop just kind of stood there and let her go off, said something, picked up the cone and showed it to her, and waited until she backed out and replaced the cone. 

By that time the lunch rush had really hit, and I don't think there were any spots available. 

edit to add: Smash burger was meh, like pretty much all sonic food, but their new fries are pretty good. 

Edited by High Plains Drifter
forgot smash burger review
  • Haha 1