Cowboys vs Giants: Week 2 SNF Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Not even a matter of getting him down.  I don't expect much from Heath one on one with him.  But I do expect him to be able to hold him up when he catches the ball from a dead stop so others can come in and finish it.  

Absolutely. But Barkley is the real deal and it scares the hell out of me to have to play him twice a year. 

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Also you think they really want to get the ball back with 30 seconds left and 1 timeout and really do anything?

Not this staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's zero reason to take any chances in this game, the Giants will have to get lucky to even score

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Just got home.  We look better than last week?

We looked great for the first 2 drives on offense. Then Linehan went back to his terrible playcalling. OL is allowing a lot of pressure so far and Dak looks lost.

Defense has been very solid. No turnovers but about 5 sacks and Giants have not even crossed midfield. 

• Like 1

What the fuck Dak?! Rico was wide open and that you throw it out of the endzone? Come on, man!

Yeah, that was bad. Has he been as bad as his numbers? Just sat down to start watching after cooking and cleaning dinner and helping kids get prepared for school tomorrow. Rico was wide fucking open.