The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I can't wait for the Civil War. The thought of these gravy seals getting mowed down by a 50 cal. keeps me going 

One of them got shot in the face at the Capitol and they scurried away like rats.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

And here we go: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hush-money-verdict-maga-civil-war-1906671
Make America Great Again (MAGA) activists have warned there could be "civil war" in response to Donald Trump's guilty verdict in his hush money trial on Thursday.
Trump supporters have reacted with anger after the former president was found guilty on all 34 charges of falsifying business records over $130,000 worth of payments to former adult film star Stormy Daniels to keep an alleged affair between them secret ahead of the 2016 election. Trump denies any wrongdoing and claims the case is politically motivated.
Writing on X, formerly Twitter, political commentator Joey Mannarino wrote: "The Civil War just began. We no longer live in a democracy."
In another post he added: "As of today, with this fake guilty verdict against Trump, America is no longer the United States.
A supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump wears a MAGA ring as he attends a Super Tuesday election night watch party at Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on March 5, 2024. MAGA activists... More PHOTO BY CHANDAN KHANNA/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES
"We are a third-world sh**hole heading for a Civil War."
Amid escalating tensions between Republicans and Democrats, Trump supporters have repeatedly suggested that if he doesn't win the 2024 election there will be a civil war.
Some Trump supporters have also shown a propensity for violence in the past, most notably when the U.S. Capitol was stormed on January 6, 2021, to protest the results of the 2020 election.
Speaking to Newsweek, Todd Landman, a professor of political science at the School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Nottingham in the U.K., said there could be "a backlash" to the verdict "that involves violence."
"The verdict was quite a lightening bolt last night," he said. "For many it was a vindication and a demonstration of accountability. For others, it was an example of political persecution spearheaded by the Democrats.
"Supporters of Mr. Trump are outraged and are lashing out at the justice system, particularly that of New York. It is not unreasonable to expect a backlash that involves violence, particularly against some of the protagonists in the Manhattan trial. Targeted violence in the first instance could lead to a wider conflagration across the United States involving highly polarized actors. My sincere hope is that this is not the case."
Trump will be sentenced by Judge Juan Merchan on July 11 and could face substantial fines or jail time.
However, Trump's legal team has already indicated plans to appeal the verdict.
"This was a disgrace. This was a rigged trial by a conflicted judge who was corrupt," Trump said outside the courtroom following the verdict.

That’s so strange, how everyone always forgets to give an actual reason or explanation as to why they disagree with the verdict. Just straight to civil war.
  • Hook 'Em 7

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

One of them got shot in the face at the Capitol and they scurried away like rats.

Same as all bullies. They are cowards projecting their weakness upon others. Punch them in the face. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Civil War you say, Joey?

Sure.

I’ll just go stock up on Bulleit, say fuck it to the cutting phase of my diet and stock up on chips, guac, ice cream, chicken nuggets, and anything else that fits into the air fryer, turn on CNN and ABC News, and pretend it’s Saturday morning in September because yall MAGA folks about to get shit blasted if you try this a la Texas vs tech this last year. 

I Cant Wait Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2016

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

That’s so strange, how everyone always forgets to give an actual reason or explanation as to why they disagree with the verdict. Just straight to civil war.

Well, they're idiots.

• Like 1

well I've long bloviated on who is going to be fighting in this Civil War #2.  But I guess I never thought about, where exactly we having this thing?  The North is not going to march into the South and vice-versa.  There is no more Mason-Dixon line. 

They gonna all march into deep blue California?  The place with more Trump voters than any other state?  Do they invade urban areas where they think libtards might be, but also a bunch of rich white Republicans with guns because living in downtown is expensive?  I mean, I can see the part where they get their guns and tac vests and jump in the back of a pickup truck.  But what's their plan after that?  Where do they go?  Who are they gonna shoot?  These are not people known for thinking things through, but they have rage now and guns and resources.  But do any of them have a road atlas?  

• Hook 'Em 3

image.thumb.png.22c2f150a5841b7fca4992478322dda2.png

Love. It.
Praying for 10,000 more Babbitts. Bring it, you dumb treasonous fucks. We slaughtered rebels by the stack at Gettysburg. Would be a patriotic privilege to do it again. Fucking do it, you gutless, pathetic cowards. I bet you don’t have the balls.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I thought it was the "Hang Loose" sign, which is also quite appropriate given why she was there and what should have happened to her instead of a quick round to the upper body.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

Looks like my decision to pick up 2 more AR 30 round magazines at lunch was a good idea.

I probably should have as well, but all I managed to grab was a few tubes of model airplane glue to sniff and some malt liquor.  

• Haha 1

These idiots rightly assume that Republican voters are too fucking stupid to understand that this was a state trial and not a federal trial magically run by the White House.

With that said, it’s an election year, and I’d they want to publicly fuck up the government and create problems for voters, and publicly claim responsibility for it, let them.  They already have abortion running on their ticket.

3 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Lmao there will never be a civil war

Y’all are overreaching. I agree that the MAGA nitwits are unlikely to start a civil war by rebelling against the state.

But I am not at all confident that we won’t see a civil war in response to a right wing coup of some kind. Say Trump is elected again and refuses to leave office in four years. The left might rebel in that case. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

well I've long bloviated on who is going to be fighting in this Civil War #2.  But I guess I never thought about, where exactly we having this thing?  The North is not going to march into the South and vice-versa.  There is no more Mason-Dixon line. 

They gonna all march into deep blue California?  The place with more Trump voters than any other state?  Do they invade urban areas where they think libtards might be, but also a bunch of rich white Republicans with guns because living in downtown is expensive?  I mean, I can see the part where they get their guns and tac vests and jump in the back of a pickup truck.  But what's their plan after that?  Where do they go?  Who are they gonna shoot?  These are not people known for thinking things through, but they have rage now and guns and resources.  But do any of them have a road atlas?  

I'm doing an RV trip for the month of June to the PNW. I was disheartened to find that Mapsco went out of business in 2022.

I will accept no substitute.

• Rage+1 1

https://apple.news/AGRkKd6KUSxau3CziK1urpw

In a special episode of Inside the Hive, host Brian Stelter discusses the Donald Trump guilty verdict with Mary Trump, a writer, psychologist, and niece of the former president and now convicted felon. “This isn’t a victory for Democrats. It’s a victory for the rule of law in America,” said Mary Trump, who stressed that “the attacks on the rule of law have to be taken very, very seriously.”

“And that has been, perhaps, the most devastating part of this process in New York City,” she continued. “On the one hand, and incontrovertibly, this trial was run almost impeccably by a very professional judge who was very even-handed. Clearly the jury took it seriously. All of the court officers, the security—everybody just acted like total pros, except, of course, for the defendant.” Not to mention, she said, Donald Trump had a highly paid defense team and “there was due process at every step of the way.”

“But then you have members of Congress not coming to New York to support him, but coming to New York to undermine the American people’s faith in the rule of law, just as they’ve been undermining the American people’s faith in the concept of free and fair elections,” she said, adding, “This is the beginning of what will be yet another very dark, very stressful, very trying period in American history.”

Mary Trump also described how her uncle has long suppressed feelings of humiliation, or “feeling like a loser,” and why she expects him to lash out even more post-conviction. “I think that’s one of the scary things about this verdict,” she said. “He doesn’t play by the rules, he never feels like the rules apply to him, but now it’s like, what does he have to lose? He’s already been convicted, and he will be on a revenge tour.”
  • Rage+1 5

10 hours ago, Nivek said:

so brave of them to disassociate themselves with a movie 2 years later.   I am sure they are forgoing $10s of dollars in sales.

Almost undoubtedly to avoid a defamation suit.

12 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Here's my shocked face

Is there not going to be legal action taken against Regnery Publishing and Dinesh D'Fuckhead in this matter?

14 hours ago, C-Man said:

Not to mention, she said, Donald Trump had a highly paid defense team and “there was due process at every step of the way.”

High-cost defense team I'm sure.  How much they actually get paid is up for debate.

• Hook 'Em 1