The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I hope we goad them into violence. And when they do so, I hope we shoot them.
That’s what you do to fascist militants. You shoot them. It’s the only thing they understand.

There's a quote in there from one PB goon saying, "Fighting solves everything."

I'm thinking of getting me a drone to reenact the footage we've seen of their fascist allies from Russia getting got. 

Edit: Something like this but on my meager budget.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

All because he told people to stand six feet apart and wear masks.  The horror.  Crimes against humanity indeed.

Maga and Biden gave him a medal !!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Why is Trump the only one whose sins they forgive?  Why wouldn’t god rather use the more devout man in Biden?  Why can’t it be that god is using Trump as a warning or an example sample of how not to behave, or a test?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Why is Trump the only one whose sins they forgive?  Why wouldn’t god rather use the more devout man in Biden?  Why can’t it be that god is using Trump as a warning or an example sample of how not to behave, or a test?

These are people who proof-text their way through scripture: they come up with what they want to believe, and then only find things that support it.  Not once-never, ever-will you see one of them examine a scriptural/theological issue and conclude "well I'll be...I was wrong about that, and need to change my thinking."

The good, decent, and honest christians I know have all had that moment (many such moments, actually).  The fundagelicals?  Not a single one.  It's an AMAZING coincidence that every single one of their secular beliefs is 100% verified and validated by their scripture and theology.  

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

God punished Hunter Biden by giving him a medium-sized dick. 

• Haha 1

I'm about 100 pages into A Fever in the Heartland which tells the story about the Ku Klux Klan's emergence in the 1920s after a long period of being dormant and their almost total takeover of the state of Indiana. It absolutely parallels who the GOP is now, 100% taken over by MAGA. The grievances the Klan played on back then are pretty damn close to what MAGA and Christian Nationalists are doing right now. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, mdmost said:

The grievances the Klan played on back then are pretty damn close to what MAGA and Christian Nationalists are doing right now. 

They aren't close.  They are the same, just using more modern vocabulary.  It's fucking identical.  That's the maddening thing about the entire MAGA christo-fascist movement: there's not a single element of it that's new or unique.  It has all been done before, multiple times.  We know all the plays, we know how they are run, and we know the ultimate results (violence and blood -- it always ends in violence and blood, the only variable is the volume of each).  Yet we're going to do it all again because, just like beret-wearing leftists who continue to champion communism say and think, "this time it will be different."

It won't.

It never is.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These are people who proof-text their way through scripture: they come up with what they want to believe, and then only find things that support it.  Not once-never, ever-will you see one of them examine a scriptural/theological issue and conclude "well I'll be...I was wrong about that, and need to change my thinking."

The good, decent, and honest christians I know have all had that moment (many such moments, actually).  The fundagelicals?  Not a single one.  It's an AMAZING coincidence that every single one of their secular beliefs is 100% verified and validated by their scripture and theology.  

Methodist here.  Our church passed a "no guns" rule and some guy had a problem with that.  He told our preacher that it was his biblical duty to carry a gun and cited a verse that had the words "fire" and "arm" as proof.

He left.  Well, uh, bye.

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

image.png.101c467e62eefd021f3ae583403d7228.png

Yep.  Exhibit eleventy billion in the case of "irony is fucking DEAD."

Seriously, every biblical mark, idea, or concept of "false prophet" or "the antichrist" is checked off for Trump and his cult.  As @Ghost of LL observed a while back "you know....I wasn't much of a Christ-believer before, but I think I'm becoming one.  Because it seems like the Bible was spot-on about the antichrist, so odds are good it was correct about Christ as well."

• Like 3
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Methodist here.  Our church passed a "no guns" rule and some guy had a problem with that.  He told our preacher that it was his biblical duty to carry a gun and cited a verse that had the words "fire" and "arm" as proof.

He left.  Well, uh, bye.

I hate to say it but people like him are why you should probably pack in church. we live is a stupid society

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He left.  Well, uh, bye.

Why do you hate Jesus

image.png.573bc9f841e74f15f0938d15d35b8c03.png

• Drool 1

On 6/2/2024 at 7:56 PM, Pancho said:

I honestly don’t know where to put this it’s so terrible

Drag Race Stunt Queen GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

She really has no choice. According to the rules of the curse, the minute she stops rapping a wolf-man monobrow thicker than a container ship dragging nets full of fleece jackets springs back into being on her forehead.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

no one :

MAGA dumb asses : great job cheating on your wife and then being so cheap you tried to call it a business expense !!!!

"The A-10 training accident that turned a simple flyover into a slaughter worthy of a mad god's vengeance leaves Florida Air National Guard officials, flummoxed, boondoggled, and re-flummoxed."

• Drool 1

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He left.  Well, uh, bye.

Interesting take.  I don't see that in the book of discipline, nope.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I hate to say it but people like him are why you should probably pack in church. we live is a stupid society

We have more uniformed DPD officers patrolling our campus on Sundays than most entertainment venues have on weekends. It’s kinda disorienting and comforting at the same time.

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

last time that dude touched a vagina was when he was being squeezed out of one.

Probably C-section.  His mom wouldn't even want him near her vaj. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that was fantastic. didn't waiver through the gavel. got through the whole list. bravo.

If this unthinkable happens and felon Trump wins, sadly most, if not all of those countries will create some diplomatic exemption that will allow felon Trump to enter.

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

He won’t be a felon after he pardons himself

He can’t pardon himself for State crimes. (I don’t think the founders intended for presidents to be able to pardon themselves for federal crimes but our corrupt Republican majority on the Supreme Court probably thinks Republican presidents should have that power.)

11 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He can’t pardon himself for State crimes. (I don’t think the founders intended for presidents to be able to pardon themselves for federal crimes but our corrupt Republican majority on the Supreme Court probably thinks Republican presidents should have that power.)

If he wins, he will pardon himself for the NY state crimes. Fascists don’t play by rules. He’ll pardon himself and in turn our corrupt scotus will take the case saying, well maybe he does have that power. 

spoiler alert: scotus says yes!

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Wut?

Just my impression of it. A no name media outlet gets a very close clear shot of several physically larger magas intimidating a small meek trump protester that doesn’t show any fight-back but at the same time doesn’t really show fear of being injured. None of the magas bump into the camera so that the shot is clear the entire time. 

Security finally intervenes after magas have their way with the protester for some time. Why did they wait so long?

And that maga laugh sounds fake and forced.

Just looks like bullshit to me. Maybe the intent is to deter trump protesters because fat loud maga might yell at you.