The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

^

I mean, I come up with dumb shit all the time.  But if I spend my media time talking about politically aimed injustice harming the former President, misallocated funds to Ukraine, tension in the Middle East, Inflation, Border Security, Election Integrity, and Protecting the Unborn.  And they ask me what my platform is just 5 months out from Election Day, and I say, "What if, and believe me this is a hypothetical...but what if we had a fake currency of a $500 denomination with Donald Trump's image on it.  Would that do anything for you?"  I'm starting to think Mike Judge really is writing this simulation.  

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

omg some fucking jackass was waving a 'Trump was right about everything!' flag on St. Stephen's Green in fucking Dublin this afternoon. i don't even know if he was American but talk about fucking mental illness. gawd it was embarrassing. i didn't know TTomTerrific was even in Dublin!

i shot him double🖕😡 but to their credit the Irish seemed to largely ignore him.

I go on a 3 mile walk almost every morning. There’s only one house I pass with Trump signs and this dude has that sign. According to the license plate frame on his pristine white F-150, he served in the military. So I guess he thinks his fallen brethren are suckers and losers too. 

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

Seeing what the House is made up of, why do they even have an intel committee?  I’ll include some Dems in that too. Seems fairly risky to give that info to people elected to 2 year terms. 

• Hook 'Em 4

59 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Loving v. Virginia Decision Anniversary is next Wednesday. Think the Donalds celebrate?

While it might be impolitic to actually say what a lot of people are thinking, I think honesty demands it. Most, if not all of the black people I know are accepting of interracial relationships. What tends to set people are those black conservative politicians, who while living and working outside of the black cultural footprint, have the temerity to lecture black people about the lack of family cohesion. It’s interesting to note that most of the biscuits who fit this description marry or date exclusively outside of the race. I’ve often wondered why that is. I think it’s deeper than acknowledging that people can connect on many levels unrelated to race and culture but the numbers themselves require examination. Byron Donald’s, Clearence Thomas, Mia Long, Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Daniel Cameron, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Wesley Hunt, John James, Harris Faulkner, Hershel Walker, the list goes on. Ben Carson is the notable exception 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I wasn't gonna buy a badge to TX TribFest this year, but I saw that Rep. Crockett was added to the list of speakers.  So I bought one and yeah, not gonna lie---gonna be hanging around her talk afterwards to just soak in her beauty and awesomeness.  

I'll be in my bunk . 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I wasn't gonna buy a badge to TX TribFest this year, but I saw that Rep. Crockett was added to the list of speakers.  So I bought one and yeah, not gonna lie---gonna be hanging around her talk afterwards to just soak in her beauty and awesomeness.  

I'll be in my bunk . 

TribFest

Homerdrool.emoji

On 6/3/2024 at 8:13 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

She is my kryptonite.  Mid 40's, brunette, attractive, big tits, good job, fucks, etc.  After killing Brisket with a spoon to get to her, I'd marry her after six months of dating only to then realize she's bat shit fucking crazy.

Since when did women with brown hair become brunettes?

54 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is tribfest a Star Trek tribble themed convention!

Yes, we all dress up in different colored shirts.  Hopefully this year, Ted Cruz wears the red one and you know...

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Dead Presidents (and a couple of other dead people) are on US currency.  So, they need to take care of the prerequisite first.  We're waiting.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Look man, whenever you're given a choice for who should work on military intelligence issues for the U.S. House...sure you can take the easy way out and pick the Naval Cryptologist but wouldn't you rather have the guy who writes himself prescriptions for barbiturates?  

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Rob Schneider is booed and taken off the stage at a charity event for making anti-vax and anti-trans jokes.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/roundly-booed-rob-schneider-removed-from-stage-at-charity-event-over-anti-trans-and-anti-vax-jokes/

Comedian Rob Schneider was removed from the stage at a charity event over the weekend after making anti-trans and anti-vaccine jokes.

The event reportedly occurred during a fundraiser for the Hospitals of Regina Foundation on Saturday night at the Four Seasons Balls, according to the Regina-Leader Post. Witnesses to the event claim Schneider was “roundly booed” and that his standup routine ended early.

Schneider, a self-described conservative comedian, has become an outspoken critic of vaccines, especially after the Covid-19 pandemic. His material at Saturday night’s charity event allegedly centered around the LGBTQ+ community and the vaccine.

Moreover, amid the boos, attendees at the event reporidely stood up and begun walking out until Schneider was asked to leave the stage. The Regina organization noted that Schneider’s joke did not align with the views of the charity.

“While we recognize that in a free and democratic society individuals are entitled to their views and opinions and that comedy is intended to be edgy, the content, positions and opinions expressed during Mr. Schneider’s set do not align with the values of our Foundation and team,” the foundation said in a statement.

“An unconditional apology was offered right after to our guests and our community,” the organization added in the statement. “We reiterate this sincere and unconditional apology today, for any offense caused by Mr. Schneider’s recent comedy set, at the Four Seasons Ball.”

One attendee of the event claimed “everyone in the room was groaning” adding that it was “apparent how uncomfortable everyone felt.”

“Everyone in the room was groaning, saying, ‘What is going on?’ Like whispering to themselves. Not a single laugh at times,” said Tynan Allan, an attendee who spoke with CBC. “It was just very apparent how uncomfortable everyone felt and how unacceptable the things he was talking about were.”

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

14 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

image.jpeg.fd86491b5f1b11f905be370e4505c679.jpeg

Well, sir.  If R.S. doesn't get the laughs from the VIP's at the RNC then we'll be SOL and put on KP.  

-K.P., Airman?  

Yessir, the former VP's S.O., Karen Pence.  

• Haha 2

If you hire Rob Schneider for your event, it seems odd that you wouldn't expect a Schneider attempt at comedy. I can't imagine that he has any material that isn't some meant for CPAC. I suppose he could yell, "you can do it" but that would get old after a few times.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If you hire Rob Schneider for your event, it seems odd that you wouldn't expect a Schneider attempt at comedy. I can't imagine that he has any material that isn't some meant for CPAC. I suppose he could yell, "you can do it" but that would get old after a few times.

Exactly. Blame the moron that booked him for the gig.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Under federal law, no living person can appear on U.S. currency.  In addition, I believe that a president must be dead for two years before he can appear on currency.

Let’s all hope he is eligible soon

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

because Trump....

give us the full story man.  Not all of us are on that tweeter thing.

Assume it’s bc they’ll pass along intel to Trump directly. Convicted felons shouldn’t get briefings 

I guess I was too busy looking at Valerie Bertinelli's tits to notice Dwayne obviously had a heroin problem.  

Blows me away that Jim Breuer, Rob Schneider, and Larry TCG are booking big gigs based on beyond stale material combined with whining about 'cancel culture.'  I mean Louis and Jerry and Burr talk about it, and it's a valid point...but they have this other thing going for them called 'being funny.'  It's a weird world in comedy when you watch Carrot Top now and think, "You know, he's not that edgy. I enjoy it."  

• Hook 'Em 1

Here we are on fucking D Day and these people are going down the EXACT same path as the Nazis. I don’t know if the end result will be the same (though he literally today said he will round up millions of people), but the process is almost identical so far. 

Go watch the latest Hitler doc on Netflix, Evil on Trial. The parallels are uncanny. 

• Hook 'Em 5