The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

\threadjack

So I’m currently shopping for work in the San Antonio area, almost anything supply chain related or otherwise.  If anyone has any leads or wants to hire the best employee ever, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email me for a résumé at: metaphysicalmojodojocasablanca@aol.com 

/threadjack 

fuck Trump

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

she seems to have gotten angrier and more strident lately, raising her voice a lot more, using actual profanity with the press...her rage is ramping up.

i don't think it's an act with her, i think she is a legitimate loony-tunes true believer, which makes her more dangerous than someone like Boebert or Cruz. i wouldn't be shocked if she flips out for real at some point and physically attacks AOC or Crockett or somebody. she's nuts.

Well she was born in a loony farm.

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Sometimes, a decade of American politics can be summarized in a single photo.

image.thumb.png.7678cf3ff199427d9ec083f8d7ccf3c1.png

Kinda feels like the trashcan should be on fire tho ...

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Kinda feels like the trashcan should be on fire tho ...

I'm rooting for the entire room, with the fire sprinklers turned off due to Republican budget cuts.  

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, mchookem said:

she seems to have gotten angrier and more strident lately, raising her voice a lot more, using actual profanity with the press...her rage is ramping up.

i don't think it's an act with her, i think she is a legitimate loony-tunes true believer, which makes her more dangerous than someone like Boebert or Cruz. i wouldn't be shocked if she flips out for real at some point and physically attacks AOC or Crockett or somebody. she's nuts.

Like @TwiceHorn said, she’s getting push back from the right which pisses her off.

But it’s not just her - plenty of her fellow Republicans are getting pissed off in general, swearing, acting out angrily.  And then you have others like Trump who just say stupid shit and go through the motions - his little campaign rallies are pathetic and a shadow of his late 2016 and 2020 campaign rallies, and make it clear he gives no fucks about the crowds.  And then you have Jared Muskowitz who puts forth a motion in committee to impeach Biden and James Comer is confused at first and then laughs nervously, and Gym Jordan is openly laughing, as Muskowitz points out that they aren’t serious about impeaching Biden and that this is all a show.  In general we see a lot of Republicans acting out in public in ways they used to not do.

I’m thinking their internal numbers are shit and they all know it and don’t know what to do. They are so scattershot and angry.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Like @TwiceHorn said, she’s getting push back from the right which pisses her off.

But it’s not just her - plenty of her fellow Republicans are getting pissed off in general, swearing, acting out angrily.  And then you have others like Trump who just say stupid shit and go through the motions - his little campaign rallies are pathetic and a shadow of his late 2016 and 2020 campaign rallies, and make it clear he gives no fucks about the crowds.  And then you have Jared Muskowitz who puts forth a motion in committee to impeach Biden and James Comer is confused at first and then laughs nervously, and Gym Jordan is openly laughing, as Muskowitz points out that they aren’t serious about impeaching Biden and that this is all a show.  In general we see a lot of Republicans acting out in public in ways they used to not do.

I’m thinking their internal numbers are shit and they all know it and don’t know what to do. They are so scattershot and angry.

I think you are pretty close to accurate, and it matches up to what I see amongst people I know who are going to vote and were undecided and not super passionate either way.  I see them calling out the angry bullshit they are seeing from the West Texas MAGA crowd we grew up with in a way that I haven't in the past.  They seem to be rejecting what Trump and the Republican Party are selling in response to the criminal trials and extremely concerned about what a vindictive Trump would do with a 2nd Presidency.

I think that's why you see Trump grasping for votes and promising everyone the moon and why a lot of Republicans are acting all fucking weird.  There are a large number of GOP politicians on the Trump train solely for the power/money grab.  They don't believe in his bullshit, but they have seen what he can do with the dumb motherfuckers that do.  I think they are now seeing what is forthcoming and are getting uncomfortable and nervous about what the future holds for them and the party.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

38 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Yesterday:

Today:

Their new line is that the GOP feels these votes mean nothing so they are voting no. This logic makes no sense. If you truly believe that the Dems are using these votes only as an election issue, the GOP can remove it as an election issue by voting for it. 

But in reality the GOP is looking to work both sides. They want the ultra conservatives to think they're on their side while simultaneously telling the suburban crowd how they will protect IVF.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Their new line is that the GOP feels these votes mean nothing so they are voting no. This logic makes no sense. If you truly believe that the Dems are using these votes only as an election issue, the GOP can remove it as an election issue by voting for it. 

But in reality the GOP is looking to work both sides. They want the ultra conservatives to think they're on their side while simultaneously telling the suburban crowd how they will protect IVF.

I think the MAGA votes are literally cast via the "whatever Democrats want, I don't want" theory.

I mean, I can't imagine how IVF is considered "bad".  It's a means to bring life in the world.  I guess there could be a concern over the "hit rate" by the most conservative minds, but any HS biology class teaches that the number of fertilized eggs that reach maturity and birth is low.  It's a long road to a new human.

Their platform has nothing to do with logic or science or reason, it has everything to do with "I'm against what my opponent is for".  Sure, a lot of them are dim bulbs who are easily swayed, but many of them are smarter than that, they're just devious and absolutely willing to preach what they know is not founded in sound thought.

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

do you have a cliff's notes version of why there is a corncob up elmo's butt about everyone pumping out kids? I don't really care enough to spend time looking it up. lol

He wants white people to pump out kids because he believes in the great replacement conspiracy theory.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think the MAGA votes are literally cast via the "whatever Democrats want, I don't want" theory.

Which is why I want Biden to come out and give s speech saying “Look, jumping off of your roof is dangerous, and I urge all Americans to refrain from climbing up on their roof and jumping off.  Same goes for trying to cross a busy highway on foot - I think it’s dangerous and again, I urge all Americans to not cross busy highways on foot!”

The Republican herd will thin itself out real fucking fast,

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Which is why I want Biden to come out and give s speech saying “Look, jumping off of your roof is dangerous, and I urge all Americans to refrain from climbing up on their roof and jumping off.  Same goes for trying to cross a busy highway on foot - I think it’s dangerous and again, I urge all Americans to not cross busy highways on foot!”

The Republican herd will thin itself out real fucking fast,

fuck that, make the language stronger

"I forbid all Americans from jumping off their roof or any nearby bridge!"

"Fuck you Brandon, I'll do what I want! Freeedommmmmmmmmm!"

• Hook 'Em 2

I think economic thinkers on both sides agree the only way to organically grow our economy and GDP is to increase our US population. The trouble is US birth rates are declining so there's a concern there. We either need to have more people emigrate to the US or we need to make more of our "own." Something along those lines. Of course the GQP'ers want immigrants of white European descent, not the sneaky browns who come across our Southern borders.

The Libs of TikTok cunt needs to have her fucking tubes tied.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Underdog said:

But they don’t have balls… see Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, Josh Hawley, Marjorie… well Marjorie has a pair so nvmd her. 

JzwsDB.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

c9cde8c44bd20fab938de0d1650fca33.jpg

Well, Ms. Libs of TikTok will need a man to breed. Can’t do IVF bc MAGA says so. And her fiancé left her bc his family was too embarrassed by her. No luck finding another dude to step in. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Got dibs on Fuck Emergency for band name.

Your debut album "Wet Dream" is gonna be big.

Maybe a follow up of "Prolapse".  

On 6/13/2024 at 7:26 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

\threadjack

So I’m currently shopping for work in the San Antonio area, almost anything supply chain related or otherwise.  If anyone has any leads or wants to hire the best employee ever, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email me for a résumé at: metaphysicalmojodojocasablanca@aol.com 

/threadjack 

fuck Trump

AOL?  Ain't nobody hiring an 80 year old.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/12/2024 at 10:30 PM, YGIFS said:

Earth's shape, lame or funny?  "Not unless round is funny." the guy that says we're living under a dome?  wouldn't that suggest 'roundness' to some degree?  

You want to watch some heads explode, explain not only is it round, it's spherical.  And not only is it spherical, it's slightly ellipsoid.  Which these tough guy alpha males can tell by the degrees of latitude and longitude on the hunting GPS finders they sold at the pawn shop to send Trump an extra $200 this last week.  Just like their wives, the Earth is slight more round around the waistband than it is "tall"  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

He wants white people to pump out kids because he believes in the great replacement conspiracy theory.

Correct.  He wants more kids but not "those" kids.  He's vehemently anti immigration.

18 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Your debut album "Wet Dream" is gonna be big.

Maybe a follow up of "Prolapse".  

The hidden track will be titled, "I put a lightbulb up my ass and it broke while live streaming, please call the paramedics"

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2024 at 11:14 AM, C-Man said:

c9cde8c44bd20fab938de0d1650fca33.jpg

You’d think that with a plan like this, they’d be working real hard to make sure the unwanted minorities and other liberals have access to abortion, if not trying to make it mandatory for them. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You’d think that with a plan like this, they’d be working real hard to make sure the unwanted minorities and other liberals have access to abortion, if not trying to make it mandatory for them. 

Clearly it’s mostly racism, but it really does make me insane to watch them make the declining population argument. Our nation is literally a nation of immigrants and always has been.  Want more Americans to have more kids?  There’s a fuck ton we could make citizens and have more kids. Problem solved. I’m not going to have kids for a variety of reasons. I’m a white male and not scared of brown people or have some misplaced sense that I am a true American while others are not. 

It’s just all so dumb. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
Clarity
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

On 6/13/2024 at 4:50 PM, Radical Larry said:

The dumbest people. 

I mean if they are set on doing this it should really be the Gulf of Mexico since it is full of shit too. 

• Haha 2