The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Nothing is embarrassing for Trump; the man has no shame.

This is especially true when the complicit media's cameras only point at the stage, not the audience.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

you all just dont get it. BLACK, the family name has an estimated population of 173,455 in the US, some of whom travelled great distances to attended the rally!

Any Jack Black or Ian Michael Black sightings?

Edited by yoladu
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

These idiots don't realize that things like that are essentially blasphemy.

It's almost like Trump represents the exact opposite of all the Bible's teachings. Weird. 

Like if at some point in the future a bunch of us were going around wearing OU shirts and hats and screaming boomer sooner all the time. "What, I'm a huge Texas fan. And nothing says being a huge Texas fan more than loving OU. What's your problem?" 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

On 6/10/2024 at 9:33 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

Look at these fucking MAGA pussies and THEIR cancel culture bullshit. You put on your little costumes trying to get a rise out of people and cry like babies when someone calls you out. Eat shit, dork. 

Pretty sure the owner of Jimmy John’s is a maga shitbird.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

These idiots don't realize that things like that are essentially blasphemy.

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

No it’s not. American Christians are not actual Christians 

They don’t believe in Heaven or the teachings of the Bible or that they will be judged by God.  When you realize the Christianity thing is all for shoe, it makes sense.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

They don’t believe in Heaven or the teachings of the Bible or that they will be judged by God.  When you realize the Christianity thing is all for shoe, it makes sense.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

So this happens in Omaha, and some MAGA jump on Twitter to claim that they are plants and not real aggy (and yet they remember to wear an aggy ring).  Don’t think these dudes are a false flag since they did this shit in full view of the world.

TexAgs can’t make up their minds

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3467324

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So this happens in Omaha, and some MAGA jump on Twitter to claim that they are plants and not real aggy (and yet they remember to wear an aggy ring).  Don’t think these dudes are a false flag since they did this shit in full view of the world.

Yeah that whole false flag bullshit is a lot more  MAGA than traditional aggy. To the extent there's any difference these days. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Aggies, as a group, are horrible fucking people.  This is absolutely par for their pathetic course. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

image.thumb.png.7442c14304e750ca8743635171e375b5.png

Same energy.

• Haha 1

[/url] TexAgs can’t make up their minds

Discussion has been removed from TA
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Please tell me that's not real.  Although truth be told, I want it to be real.

Must’ve been real because Newt removed the tweet. Anybody screenshot it because I didn’t see it.

On 6/17/2024 at 8:50 AM, Homesickhorn said:

d27c11e4414e7afb898ba58522df963b.jpg
And it just proves my point. Aggy LOVES David Hasselhoff.

Aggy thinks loving David Hasselhoff makes them seem more cultured and Europeanish.

On 6/16/2024 at 3:07 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Has MAGA ever addressed the fact that Nick is Mexican?  It's like a real life version of that Dave Chapelle skit where he's blind and thinks he's white so he's in the KKK.

Edited by CooterBrown

18 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Even though he was gay I'm sure Rohm felt everything was just fine in the Nazi party before the night of the long knives.

Duh.  These fucking morons are apparently completely illiterate or delusional (or duh, both), because the playbooks have all been written.  

First, the cabal turns on groups that thought they were in-groups, and treats them like out-groups.  Then, the cabal turns on itself, purging itself of all who are "insufficiently loyal/pure," and it will make up whatever pretext it wants in order to do so.

The inner circle gets smaller and smaller, more fanatical, and utterly incapable of dissent or consideration of alternate strategies.  Resulting in final collapse, usually in blood and fire.

Functionally everything nazism touched eventually died.  Trumpism is going the same way.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The inner circle gets smaller and smaller, more fanatical, and utterly incapable of dissent or consideration of alternate strategies.  Resulting in final collapse, usually in blood and fire.

And so Hitler ended up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire so...that's fun.  I think it's funny!  Because he was a mass murdering fuck head.  /izzard

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And so Hitler ended up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire so...that's fun.  I think it's funny!  Because he was a mass murdering fuck head.  /izzard

Love that line.

But the analogy is also why I am so fucking discouraged and furious.

In the beginning, Hitler and the Nazis were a joke. Like Trump.  And they will likely end the same way: dead/shamed/destroyed.  I love that part.

See, it's the middle part.  The part that involves unspeakable human suffering on a massive scale, at the hands of what was once one of the greatest civilized nations on earth.  That part....is bad.  Really, really bad.  Whether you're reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich or A Handmaid's Tale, the middle parts are really, really, really shitty.

Can we skip to the Trump dead in a ditch and on fire part, without any more of the suffering?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 6/11/2024 at 3:31 PM, C-Man said:

First, I apologize for posting a Laura Loomer photo but OTOH, no I don't. Let me remind you that woman is 31 years old.

That's Marilyn Manson.

• Drool 1