The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

14 hours ago, Bullneck said:

1071a8_cf3d7c6cc8e3401b875e317d8b59b03c~

I referenced this painting in the pizzagate thread on the old site after our residents MAGAs said having weird art meant someone was a pedo.

Liking Goya means you’re a cannibal in their eyes

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Nashville ….

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Every time I see these guys I think they're going to fix the copy machines.

I assume they are trying to find new ways to ensure they don’t get laid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

19 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Very country in the 80s.  I go up there to mountain bike and that's it.  More generica as far as I can tell and the rural-to-suburban metamorphosis is I think what brews up Trumpists.

Also Southlake-adjacent.

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh sure. The article says all of that is in the northern suburbs. Everything is growing up that way since Frisco exploded. North of town is a MAGA stronghold. I would say that's directly an answer to how blue/minority Dallas has become. It's why I never have a desire to head up that way.

Frisco is not a “MAGA stronghold”

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TexPx said:

Frisco is not a “MAGA stronghold”

Maybe. Maybe not. You certainly have a high percentage of Jan 6 insurrectionists in old Collin County and a shitton of your political ads are Trump/Abbott bootlickers running for office. 

Edited by mdmost

Frisco is not Collin County. Jan 6 arrests were 2 out of over 200,000 (230,00 now) people. Does not seem like a “MAGA stronghold”

Frisco demographics have changed rapidly. White population is now only about 48%. Population is youngish and well educated. Not typical MAGA stronghold demographics.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty shocked that McKinney is as blue as it is.  I don't recall any rioters being from McKinney, but it is my belief/understanding that the rural/suburban transition, like rural places generally, is what tends to drive Trumpism.  Aided, also, by a lot of nouveau riche type imports who may be confused about elites, leopards and such.

Plano, too, for that matter, but east Plano has been abandoned to the browns, so I guess that's understandable.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Frisco is not Collin County. Jan 6 arrests were 2 out of over 200,000 (230,00 now) people. Does not seem like a “MAGA stronghold”

Frisco demographics have changed rapidly. White population is now only about 48%. Population is youngish and well educated. Not typical MAGA stronghold demographics.

Frisco is in Collin County and Denton County. I’m surprised to see Trump’s MOV in Frisco in ‘20, thought it would be higher. However, Denton is the west side of Frisco, which is where the biggest homes are and Denton was big-time Trump in ‘20.

31 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Everyone should keep this map bookmarked. I don't know exactly where the city limits are, but it looks like Frisco was close to 50/50.

image.thumb.png.04f6020cf9f455b94e62b81464b7f90b.png

Do you have this same map for Austin? Would be interesting to see how the areas outside of Austin vote. 

Frisco is in Collin County and Denton County. I’m surprised to see Trump’s MOV in Frisco in ‘20, thought it would be higher. However, Denton is the west side of Frisco, which is where the biggest homes are and Denton was big-time Trump in ‘20.

Yes Denton County part of Frisco as well as Denton County is more conservative.

Do you have this same map for Austin? Would be interesting to see how the areas outside of Austin vote. 

I saw the county % breakdowns earlier. Williamson County voted for Biden over Trump.

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Same map. It's an old interactive for the whole country (minus a few states) that came out just after the election.

image.thumb.png.95a2ef346e2bc8cc3b486267c598e9a9.png

I'm pretty shocked that McKinney is as blue as it is.  I don't recall any rioters being from McKinney, but it is my belief/understanding that the rural/suburban transition, like rural places generally, is what tends to drive Trumpism.  Aided, also, by a lot of nouveau riche type imports who may be confused about elites, leopards and such.
Plano, too, for that matter, but east Plano has been abandoned to the browns, so I guess that's understandable.

I’m seeing 1 from McKinney. 5 from Dallas and I guess a few more if you include Dallas County.

Posted (edited)

Metroplex is on pace to have four blue counties soon enough as much as everyone likes the realtor/Jan6th angle. Hell Bell county with Ft Hood is taking up space in this journey to a blue spine.

Edited by StassneyHorn

I am genuinely surprised that Dripping Springs isn't a deeper shade of red than that.  I guess there's more and more college educated folks moving out there and enduring the commute.  But holy shit, in 2016...anecdotal and all...but that entire area was psychotically draped in MAGA schwag.  We have family out there and it was fucking insane with the MAGA shit.  Got a little quieter lately but...I dunno.  

I assume Little Elm is that red island there? I spent ages 5-13 near there and have never heard the n-word more in my life. 

I think that’s the big Del Webb Retirement Community.

16 hours ago, mdmost said:

I'm sorry to have upset the mayor of Frisco. I guess MAGA is moving to Celina, Prosper, and other parts of Denton County. 

They're up and coming, but it feels like the current MAGA team starters are coming from Colleyville, Keller and Roanoke.  A little shocked to see Southlake proper is a bit lighter pink, given the high profile racism in their schools.

15 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I am genuinely surprised that Dripping Springs isn't a deeper shade of red than that.  I guess there's more and more college educated folks moving out there and enduring the commute.  But holy shit, in 2016...anecdotal and all...but that entire area was psychotically draped in MAGA schwag.  We have family out there and it was fucking insane with the MAGA shit.  Got a little quieter lately but...I dunno.  

Also anecdotal, but the boy and I drove out to Lake Buchanan Saturday morning to do a little fishing, and there was very little MAGA swag around. By this point in 2016 and 2020, Hwy 29 from Liberty Hill to Llano looked like a parade route with all the Trump flags and banners. Only saw a couple this trip, and they're the hardcore cultists that never took them down. The few flags I saw were faded 2020 flags, nothing new. Didn't even see the carnies selling Trump gear by the Valero station at 29/281

On 7/7/2024 at 7:46 PM, TwiceHorn said:

My wife's best friend lives in Plano in one of those Domain-y mixed-use developments.  She's a Black family practitioner.  Austin High/Plan 2 holla.  Very much not MAGA.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

"Y'all might want to take a quick break from demanding Biden drop out and maybe look into the whole 'Trump raping kids' thing." 

CNN:  "It appears quite clear from the vetted files, that Trump sexually molested at least one, possibly more, minor girls.  Here's what that means for the one time Joe Biden touched a girl's hair."  

This should obviously be a bigger story.  And maybe it would have been.  But apparently the Democratic Party picked the same week to start an "Anchorman"-styled alley brawl with one another and the media.  

"Joe killed a guy.  With a Trident!"  

Maga cult will believe there’s a child trafficking ring under a pizza joint but not this …….

FACT:  Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Donald Trump in his black book of contacts.

FACT:  Records show Donald Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein's plane 7 times.

FACT:  Newly released transcripts from Jeffrey Epstein's 2006 prosecution provide a direct link between him and Donald Trump.

FACT:  In released court documents, Sarah Ransome, one of Jeffrey Epstein's "recruiters" wrote in emails regarding a 12 year old little girl saying - and I quote - "She confided in me about her casual 'friendship' with Donald. Mr Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her 'pert nipples.'"

FACT:  Sarah Ransome's email, in released court documents, also stated - and I quote - "I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffery's NY mansion on regular occasions."

FACT:  Katie Johnson's court documents detailing Donald Trump's grotesque rape and pedophilia is publicly available.

FACT:  Katie Johnson's case was NOT dismissed bcos she lied - as MAGA would have you believe. She voluntarily withdrew the case bcos she received death threats and the law firm representing her received bomb threats

THE DUMBEST FUCKING PEOPLE ALIVE 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5