The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

53 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm sure the fact that Vance's wife was born in San Diego is lost on them, because brown.

Isn't she an "anchor" baby too?  Her parents are from India.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Isn't she an "anchor" baby too?  Her parents are from India.  

Her parents are immigrants, that's true.  I don't know if they were US citizens when she was born.

Now let's talk about Melania.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm sure the fact that Vance's wife was born in San Diego is lost on them, because brown.

typical anchor baby tactic, walk across in San Diego, drop a little brown baby and …..

boom GIF

a new anchor baby us citizen !!!!

also :…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Her parents are immigrants, that's true.  I don't know if they were US citizens when she was born.

Melania is white. These anti-immigration people would return to the days of Ellis Island if they could ensure that only white people can come.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Melania is white. These anti-immigration people would return to the days of Ellis Island if they could ensure that only white people can come.

It's 1910-1920s immigration policy. Only the fine upstanding Europeans can be allowed in. No dirty worker class immigrants. Only elites and people who will improve the genetics of this country. 

3 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Oily bohunk.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

The way that MAGA continually deflects that she's a former woman-on-woman photo shoot model is one thing.

But the anti-immigrant crowd, as you say, despite not having any idea difference between Slovenia and Slovakia---deflects her immigrant status. She is white, but she's also from one of those counties a bit further East than they're comfortable with.  But she's "White Enough" to not really be an immigrant.  It reminds me of the scene in Borat when the redneck has no idea what Borat's country's name is, or that it it's both Europe & Asia.  But the guy says, "Well, I don't anything about that.  But you know, you shave that mustache...would be just white enough to blend in with good folks in America."  

Vance is gonna have a real time tough time listening to wisecracks about Kamala's mom  being from India, and then asking J.D. to echo that talking point.  Meanwhile, Vance just to smile and wave while gritting his teeth (you know my wife is Indian and her parents are from the same area in India as Kamala's mom was." In the end, they all break.  

But for a 8 inch differential in height, how the fuck does every photo of them today make it look like Trump and Vance are the same height?  

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Her parents are BROWN  immigrants, that's true.  I don't know if they were US citizens when she was born.

fixed it for you buddy 

1 hour ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Melania is white GENIUS. These anti-immigration people would return to the days of Ellis Island if they could ensure that only white people can come.

fixed 

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

typical anchor baby tactic, walk across in San Diego, drop a little brown baby and …..

boom GIF

a new anchor baby us citizen !!!!

also :…

Jesus, this is just fucking terrible.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump has zero idea Vance’s wife is non white 

Mr. President, I'd like for you to meet my wife Usha. 

That's a good one, JD.  Seriously, where is she? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

FRL FRL.  When there's a gathering of that many Republican men in one place, they might as well design the venue to look like a giant closet toilet stall.

#taptaptap

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

...says the leader of a movement that is home base for incels.

We're all getting a WHOLE lot more pussy than you, Charlie.  Shit, even the gay dudes around here are likely getting more pussy than Charlie Kirk.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

...says the leader of a movement that is home base for incels.

We're all getting a WHOLE lot more pussy than you, Charlie.  Shit, even the gay dudes around here are likely getting more pussy than Charlie Kirk.

it's called bussy, and there's plenty of that going around where ol Charlie is now

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

FRL FRL.  When there's a gathering of that many Republican men in one place, they might as well design the venue to look like a giant closet.

Well, I for one think the venue looks Fab u luuus!!!.

"If I see a guy who's that tough in leading this country, yeah then that's a guy I want to get behind."

OK.  He got nicked on the ear, lost his shoes, and got dragged into a limo by his security detail to be whisked away to safety.  Real war hero there.

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Yeah going to take lessons from that choad on what makes someone a man. Isn't he the one who clutched his pearls over WAP?

OK, but give the guy a break there. He never realized they could actually get wet. He was confused and he lashed out. It happens. 

lol Trump family pulled in Billions from Authoritarian governments, adversaries to the US, during and immediately after his administration. But, it is the Biden family syndicate.

Every accusation is an admission of guilt.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 4

On 7/16/2024 at 8:53 AM, jimmyjazz said:

They were not.  They arrived here in San DIego shortly before she was born.  Mom teaches at UCSD, Dad at SDSU

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

They were not.  They arrived here in San DIego shortly before she was born.  Mom teaches at UCSD, Dad at SDSU

I might chuckle a bit if the Dems came out with an "anchor baby" offensive regarding Vance's wife.