The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 7/25/2024 at 12:31 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Moar of this guy please

That motherfucker is Exhibit A to the Honorable Mention Supplement to the Darwin Awards. Ever notice how the worst of them never take a breath? It’s a veritable oral diarrhea delivered in the same conceited monotone as Trumpatollah the Hutt himself. “Honorable Mention” because he somehow survived.

• Drool 1

18 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The thing that irritates about posts like the above (hook1997s) is the "extreme of either side."  Does extreme leftism exist?  Sure it does.  Does it enter the conversation in Cloak Room or elsewhere?  Not most of the time.

Note that most of the more progressive posters bad_teammate and Linux, are mostly absent from the discussions.

The right is all-extreme all the time.

The government literally talked to people from this board about their post…. I don’t get how yall are totally missing the both sides hate but it exists and happens and as also said it’s more than the other side. 🤷🏻‍♂️. But it happens and it happens here more than you like to admit.  And no not all the right is extreme like I said exactly, is it a bigger percentage yes but to say it’s all is the exact same thing they are doing.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Fuck You 7

15 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

The government literally talked to people from this board about their post…. I don’t get how yall are totally missing the both sides hate but it exists and happens and as also said it’s more than the other side. 🤷🏻‍♂️. But it happens and it happens here more than you like to admit.  

From anonymous Internet posters. It's regrettable when it does, and people should definitely better channel their anger. I missed the truly bad posts after the assassination attempt, but some of the ones I did see were cringe and over the line. But again, we're not politicians.

Right wing hate starts at the very top. And they milk the shit out of that hate for their own gain. We didn't even need January 6 to realize how incredibly dangerous that it. And now it's too late: if anyone in the GOP steps out of line and goes against the boss, they're ostracized. So hate is the only acceptable party platform now.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

From anonymous Internet posters. It's regrettable when it does, and people should definitely better channel their anger. I missed the truly bad posts after the assassination attempt, but some of the ones I did see were cringe and over the line. But again, we're not politicians.

But right wing hate starts at the very top. And they milk the shit out of that hate for their own gain. We didn't even need January 6 to realize how incredibly dangerous that it. And now it's too late: if anyone in the GOP steps out of line and goes against the boss, they're ostracized. So hate is the only acceptable party platform now.

21 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This one feels more like a "I'm going to vote Trump, but I need a way to feel okay about it."

Same, same.

First, a Votecast survey, conducted by University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center in conjunction with the 2022 election, asked whether each party was “too tolerant of extremist groups.” Fifty-three percent found Republicans too tolerant of extremists and an identical 53 percent said the same of Democrats.    

In response to another question, 47 percent said Republicans need more moderate candidates while 49 percent expressed the same desire for Democrats.  

Equal numbers said Democrats and Republicans welcome extremism and that each party needed more centrist candidates.  

y’all just keep your heads in the sand and keep going “what” my party does nothing wrong.   The article also says there’s more in the right, like I said but goes on to explain it’s not just one side and there’s many articles that say the exact same thing.  Also the saying I’m voting Trump is hilarious and shows your ignorance and blind view for one side and nothing else. This is exactly why there’s I hate Cloakroom thread…. You talk just as close minded and judgmental as the other side.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 hours ago, Bama Llama said:

That motherfucker is Exhibit A to the Honorable Mention Supplement to the Darwin Awards. Ever notice how the worst of them never take a breath? It’s a veritable oral diarrhea delivered in the same conceited monotone as Trumpatollah the Hutt himself. “Honorable Mention” because he somehow survived.

You are aware he’s making fun of them right?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Stop doing this. Literally no one ever says that. But, when your choices are a Ford Pinto full of human excrement and a 1998 Honda Accord, it's pretty easy. That doesn't make the Accord perfect. 

Look at my user name...you think I'm some lifelong bleeding heart liberal? The right just has absolutely nothing to offer me right now. That's not changing while Trump is alive because he is the party, and that party is pure, open hatred.

Also, can you please link that study? I'm curious how they define extremism. Or how those surveyed perceived it. Anecdotally speaking, when I hear left wing extremists, I tend to think policy: free college, crazy high taxes, universal income/healthcare, etc. Right wing extremists has me thinking Proud Boys, Jan 6, election deniers, etc. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/voters-think-democrats-have-their-own-extremism-problemhttps://kslnewsradio.com/1995481/democrats-and-republicans-need-to-silence-the-extremists-in-their-parties/

• Fuck You 1

wait...'the government' contacted surly posters bc of their posts here??

man. i mean i feel like i spend a lot of time perusing this site, but apparently i don't spend enough. i had no idea this was a thing that happened 😳

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

23 minutes ago, mchookem said:

man. i mean i feel like i spend a lot of time perusing this site, but apparently i don't spend enough. i had no idea this was a thing that happened 😳

Same. I wasn’t around that week. Did this really happen?

I should feel sorry for him. A simple, regular dude. He served. He has worked plenty of good honest jobs. He’s in pain.
I should care.
I don’t. Not anymore. Because their solution to THEIR pain is to inflict pain on others. Fuck em. My only regret is that I’m not one of the people grifting these assholes out of every last penny. Every. Last. Penny.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Hmm.  Every time that the Democratic candidate gets some positive press or momentum we are graced with some "both sides!" posts.  No, it's just coincidence.

Just playing the 2016 hits. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Lol you're citing an AIPAC person and a conservative opinion writer who's trying labeling the anti-genocide posture of many dems as "extreme". Miss me with that, broheim. 

How bout you do something crazy and synthesize your own ideas and then back it with sources, rather than mindlessly reposting concern trolls? Like, can you actually articulate your concerns with specific posts or actions? Or are you stuck in """many people are saying""" land?

Go fuck a couch and then fuck some kids with epstein if you want to claim that #bothsides are bad

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Right wing hate starts at the very top. And they milk the shit out of that hate for their own gain. We didn't even need January 6 to realize how incredibly dangerous that it. And now it's too late: if anyone in the GOP steps out of line and goes against the boss, they're ostracized. So hate is the only acceptable party platform now.

Yep, we had Trump for years encouraging his fans to chant “lock her up” in reference to the woman he beat in 2016. I don’t recall Biden holding rallies and encouraging people to chant “lock him up!”

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

Wait, the government reads Surly and contacted people over posts they made?

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Sounds like something that someone would say in DT or 6SJ to score some sweet rep from the fascists, and then is repeated until they believe it. 

@immamac did that actually happen?

Just now, Captainant said:

Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Sounds like something that someone would say in DT or 6SJ to score some sweet rep from the fascists, and then is repeated until they believe it. 

@immamac did that actually happen?

Yes, have you not seen the thread? 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yes, have you not seen the thread? 

Feds came to surly because of some posts about trump getting his ear cut, and not because of raydog or txtow?

And no, I didn't see the thread until after y'all memory holed everything 

Edited by Captainant

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Feds came to surly because of some posts about trump getting his ear cut, and not because of raydog or txtow?

And no, I didn't see the thread until after y'all memory holed everything 

The thread in ipihb

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

The thread in ipihb

Huh, hadn't browsed over there in some time, thanks for the visibility.

Would it be possible for surly to set up a canary statement or something along those lines to let us know (in a legally compliant way) when those requests come through?

It's funny though that they didn't give a shit when half of DT was talking about how much they'd like to go take care of protesters themselves and were glad that violence was being done in the name of their political preferences 

• Hook 'Em 3

Wait.  So the gov contacted posters about their pr0n posts in a VERY non political part of this site (which is apparently where Hook1997 hangs out) and this is an example of political extreme both sideism??   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

“I’m so glad we’re in this war together,” said an aircraft mechanic who went by the name Oath Keeper Bill. “We need you healthy and strong. Have you been following the latest news on medbeds?”

“Oh yeah. They’re here, and they can heal anything,” someone else responded. “Cancer. Dementia. Broken bones. Arthritis. Forty-five minutes in one of those beds, and you’ll never be in pain again.”

“Come on,” Michael said. “Really?”

Of all the wild conspiracies he’d discovered on Patriot Party News, the concept of medbeds had initially struck Michael as the most far-fetched, even if it was also among the most popular. Every few days, someone else on the platform shared an illustration of a futuristic-looking chamber, sometimes with a doctored image of Trump superimposed in the foreground. The founder of the site, Armour, sometimes mentioned videos or podcasts about medbeds that had become popular on the far-right corners of Telegram, Discord and Rumble, and Michael clicked on the links, as did millions of others.

The videos claimed with no evidence that the U.S. military was already in possession of advanced, or possibly even alien, technology that could cure all disease and extend human life. There were said to be at least three types of medbeds already in existence in secret military tunnels. One, a “holographic medbed,” scanned the body to instantly diagnose and then heal any sickness, no matter how severe. Another bed was able to regenerate personal DNA so people could regrow missing limbs in a few minutes. A third was designed for reverse aging and could rewind people’s bodies to the age and condition of their choosing.

The only holdup, according to the videos, was that a collection of liberal billionaires kept hoarding the technology for themselves. On the Patriot Party News audio feed, people speculated that medbeds wouldn’t be available to the public until Trump was back in control of the White House, at which point everyone would be invited to make appointments for free at a secret underground military base.

“We are about to cross that start line into our medbed future,” said an Australian woman who called herself Skye Prince and claimed to be a military expert, in a video shared on Patriot Party News that has been viewed several million times. “We are leaving a life of poverty, ill health, uncertainty, and moving into wealth, abundance, perfect health. You could almost say we are about to be born again.”

“Thank God the wait is almost over!” Michael heard someone say on the audio channel in the last days of spring. “Medbeds are finally coming. I hope I can get my mom to the front of the line since she’s Stage 4.”

“Amen. I need an appointment for my husband after his latest stroke,” someone else responded.

Stupid. Fucking. Morons.

21medbeds-01-fgtj-superJumbo.jpg?quality

21medbeds-04-mlvb-superJumbo.jpg?quality

Someone needs to do a follow up with Chesebro (any relation to Kenneth?) in 30 days to verify that his snake oil treatment didn’t do jack shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Any explanation why these liberal billionaires are withholding these from Biden?

I was wondering if Trump knew of all this medbed technology, why wasn't one installed at Mar-A-Lago (he's a billionaire, so he could afford one, right?) and take advantage of it himself.  Can't quite figure out why these patriots haven't thought this all the way through.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

nevermind (it was AI)

Edit 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fuck it. I'm reposting just because it's funny, even though it's apparently not real because it still applies to Kimberly Gargoyle.

image.thumb.png.27bd70e6e30c432bcf0a38fbab26fb40.png

Edited by bolverk
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Any explanation why these liberal billionaires are withholding these from Biden?

Kind of an obvious question, isn’t it? Somehow it never crossed their minds. Our military has this cure-all, fountain-of-youth technology but the Commander in Chief who they insist has dementia hasn’t availed himself of it. But when Trump gets back into office, they and their meemaws are going to be invited to the secret underground base for free treatments.

Makes perfect sense.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Kind of an obvious question, isn’t it? Somehow it never crossed their minds. Our military has this cure-all, fountain-of-youth technology but the Commander in Chief who they insist has dementia hasn’t availed himself of it. But when Trump gets back into office, they and their meemaws are going to be invited to the secret underground base for free treatments.
Makes perfect sense.

When you understand that these people are walking weaponized abject stupidity, it all makes sense.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1