The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, F250 said:

The Office Thank You GIF

I mean, they've been doing it with everything since like 2012.  I'm pretty sure people have called it out.  Not enough, clearly, because we are going down the asscrack of satan's butthole into a republican hellscape the likes of which hasn't been seen since the dawn of 1620, but eh.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, they've been doing it with everything since like 2012.  I'm pretty sure people have called it out.  Not enough, clearly, because we are going down the asscrack of satan's butthole into a republican hellscape the likes of which hasn't been seen since the dawn of 1620, but eh.

It just hit close to home. I saw a Trump truck earlier this evening with a few flags and just stared and wondered why the little dickless dude driving felt compelled to drive around like that in public.

Last Saturday, I ran into a guy driving a McLaren 720S. I complimented his car and talked to him for a minute. He said it was his divorce car. That shit made sense. The dork in a MAGA truck made no sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

Last Saturday, I ran into a guy driving a McLaren 720S. I complimented his car and talked to him for a minute. He said it was his divorce car. That shit made sense. The dork in a MAGA truck made no sense.

Well, you see, the guy in the MAGA truck, that's the guy before the divorce.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Well, you see, the guy in the MAGA truck, that's the guy before the divorce.

That dude probably doesn't even have a girlfriend.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Dems should flood Facebook, Truth Social, gun shows, and MAGA rallies with codes and Bible verses implying that Trump is the antichrist. Confuse these dumb fuckers into apathy. It’s not like it’s unfair, since the right has been using imaginary coded messages and prophecy bullshit to firm up Trump support for years. You have to speak to these idiots in their own dumb language.

It’s a two-pronged strategy. Call Republicans weird to earn votes from inattentive centrists, while feeding MAGA weird shit to dampen their enthusiasm. 

• Hook 'Em 5

On 7/29/2024 at 12:28 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Offered as proof that people are pouring across the border are data that shows more people being detained than previously, and more drugs being confiscated than previously.  Unsure how catching more stuff means you are letting more stuff in, I guess the assumption is that the ratio of caught to not caught is static?  

actually, the numbers are going down.  I'm sure we'll see this all the time on Fox

image.thumb.png.54b00b6266ec39649ce437f120fe26a0.png

1 hour ago, Zonahorn said:

Back in the early 90s, I dated a girl whose family was a part of a church that was helping families from Central America make it into the US and then on to find jobs, etc. and it seemed like the families were from just one or two countries that had serious shit going down with political persecution (I want to say El Salvador was one of them).  Her parents lived outside of Dallas, and every time I visited, they had a family or two living in their garage temporarily, and they spent a decent portion of their paychecks helping these people.  In hindsight, I’m amazed at how well the operation was run, given no cell phones.

Her mom got a bit Trumpy going by Facebook, and I’ve been tempted to send her a message asking what MAGA would think of her family spending years and a lot of money helping these people flee persecution.  Don’t get me wrong, I think it was one of the most selfless, and dare I say, Christian things I’ve ever seen anybody do, because the family could have been in deep shit if they got caught, probably lose their house, etc.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

She is pissed she can't get that d from him. Amazing being so brainwashed you repress your insecurities only to put them on full display!

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

the fake shallowness and superficiality of modernity like fake eyelashes, copious lip filler, and poorly installed hair extensions.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This 350 lbs fat guy is tougher than Simone Biles:

The 5 time fucking gold medalist? Eat another hamburger fatass. Nice fucking FUPA. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This 350 lbs fat guy is tougher than Simone Biles:

Yes, Mark...you were certainly 'cut from a different cloth.'  My elementary school gym class parachute.  Why, of all people, and why now during the Games...would you choose to throw Simone Biles and her 'monkeybars' under the bus like that?

When it comes to both sports and politics, Mark.......shut up and eat fat man.  

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yes, Mark...you were certainly 'cut from a different cloth.'  My elementary school gym class parachute.  Why, of all people, and why now during the Games...would you choose to throw Simone Biles and her 'monkeybars' under the bus like that?

When it comes to both sports and politics, Mark.......shut up and eat fat man.  

I think he's a legit crazy person.  Like, he's full on Clayton Bigsby.  It's not a bit.  He's insane.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Dems should flood Facebook, Truth Social, gun shows, and MAGA rallies with codes and Bible verses implying that Trump is the antichrist. Confuse these dumb fuckers into apathy. It’s not like it’s unfair, since the right has been using imaginary coded messages and prophecy bullshit to firm up Trump support for years. You have to speak to these idiots in their own dumb language.
It’s a two-pronged strategy. Call Republicans weird to earn votes from inattentive centrists, while feeding MAGA weird shit to dampen their enthusiasm. 
#RAW

I would also like to see "and extreme" added, but as long as the ridicule comes, I won't complain.

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

The 5 time fucking gold medalist? Eat another hamburger fatass. Nice fucking FUPA. 

My favorite was “she’s out competing for a medal for herself.” Uh, I guess mark doesn’t understand that Olympian’s represent their country. Like how she led the USA to a gold in the TEAM competition yesterday. Fucking idiot. But ole’ mark is running for office for other people. Right. 

• Hook 'Em 3

It's the same shit my wife does when she's around my country ass in-laws and she's white as a sheet. She's not pulling that same shit in her corporate job. This is going to blow up on them just like the coconut tree thing did. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Good idea. If they want to attract young voters, Republicans should emphasize their policies, like low capital gains tax rates, banning student loan relief,  illegalizing same-sex marriage, and prohibiting birth control. The Swifties love that shit!

Don't forget the national abortion ban and Trump's promise to not only ban student loan relief, but make everyone backpay what Biden forgave, with interest.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

19 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Talking shit about Simone Biles should be considered treason and punishable by death.

She's 10x tougher than that tub of goo will ever know.  Gymnastics is a sport that requires its athletes to have guts, an iron-clad work ethic as well as mental and physical toughness.  

Add that she's one of the sport's all-time greats, just proves that buffet-warrior has as much fat on his brain as he does his belly. 

• Hook 'Em 2