He beat the rap by rattin' on some bikers
He said, hey, I know it's dangerous
But it sure beats Riker's

Needs a verse with Herman Cain.  

• Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

57 minutes ago, Underdog said:

image.png.bf5f95fbe917be95f24867f1792c7e55.png

Sidney Powell has that "I'll be in the shadows watching over my young flock to make sure they make right kind of choices" kind of maternal vibe.  If your mother is Andrea Yates. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

some of y'all might recognize Kyle Clark, just the local NBC anchor here in Denver who is kind of awesome at calling bullshit on politicians (he's been fun to watch confronting Boebert 😄).

anyways... thought y'all would like this lol

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Listening to that pathetic bunch of incels going on about Taylor Swift..that’s amazing. They don’t sound like 13 yr olds, that’s an insult to 8th graders.
The entire movement is weird, stupid losers. That’s it. That’s the whole thing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

55 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

This brand of mic’d up stupidity and ignorance is a big problem. I don’t know who the Ross guy is or how big his audience is but he’s just spreading brain worms.

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Listening to that pathetic bunch of incels going on about Taylor Swift..that’s amazing. They don’t sound like 13 yr olds, that’s an insult to 8th graders.
The entire movement is weird, stupid losers. That’s it. That’s the whole thing.

shake it off taylor swift GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

No shots fired at Beyonce during that rant?  I'm disappointed.  I guess they're keeping that one in their back pocket for September/October in the event that women stop hating them enough.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

What a terrible day for the right. Kamala picks the people's choice for VP, Trump shits his pants on Truth, Elon sues companies who don't want to advertise with Nazis, and Imane Khelif wins her boxing match and now goes for the gold. Eat a dick you fucking shitbags. 

Forgot to add, the stock market rebounded from the "Kamala Crash" where they would hoping it would keep falling. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mdmost said:

What a terrible day for the right. Kamala picks the people's choice for VP, Trump shits his pants on Truth, Elon sues companies who don't want to advertise with Nazis, and Imane Khelif wins her boxing match and now goes for the gold. Eat a dick you fucking shitbags. 

Forgot to add, the stock market rebounded from the "Kamala Crash" where they would hoping it would keep falling. 

What we need to cap it off is another video from Randy Quaid, reminiscent of this 2020 hit

• Hook 'Em 1

is there an postnatal abortion equivalent to granting citizenship? maybe that could be one of Walz' side quests.

seriously, though, dude needs an intervention. he stepped in it big time with the PAC scandal, his ex wife is murdering him in the courts, and his children hate him. he's unfit to run the important companies he is in charge of, much less so as a leader of any movement. I'd be terrified if I was an employee of one of his companies

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

https://www.technologyreview.com/2024/08/07/1095762/covid-conspiracies-hiv-aids-denial-public-health/

The ideas here were initially promoted by a cadre of scientists from unrelated fields, as well as many science-adjacent figures and self-proclaimed investigative journalists, back in the 1980s and ’90s. But as more and more evidence stacked up against them, and as more people with HIV and AIDS started living longer lives thanks to effective new treatments, their claims largely fell out of favor.

At least until the coronavirus arrived.