The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Content is getting better

i dont know who that dude is, but based on what I saw in your post, it would be impossible for the content to get much worse. I expect Brent Terhunes  turds could produce equal or better content.

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So the boxer that social media fuckwads tried to bully and claim was a man beating up women just won the Gold medal. 

Oh, good. This will give everyone another opportunity to respectfully apologize for lying and tormenting her for no other reason than to push a culture war in another country. I'm sure that they'll use it.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 11/2/2018 at 9:09 AM, troph said:

Republican Party In 25 years will be remade it just needs to be burnt to the ground first. In the next ten years Dems will take all three branches - hopefully will pass some legislation on key topics and put some of the social issues to rest. Then without power the republicans will have to address their problems. Coupled with the aging population and new leaders much younger the republicans will focus on business and conservative fiscal policy and they will be remade into a party that counterbalances a far left party that will be near the ledge itself.

Fuck republicans. Yesterday, today and forever. That party has always and will always be for narcissistic trash.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

They making zombies out here

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/8/2024 at 7:40 PM, Dnaguy said:

I imagine that anyone partaking in illegal activities should know the intricacies of whatever law you’re breaking.
Regardless of nationality though, pretty sure you shouldn’t be schtooping kids.

Just sayin’

In his statements in open court, the ex GOP lawmaker said that he understood that the age of consent was lower in the Czech Republic than in the US but he didn’t know the ages of the boys/men that he paid to have sex. Presumably he googled age of consent for European countries but failed to check US law.

from the stories, the US attorney  and judge let a lot slip including that the defendant was not fully abiding by the conditions of his bond. Hopefully he will get a life sentence which shouldn’t be long for a 80 year old in federal prison.

and his travel costs to Europe were apparently all paid by a school district and state funds because he was there on “official” business.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

15 hours ago, Js1 said:

Trump: too late to try this with Eric & Jr. ? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Grifting continues 

With Trump's development acumen, and the Saudi's fuck all engineering, should make for the greatest development boondoggle of all time.  

• Like 1

On 8/9/2024 at 1:35 PM, Pancho said:

Not to defend Elon, but I don't think that's exactly what's going on. I think it's some sort of weird X bug that happens when a tweet gets a whole bunch of likes.  I've noticed it a few times myself when I tweet something that gets more than about 1500-2000 likes.  I don't know why, though.

20 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

What do you mean you have to pull people over for violations. You can't pull people over for being black? Crazy how what she is saying some people think that's infringing on their rights.

• Hook 'Em 2