The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 8/9/2024 at 7:14 PM, GenXer said:

Fuck republicans. Yesterday, today and forever. That party has always and will always be for narcissistic trash.

If they were people you interacted with, you'd probably categorize them as decidedly uncool. Even on that level, I just don't want to be around them. 

In layman's terms, it's why they have Chachi and we have the Fonz.

Edited by dcbc
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2024 at 4:12 PM, Mittens said:

So Authentic!

"Well, I'm looking for something for a special occasion.  A political rally.  People tend to get kind of dressed up in patriotic clothes but I think they look a little clownish.  I want to be tasteful but still kind of patriotic.  I'm a 36 short.  Can I see your jackets?  And I need a hat, too."

Also:

image.jpeg.c35c4cf1794129630dd3c604ebb1908b.jpeg

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

US Trademark Registration 3240989.

But we MAGATS are all for lawnorder, we understand the Constitution like no one ever has.

What am I missing here?  Where is the issue with a koozie?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I get that it's trademarked.  Are they pushing back because Harris/Walz avoided using the term "koozie"?

I assume they think the koozie and camo is infringing on their image. GOP = beer drinking hunters. Dems = wine drinking pussies 

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

"Well, I'm looking for something for a special occasion.  A political rally.  People tend to get kind of dressed up in patriotic clothes but I think they look a little clownish.  I want to be tasteful but still kind of patriotic.  I'm a 36 short.  Can I see your jackets?  And I need a hat, too."

“Tight in the crotch please.  I really, REALLY want my rolled up crotch sock to really look like a weiner.”

• Haha 3

They should build a side stage with a toilet on it, and every time there is a lull in the proceedings bring that loser out and give  him a swirly. Hell, make it a fundraiser where you bid on the honor. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Oh yeah, they’re trying to show them as not actually being country because they called it a can cooler or whatever

Wait til they hear they call cokes “pop”

• Hook 'Em 2

No shit.  Dude is commuting back and forth from the Mariana Islands- I say he gets a pass.  I just did a quick search for a random round trip flight in October from DC to Saipan  and it comes out to $4550 for regular (refundable) economy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Here's the story that graphic comes from:

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2024/08/house-republicans-congressional-offices-spent-millions-more-on-taxpayer-funded-travel-than-democrats-since-2023/

Of all 435 House Member offices, the top spender on travel was the office of Rep. Lance Gooden (R-Texas) which spent about $379,000 on travel expenditures since the start of last year, nearly 5 times more than the average House member office. Gooden’s travel spending constitutes more than 16% of his office’s budget, also higher than the average of around 4% spent by other House offices, according to OpenSecrets’ analysis. 

Gooden is known to be an active traveler with high spending on both office and campaign-related travel, according to Roll Call. After winning reelection to his second term in 2022, Gooden spent leftover campaign money abroad and at popular destinations, including New Orleans, La., and Las Vegas, Nev. 

Gooden himself has been spotted in a meat boutique in Israel, a bar in New York and Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida. The office declined our request for comments about the purpose of the travel, its details, or sources of funding.

• Rage+1 3

14 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Gooden, Williams, Carter, and Nehls are all Texans that represent suburbs outside of major metro areas. No idea how they are racking up such high charges. Fuckers. 

Williams also took a $1.5 PPP loan. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1