The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

I just realized that there is actually someone out there whose professional job requirements  mandate that he spray tan Trump's camel toe every morning? 

image.jpeg.d63c1947a52a271e01643a6811fbfb3b.jpeg

that throatgina he's been rocking for a while is out of control.

That's a goiter that would make stoops blush

1) what is the trump2037 hashtag?

2) if this is a [serious] account that is a trumpy gun store, why do they feel the need for the parenthetical notation?  Isn’t it only manly super hetero alpha male patriots that would follow such an account or ship their wares?

5 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

If I get a billion dollars and a twelve-inch dick, I don't even need to be a movie star to bed Sydney Sweeney. This is the way to victory.

Penis reduction surgery is more expensive than you think, so you may want to hold off on that thought.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

If I get a billion dollars and a twelve-inch dick, I don't even need to be a movie star to bed Sydney Sweeney. This is the way to victory.

It’s not all that it’s cracked up to be.

Edit - Dammit. I’ve been beat to this joke.

Edited by Dnaguy

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

What is the infatuation with how a cigar is rolled and who rolls them?  Would they smoke any different if Pedro rolls them on a table?

They’d smoke better. Stone is a huckster running a con on gullible morons. He’s lying about the virgins. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2024 at 2:18 PM, Red Five said:

If god just snapped his fingers and made Adam, why didn’t he just do that again for Eve, instead of using spare parts from the last thing he created?

Furthermore, why didn’t he just snap his fingers and create a shitload of new humans. That way we wouldn’t have evolved from a bunch of serious incest.

Things I wondered in church at like age six.

I raised similar questions in Sunday school. The incest discussion was weird.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Go on...

From a very young age, realizing that Adam and Eve had 2 sons (one of whom was deaded), I think that was the first time I began to wonder if I shouldn't take all these stories with a grain of salt. I think I asked my parents on the drive home from church one day, asking them where everybody else came from. Believe it was my mom who said something on the spot about how God must've made other women for Cain to make babies with. I don't think I said anything back, but I did then wonder why they weren't mentioned in the Bible. After all, as a good Southern Baptist, we were all supposed to take the Word literally.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, F250 said:

None of the Hebrew Scriptures were written until after Solomon built the temple and hired scribes….

The Torah is a collection of beautiful campfire stories.  

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Go on...

From a very young age, realizing that Adam and Eve had 2 sons (one of whom was deaded),

They had three kids -- Cain, Abel, and Seth.  

Somebody was doing some Oedipal stuff on the side.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

I've always thought jizz jars were as weird as it gets. Maga is about to plummet into even stranger places. God damn. Repeatedly praising Hannibal Lecter during  speeches. All this icky JD Vance stuff. I honestly can't wait to see what comes next from this array of creeps. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Just like to point out the entire Adam and Eve story is complete bullshit and responsible for many of our current problems today, namely patriarchy. 

Not really.  A/E does not explain Asian dynamics or primate societies.   A/E came after, not before patriarchal societies.   

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I am going to overstep my bounds and DEMAND that one of you Surly lawyers send JD Vance a cease and desist letter from the Aggy Corps of Cadets over these jizz jars.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2