The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, G650 said:

I, for one, am shocked, shocked I tell you, that there is a mobility scooter in this fine group of people.

We aren't coming for your guns, we are coming for your rascal.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

25 minutes ago, G650 said:

I, for one, am shocked, shocked I tell you, that there is a mobility scooter in this fine group of people.

Don’t make fun.  

Someone had to pawn their Camaro and get a second mortgage on their mobile home to buy that, and the 150’ extension cord they plug into their neighbor’s outdoor outlet at night to charge it with. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

21 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Saw these on the r/pics subreddit. Hadn’t seen them before. Sickening but not surprising.

IMG_4330.jpeg

Trump, guns, religion…these people would have all been lining up outside Jonestown in the 70’s. 
image.jpeg.b9d7c99937c74119f97915434714f466.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Incredible that all of these freaks think they've checkmated people when they say "What is a woman?" 

Maybe you should meet one lol. I'm ded.

• Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Incredible that all of these freaks think they've checkmated people when they say "What is a woman?" 

Saw this kid on CNN earlier.  He is very much aiming for a high position in politics one day.  Not sure if he has the charisma, but clearly a smart kid and has a lot of passion.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Kid shows incredible restraint, my internet keyboard badassery would've shoved that prick over a few rows of seats.

• Hook 'Em 3

We have so many different threads that are relevant to this; hard to decide which one, so here we are:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-kamla-harris-christmas-ban-claim-election-2024-1938109

Newsweek link above connects to this Facebook video: 

Support Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸

We are going to WIN in November and take out whatever radical fighter the Democrats put up, but not without YOUR HELP! If you can’t afford to donate because the crooked Joe Biden and Kamala Harris administration destroyed our economy, please don’t. But if you can give anything, even $1, it will go a long way in helping me MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Posted by Donald J. Trump on Sunday, August 4, 2024

Short story:  Trump says that Kamala wants to take away "Merry Christmas" & only HE can save it; he "brought it back 7 years ago, it was in deep trouble."

image.thumb.png.a11fae9ca75e2cbd0d03a97a9af93418.png

26 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

We have so many different threads that are relevant to this; hard to decide which one, so here we are:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-kamla-harris-christmas-ban-claim-election-2024-1938109

Newsweek link above connects to this Facebook video: 

Support Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸

We are going to WIN in November and take out whatever radical fighter the Democrats put up, but not without YOUR HELP! If you can’t afford to donate because the crooked Joe Biden and Kamala Harris administration destroyed our economy, please don’t. But if you can give anything, even $1, it will go a long way in helping me MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Posted by Donald J. Trump on Sunday, August 4, 2024

Short story:  Trump says that Kamala wants to take away "Merry Christmas" & only HE can save it; he "brought it back 7 years ago, it was in deep trouble."

image.thumb.png.a11fae9ca75e2cbd0d03a97a9af93418.png

Only playing the old hits that no one they need to vote cares about anymore. Fine by me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I feel like he may not be being entirely truthful about the Merry Christmas thing. I don’t know, just a hunch that he doesn’t have inside information that she will, what, make it illegal to say that?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I hope she does cancel Christmas, just imagine the money saved on buying gifts, decorations and saving countless families from having to gather during the Holidays. 

To quote Melanie, “Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff?”

• Haha 1