The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Talk about a cunt...

This is nothing new for the right. They've been doing this since Rush Limbaugh was making dog jokes about Chelsea Clinton. It's part of why I'm happy that son of a bitch assumed room temperature. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Surely someone here knows graham. He lives in FW

These people understand that no one is forcing a single person to vote for her in November, right? Democracy is still intact. If you're so aggrieved by the her "skipping steps" in the nomination process, don't vote for her. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, crash_davis said:

They really think their base is beyond stupid. They are right; otherwise, they wouldn't utter complete bullshit.

but-also-voted-to-raise-their-own-wages-

Duh. If the Dems would just stop requiring the wealthy and corporations to pay taxes, the vast majority of those savings will find themselves in the pocket of the workers. Reagan called for this in 1980 but Dems just keep standing in the way of the working class from getting ahead. When are Dem voters going to learn to just trust CEOs and billionaires.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

It's financed for 84 months at 11.9% APR. He uses it to haul his laptop back and forth from his house in Katy to his office in the woodlands. 

Only 11.9%? You're really giving him the benefit of the doubt that his credit score is at least in the low  600s.

I'm also fairly confident that he's at a Hooters, but looks to have a female date with him. While I'm not surprised that he's a regular at Hooters, I would have guessed he would be dining alone while thinking his favorite 19-year old waitress loves him.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

This was the basis of their whole platform. Wave the flag and wear camo. They got over 60M people to vote just on that alone.

What a country.

Republicans that are honest with themselves would agree that they would rather spend time with Kamala and Tim. Who would want to spend time with Trump and Vance outside of the fact that you might take home some incredible stories.

5 hours ago, Chopper said:

Didn't know about her involvement but this is a bit interesting...

image.png.21fdfff8c43d21619e9477f4fe522a4b.png

She did an AMA on Reddit. 400 questions were asked of her, all about Sandy Hook,  and she didn't reply a single time.  She also went on a wrestling board looking for kickstarter money, and was dragged in a similar fashion.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, speed817 said:

456505713_465166986493905_2481433400134589536_n.thumb.jpg.a40c64483e6de2445b88bba8b37fd740.jpg

If I was invited to a group lunch somewhere and one of the guys was dressed like this, I'm sitting somewhere else if not leaving. At a minimum the hat and shoes gotta go. The shirt is horrific but I could ignore that. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

IMG_4448.thumb.png.9d11db03e7d7121bed3f1a998ec7568a.png

still dead

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, speed817 said:

456505713_465166986493905_2481433400134589536_n.thumb.jpg.a40c64483e6de2445b88bba8b37fd740.jpg

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm also fairly confident that he's at a Hooters, but looks to have a female date with him. While I'm not surprised that he's a regular at Hooters, I would have guessed he would be dining alone while thinking his favorite 19-year old waitress loves him.

Only one drink on the table. Along with the rest of the getup, I'm going to say that's his purse.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1