The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I'm going seat 5. I'll tell Vance to go fuck a seat cushion somewhere else. Then I pick whoever I want to sit next to and invite them back. 

The airline has to allow carry-ons though. I'm going to need a decent sized bag to bring my own seat cushions. 

Plus, if I get bored, I get to kick Alex Jones' seat for the rest of the flight. 

Edited by Pods
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

On that table I’m doing number 3.  The devil is bound to have some stories😜.

Agreed. And he can play the hell out of a fiddle (even if he ain't the best there's ever been) 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I want to plaster this on the wall of every account on Twitter that has MAGA in its description. Holy shit. 

Whoops, but, but that would be like the dog catching the car, like you did with abortion.  Go ahead, fuck around, find out.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Crenshaw looks like he wants to crawl into a hole.  Back into a hole.  Under a rock. Whatever.

Maher finally says something worth listening to.

He looks like number 2.

9 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Agreed. And he can play the hell out of a fiddle (even if he ain't the best there's ever been) 

His solo was the better of the two.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

She would vote for someone who would make marriages like hers illegal?

It's infuriating how many people don't realize it's been less than 60 years since Loving v. Virginia.   And even more infuriating that they don't realize that a significanct part of the party they support would be Ok with bringing back those laws.

Edited by Macanudo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Took the granddaughter to NY State Fair yesterday and was pretty surprised not to be inundated with Trumpanzee paraphernalia, saw one vendor with trump flags, another person with a trump hat & I love global warning shirt, a J6 was an inside shirt and 1 Kennedy 2024 shirt. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/24/2024 at 10:04 AM, miguelito said:

NTTAWWT, but seat 10 might also come with a handjob.

seat 9 comes with 2 hand jobs from the side and a reach around from behind you or someone is playing with your butt

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Took the granddaughter to NY State Fair yesterday and was pretty surprised not to be inundated with Trumpanzee paraphernalia, saw one vendor with trump flags, another person with a trump hat & I love global warning shirt, a J6 was an inside shirt and 1 Kennedy 2024 shirt. 

Sounds fairly inundated to me. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

She would vote for someone who would make marriages like hers illegal?

A key element in Maga-world is somewhere between "do as I say, not as I do" and "for my friends, everything.  For my enemies, the law."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

I'm shocked that the Michigan GOP is throwing out Trump Republicans in favor of Bush-era Republicans.

Guess some state GOPs are getting tired of losing within the state.

TAKE NOTE

A lot of, "Take your hands off her", from the peanut gallery.  Not one motherfucker came down to physically stop the removal.

They are all talk.  That's it.  One shot to the head on J6 was all it took (should have all been mowed down).  These fuckers are dumber than the fucking Russians; and your watching how the AFU is handling those bitches.

There are plenty Americans who will step up if needed when the time comes.    Cross the line...cross the fucking line.

U7666VU45QI6RKGYTNGBGKDNNM.jpg&w=1200

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Born to Run said:

His solo was the better of the two.

This is the dumbest opinion on the internet that people like to post. His solo fucking sucked. The accompanying guitar and piano were pretty good though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Here's a screenshot from the video above.  Several dumbasses screaming "assault and battery" and "don't touch our chairwoman."  Shit she's lucky the cops don't just walk into her house and shoot her.  Also, that's a sweet perm/mullet on the right (not really, it's a moronic haircut).

image.thumb.png.a5a70729f3ce162fe7cab6117076305a.png

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

TAKE NOTE

A lot of, "Take your hands off her", from the peanut gallery.  Not one motherfucker came down to physically stop the removal.

They are all talk.  That's it.  One shot to the head on J6 was all it took (should have all been mowed down).  These fuckers are dumber than the fucking Russians; and your watching how the AFU is handling those bitches.

Yep, and given that she was the most MAGA of them there, her supporters seemed pretty respectful of law enforcement.

Then again, several of the cops were minorities who were bigger than they were, so some fear maybe playing a part.

• Hook 'Em 1