The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

He is a walking pile of shit, but he didn't dodge the question.  He said he was open to the idea but would have to evaluate the fiscal impact.  Of course we all know what his conclusion will be after that "evaluation" but, given the hypothetical nature of the question, I wouldn't expect a democrat to answer it any differently.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

He is a walking pile of shit, but he didn't dodge the question.  He said he was open to the idea but would have to evaluate the fiscal impact.  Of course we all know what his conclusion will be after that "evaluation" but, given the hypothetical nature of the question, I wouldn't expect a democrat to answer it any differently.

He also said that shumer’s bill would require that we give ivf to “men that think they’re women” as if that makes any sense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He also said that shumer’s bill would require that we give ivf to “men that think they’re women” as if that makes any sense. 

Exactly. Cotton "won" the argument by pivoting to some abject bullshit that the host just accepted. Same as it ever was.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, TexasHooch said:

My expectation would be that a Democrat should say “I reject the premise of the question.

Please stop and ask yourself Kristen: what would Tim Russert do? We’ve had 10 years of this nonsense. Stop treating Donald Trump like a normal politician who has serious policy positions. His supporters don’t, it even costs you credibility with them.”

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Fucking ghouls

-Disproportionately developed chest and shoulders

- skinny wrists and forearms 

-”always skip leg day” lower body.

-size 6 leather combat shoes

-rolled up sleeves

- duck-like walk

That is 99% a white tech bro.

• Hook 'Em 1

So obviously Delta's dress code against offensive messages has zero to do with the 1st amendment, but that's not why I post this.

Dude has a shirt of Trump shooting 2 middle fingers . Dumb (Trump says fuck you, haha), but I get it at least.  It's the text of the shirt which says hawk-tua, spit on that thang that has me legitimately confused. Seriously, what does that girl's catchphrase have to do with Trump? Does he want to spit on Trump's crank during oral sex? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

So obviously Delta's dress code against offensive messages has zero to do with the 1st amendment, but that's not why I post this.

Dude has a shirt of Trump shooting 2 middle fingers . Dumb (Trump says fuck you, haha), but I get it at least.  It's the text of the shirt which says hawk-tua, spit on that thang that has me legitimately confused. Seriously, what does that girl's catchphrase have to do with Trump? Does he want to spit on Trump's crank during oral sex? 

Another example of MAGA's ignorance here on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom./Marlin Perkins

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

He thinks Trump is a cocksucker too?

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm just tickled Matt Walsh conducts "weekly milk surveillance". He makes a real point to go down that milk aisle when he's doing his grocery shopping to enforce that no raw milk is being made available for purchase. 

• Haha 3

I just read up on the fake story spread by Fox News and radical right wing media accounts that a Venezuelan gang was overtaking Aurora and the claim that Hell’s Angels were on the way to take back the city. 

These people are fucking nuts

• Hook 'Em 3

24 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I just read up on the fake story spread by Fox News and radical right wing media accounts that a Venezuelan gang was overtaking Aurora and the claim that Hell’s Angels were on the way to take back the city. 

These people are fucking nuts

I've seen that on my FB feed. People acting like it's the worst thing ever because they were immigrants. Meanwhile nobody cared when those black guys took over the Carter and were selling their crack cocaine out of there. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, speed817 said:

Bunch of losers that were at the game apparently....

Doesn’t make a lot of sense that an AZ senate candidate, who is losing in the polls, is attending a football game in college station that doesn’t involve her state in any form.  I also believe that both Arizona and Arizona St. had home games at the same time as the Aggie game. Extremely unserious candidacy other than fundraising for herself.

i bet if someone dug a little into her campaign, there must be donation funds being funneled to her personal account in the form of consultancy or services. I believe her husband works for her campaign.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Doesn’t make a lot of sense that an AZ senate candidate, who is losing in the polls, is attending a football game in college station that doesn’t involve her state in any form.  I also believe that both Arizona and Arizona St. had home games at the same time as the Aggie game. Extremely unserious candidacy other than fundraising for herself.

i bet if someone dug a little into her campaign, there must be donation funds being funneled to her personal account in the form of consultancy or services. I believe her husband works for her campaign.

She was just there to blow Ted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Reminder

GWevbD5WAAAIyMN?format=jpg&name=medium

Any honest, historical review of Christianity will identify plenty of Christians and their organizations who do not follow the New Testament and Christ. They use the Bible to justify mistreatment of others to their own benefit but cover themselves with righteousness.

obviously they are people who truly follow the teachings of Christ as well.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I've seen that on my FB feed. People acting like it's the worst thing ever because they were immigrants. Meanwhile nobody cared when those black guys took over the Carter and were selling their crack cocaine out of there. 

Troop felt safe enough to perform a capella medleys out in front, how dangerous could it have been?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

She’s moving here next year so she can run for Cornyn’s seat.

• Rage+1 6

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

if you’re an evangelical still supporting this PoS, please go fuck your self (i’m sure your kids would appreciate a break). then go eat a bullet so god can punish for your sins …..

Levin is a super-weird dude.  Philadelphia Jew, apparently unconverted.  Fairly serious lawyer at one time.  Complete assclown.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Levin is a super-weird dude.  Philadelphia Jew, apparently unconverted.  Fairly serious lawyer at one time.  Complete assclown.

He was spewing his shit on Limbaugh's show in the late 90's.   He hasn't been a serious person in a very long time.  

• Hook 'Em 2