The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She’s moving here next year so she can run for Cornyn’s seat.

That actually makes sense especially if Cornyn is considering retirement. I imagine that she's nowhere as toxic in Texas as she is in AZ. 

Hasn't Cornyn previously announced that he's seeking to replace McConnell as GOP leader in January? That doesn't sound like a guy looking to retire.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That actually makes sense especially if Cornyn is considering retirement. I imagine that she's nowhere as toxic in Texas as she is in AZ. 

Hasn't Cornyn previously announced that he's seeking to replace McConnell as GOP leader in January? That doesn't sound like a guy looking to retire.

Sure, he can seek it, but I doubt he will get it.  He's still persona non grata after the gun control stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There's a reason why people like Allen West and Kyle Rittenhouse came to Texas - they think it'll give them a second chance somehow.

• Rage+1 3

3 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I will most certainly remember that when I vote for Kamala.  And I, too, will laugh.

But not as much as when he dies, amirite?

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

she plains on primarying him if he doesn't retire. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

But not as much as when he dies, amirite?

she plains on primarying him if he doesn't retire. 

When he dies I may have switch to Spirit of SM, because I may overdose on maga misery.  Can't use Ghost, LL already has that one.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

There's a reason why people like Allen West and Kyle Rittenhouse came to Texas - they think it'll give them a second chance somehow.

Well this has become the land of the incredibly stupid.

Texas, where being an absolute piece of shit pays off.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Using either name in fantasy is dumb as all fuck. Jesus they are sensitive snowflakes 

Two years ago at Thanksgiving my dad said out of absoulutely nowhere that Titelist wouldn't let him print Let's Go Brandon on his golf balls. Immediate silence, then chuckles then my brother said "Why would you even want to do that?" He was alway a big republican but it did't have to be a part of every aspect of life until Trump.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

God, it would be so wonderful to watch all the fucking deplorables suddenly realize that it was all a lie. "But hurr durr wait.... he said it was stolen!"

Trump will say the election was stolen by the end of week, and all will be forgiven.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Wait. I just want to be clear I understand this, Nick. You're accusing a guy whose been indicted, convicted, and paid out millions multiple times in fraud cases of orchestrating a "Big Ripoff"? 

Out of the blue. Just like that. You're going accuse a convicted felon, with lots of evidence whatsoever of trying to pull a fast with zero concern for his supporters.

I...just... It just doesn't make any sense.

There must be another explanation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Not the dumbest person I have ever seen on the internet, however this is definitely an example of the common Qcumber stupidity.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19C9dWLJzt/?mibextid=D5vuiz

I think the dumbest person on the internet is me, because I clicked that link and likely fucked up my arguments to the FB algorithm for what the fuck I want to see on Facebook.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, pacman said:

To the surprise of nobody here...

Pool already running scared..

Screenshot_20240904_163833_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240904_163913_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240904_164025_X.jpg

Dumb shit doesn't realize that it's somehow worse if he really was an innocent "victim" in this. His content was already so pro-Klemlin that it didn't require oversight or influence, just distribution.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Dumb shit doesn't realize that it's somehow worse if he really was an innocent "victim" in this. His content was already so pro-Klemlin that it didn't require oversight or influence, just distribution.

Fucking.  Seriously.

"Russia didn't encourage me to create insanely pro-Russian propaganda.  Instead, I created propaganda that was ALREADY so insanely pro-Russian that they paid me to KEEP DOING WHAT I WAS DOING."

Super strong vindication there, Tim.  You fucking anti-American stooge.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1