The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Yes Tucker, most philosophers, actual Christians, and intellectuals believe humans should follow their animal instincts to determine right and wrong.

Also, animals, by and large, don't indulge in racism and misogyny.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, tchookem said:

Evangelical Response (no, really):Screenshot_20240906_222825_Facebook.jpg

Yeah, the world they want to live in oppresses the shit out of everyone not white and christian and male.  No thanks.

Edited by Biff Tannen
forgot the misogyny
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Who cooks in a dress? Giada de Laurentiis, that's who. And it's glorious. Granita, anyone?

Tits & Teeth... And I'm here for it. 

Edited by Underdog

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Couple of Christmas's ago, my late father's best friend was invited over to my mom's home; it was his first Christmas after his wife had passed as well, and we have known him for decades---he and his wife were close to mom and dad, and his kids/grandkids had moved off, he was by himself, and there was no reason not to invite him over.

We knew he was a Trumper, but put that aside---known him for decades, and it was good to see him, no reason for him to be alone during the Holiday, that sort of thing.

After about an hour or so, he and I were talking and started in on the cat litterboxes in schools, and heard that "all the schools have them".  So, I took the bait.  I asked him where he had heard that from, and he tells me that some guy's daughter saw them in his granddaughters school, that sort of thing.  He was convinced that it was federal law requiring litterboxes for kids to piss and shit in.  Said it was all over the news, too.

I just kinda let some silence hang in the air, and asked him about his daughter....who is a public school nurse; had she ever seen those in the school she works in?  

He said that no, they were not in her school, but that was because the superintendent of that school district told the federal government to get fucked.

We didn't talk much more that evening.

They. Don’t. Want. The. Truth. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

It's depressing how many people believe that guy's daughter was told she had to hire a translator in order for her son to attend preschool.

Not once has this ever happened at any non-immersive public school in the United States.  Did they sign up for the wrong school?  No?  It's just bullshit?  Ah, never mind.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

also i just spent five days in Cleveland (family reunion, not my choice lol) and i'm not sure i even saw ONE latino person 🙄

When I used to travel to Canton, Ohio for work I used to drive to the Mexican neighborhood for food. I swear they teleported an entire Mexican neighborhood from South Texas up there.

This was me finding a Mexican enclave in BFE Ohio.

blood-in-blood-out-miklo.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, F250 said:

When I used to travel to Canton, Ohio for work I used to drive to the Mexican neighborhood for food. I swear they teleported an entire Mexican neighborhood from South Texas up there.

This was me finding a Mexican enclave in BFE Ohio.

blood-in-blood-out-miklo.gif

Born in Akron Ohio here. That's how it is up there. One tiny little area where the Latinos hang out. That's why the Springfield thing is so laughable. 20k black people just rolling down on this demographic would be front page news.

Screenshot(591).thumb.png.d3723412b490c0a051261ad5ce28d485.png

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Pancho said:

Yeah, turnip is going to bring up ohio tomorrow even though it’s a complete lie. I mean does anyone with a brain believe this to be true at all?

If we don't do something, fast, we'll end up with bilingual kids. 

horror-disgust.gif

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1