The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

I think it’s totally explicable. He thinks she’s attractive. She’s giving him lots of attention, stroking his ego and jerking him off. He’s really that simple of a man.

And I think a lot of the less-looney Trumpers have become either PNG or are quietly distancing themselves from the loser.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, royiv said:

I think it’s totally explicable. He thinks she’s attractive. She’s giving him lots of attention, stroking his ego and jerking him off. He’s really that simple of a man.

whats not to like

image.gif.a8468feefc29246520f2d057d809a287.gif

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

This nutcase Loomer was barely a blip to me a few months ago, and now she is everywhere trying to eat any and all the faces.  I am perplexed, is this some intentional smokescreen or is she just careening off the reservation in a blaze of shitfire?  Or is this normal MAGA behavior. 

All I know is we need a bunch more of those Gary Peterson photos of her. 

I knew of her when she handcuffed herself to the twitter HQ doors 6 or 7 years ago, and she's even nuttier now.

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

We definitely want Loomer in Trump's ear and influencing him. She will push him further right and he'll repeat terrible things that will hopefully push the stupid middle to realize he's done. 

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

She's been around for years, and this is her standard brand of nuttiness. What's new is that somehow she go Trump's ear, and has gotten into his inner-ish circle. Her and gaetz were part of his debate prep team and they flew with him on his jet to the debate. It's...inexplicable, really. 

I really did not have this on my bingo card, but will happily take it, because it means that Ivanka and Don Jr. are not handling him, and she's going to help write commercials for Kamala Harris.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I knew of her when she handcuffed herself to the twitter HQ doors 6 or 7 years ago, and she's even nuttier now.

I really did not have this on my bingo card, but will happily take it, because it means that Ivanka and Don Jr. are not handling him, and she's going to help write commercials for Kamala Harris.

Vanky bailed as soon as the 2b hit the account, and I think dj has been shelved over by Eric for saddling Trump with Vance. 

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, royiv said:

This is a photo of standard issue women at Mar A Lago.  Loomer fits right in.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 5

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Vanky bailed as soon as the 2b hit the account, and I think dj has been shelved over by Eric for saddling Trump with Vance. 

Ivanka bailed as soon as they got back to NYC in 2021 and she and Jared were still shunned by NYC society.  The Trumps all have this basic need to be liked/adored by the people they claim to hate. 

And yeah, Trump is so pissed about Vance - which is directly Don Jr's fault.  Eric handed his daddy his wife to funnel money directly to the Boss via the RNC, so he is currently the more useful of the idiots. 

So we've already got a couple of videos of them being all handsy with one another (they just need to go see the Beetlejuice musical together) and you all are missing an opportunity if you aren't sending those videos around to your MAGA relatives and acquaintances and saying something like "you know what, I don't like Trump, but I'm glad he dumped Melania and is living his best life with his girlfriend because at 78 and given his physical shape, old age is catching up with him really fast. I think we should all be so lucky to reach his age and be dating somebody less than half our age! Kudos to Trump for that!"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So we've already got a couple of videos of them being all handsy with one another (they just need to go see the Beetlejuice musical together) and you all are missing an opportunity if you aren't sending those videos around to your MAGA relatives and acquaintances and saying something like "you know what, I don't like Trump, but I'm glad he dumped Melania and is living his best life with his girlfriend because at 78 and given his physical shape, old age is catching up with him really fast. I think we should all be so lucky to reach his age and be dating somebody less than half our age! Kudos to Trump for that!"

"Kamala slept with men early in her career, so both sides, which means I won't care about this at all and will of course still be voting for Trump." 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

These ghouls went for the full (plastic) meal deal.

Poor Loomer ran out of money after completely altering her face and didn't have the funds to have the full work-up done.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

You recall my running gag of "you don't want to see what I wouldn't bang?"  With the implication that there wasn't much that fell outside of my band of "would?"

Well, the modern MAGA party has made a mockery of that standard.  The fucking MAGAsphere is just woman upon woman who is of the 

yuck-gross.gif

variety.

These two (shit, pretty much every female in every pic taken at Mar A Lago)...Gargoyle, MTG, Loomer, Lake....it's just a parade of creatures who are hideous to the bone.  WTF is wrong with these people?

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

the one on the left looks like a poor photocopy of a photocopy of charo, and the one on the right looks like a catchers mitt

Good sir, I will not have you besmirch one of my first childhood crushes like that.

giphy.webp

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 3

10 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

the one on the left looks like a poor photocopy of a photocopy of charo, and the one on the right looks like a catchers mitt

Charro's lips... do I see teeth or the reflection off of her bottom lip??? 

18 hours ago, royiv said:

He doesn’t need to find her attractive as long as she’s telling him what he wants to hear. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Good sir, I will not have you besmirch one of my first childhood crushes like that.

giphy.webp

The ire is aimed at 5¢ copy machines at local corner stores, not charo

10 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Huh, these are not the most lifelike sex dolls I've ever seen.

they should give the one on the right some ointment for all those bee stings to her face

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You recall my running gag of "you don't want to see what I wouldn't bang?"  With the implication that there wasn't much that fell outside of my band of "would?"

Well, the modern MAGA party has made a mockery of that standard.  The fucking MAGAsphere is just woman upon woman who is of the 

yuck-gross.gif

variety.

These two (shit, pretty much every female in every pic taken at Mar A Lago)...Gargoyle, MTG, Loomer, Lake....it's just a parade of creatures who are hideous to the bone.  WTF is wrong with these people?

It’s as if the only plastic surgeon these women can afford happens to specialize in caricature. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

and the one on the right looks like a catchers mitt

By the looks of that maw, and imagining the torn up meat tent below, she’s had plenty of practice catching everything several teams have thrown.