The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

He cannot be bought? Fucking seriously?

The Office What GIF

It’s depressing because many of those posters were otherwise normies before the Trump movement radicalized so many of them in real time.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, bolverk said:

Are hiking boots and camo really necessary for these rugged individuals to saunter 20 feet from the Shelby Park parking lot to that rusty fence?

“Do these come in a style or color like I’ve frequently worn them hiking even though I haven’t?”

• Hook 'Em 2

Pursuing the comments, there's a surprising number of comments from the MAGA crowd questioning why she's not in PA, NC, etc. "stopping the steal".  

They still don't/won't connect the dots, but I find the glimmer of realization amusing.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

amazing they could get that close to the border with the waves of ms13 rapists coming across. 

Well,I did hear some women fantasize about that so maybe they were looking....nevermind.

Edited by Thatguy

19 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

depressing because many of those posters were otherwise normies before the Trump movement radicalized so many of them in real time

Nope.

It's depressing that so many (former?) Conservatives/Republicans on this site do not want to grasp that the so-called "normies" have been getting radicalized for decades -- Reagan-Falwell-Moral Majority >>> Perot-United We Stand >>>Bush 2 >>> Tea Party >>> MAGA-GQP-Christian-fascism

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Every aspect of the Republican Party is just performative theater. 

Are you sure about that? I am sure many would disagree.

-- How about the hundreds of thousands (out of 1.2 million dead) who died from Covid needlessly because MAGA-Christian-Republicans would not wear masks during a deadly global pandemic? Dying by suffocating from within

-- How about the families who have lost kids in school shootings and the MAGA Republicans stop any efforts to limit access to guns? Kids blown apart by AK 47s.

-- How about women fleeing for their lives to exercise inherent reproductive rights? Some bleeding out and dying. 

-- How about the families torn apart at the border? 

The list goes on.

Republicans-MAGA-GQP not merely performing. They were salivating to kill brown people after 9/11 and are now salivating to kill brown people at the border. They are implementing an idiot-world Christian-fascist-racist state.... a regime of violent hate and virulent stupidity.

Trump will be gone some day, but these people and their beliefs will be here and they are dangerous.

We are a few thousand votes away in key states from Project 2025 America.

Edited by BevoAbyss

19 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

How about the hundreds of thousands (out of 1.2 million dead) who died from Covid needlessly because MAGA-Christian-Republicans would not wear masks during a deadly global pandemic? Dying by suffocating from within

Interesting. During COVID I was primary caretaker for a terminally ill cancer patient. I wore a mask daily. Washed my hands religiously. Social distanced. Got vaccinated. The whole 9 yards. Still got COVID three times. Apparently, the masks didn't help much. In fact, the CDC has walked back their stance on that matter. If they're not pressing it, why are you? 

23 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

How about the families who have lost kids in school shootings and the MAGA Republicans stop any efforts to limit access to guns? Kids blown apart by AK 47s.

How about the families of kids murdered with knives? Hammers? Bombs? Cars? Water? Shall we restrict access to those? Will the criminals abide by these new laws? They certainly don't abide by the ones already in place. What makes you so confident they will change their ways?

24 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

How about women fleeing for their lives to exercise inherent reproductive rights? Some bleeding out and dying.

You've lost me altogether. One sentence ago and you were all about protecting children. Now you want to murder babies?

26 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Republicans-MAGA-GQP not merely performing. They were salivating to kill brown people after 9/11 and are now salivating to kill brown people at the border. They are implementing an idiot-world Christian-fascist-racist state.... a regime of violent hate and virulent stupidity.

I think you are spending entirely too much time on the internet. You're conflating national security and patriotism to international terrorists. I will agree wholeheartedly that the war in the Middle East was misplaced and a spectacular failure. But, let's not label patriotic Americans that enlisted to serve their country as murderous bigots.

• Fuck You 14

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Interesting. During COVID I was primary caretaker for a terminally ill cancer patient. I wore a mask daily. Washed my hands religiously. Social distanced. Got vaccinated. The whole 9 yards. Still got COVID three times. Apparently, the masks didn't help much. In fact, the CDC has walked back their stance on that matter. If they're not pressing it, why are you? 

How about the families of kids murdered with knives? Hammers? Bombs? Cars? Water? Shall we restrict access to those? Will the criminals abide by these new laws? They certainly don't abide by the ones already in place. What makes you so confident they will change their ways?

You've lost me altogether. One sentence ago and you were all about protecting children. Now you want to murder babies?

I think you are spending entirely too much time on the internet. You're conflating national security and patriotism to international terrorists. I will agree wholeheartedly that the war in the Middle East was misplaced and a spectacular failure. But, let's not label patriotic Americans that enlisted to serve their country as murderous bigots.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

There's too much insanity in this post to cover right now, but I would like to point out that the government does limit access to bombs and to who can drive cars. And that is a good thing. I hope that they continue to do that.

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, HornOnTheBayou said:

There's too much insanity in this post to cover right now, but I would like to point out that the government does limit access to bombs and to who can drive cars. And that is a good thing. I hope that they continue to do that.

Correct. They also limit access to firearms as well. Background checks, age restrictions, what type of firearms you can own, etc. 

Creating new gun laws only inhibits law abiding citizens from acquiring guns. Criminals, by their very nature, do not care what the law says. 

• Fuck You 10

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Under current Texas law, my wife would have not only been at serious risk of sepsis and death when she miscarried but also at risk of both infertility and cancer, on top of our heartbreak at losing the baby. 
But losing you would be a tragedy and I don’t know if I could bear it.

Can you elaborate? I understand if you don't want to share that. Miscarriage is terrible. But, you're saying she wouldn't be given any medical treatment under Texas law? 

• Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

But losing you would be a tragedy and I don’t know if I could bear it.

Don't worry. My DNA and bloodline is well-established and will continue to bear fruit for many, many generations. In fact, I'm holding my little baby right now. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain you must have felt losing yours.

• Fuck You 13

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Can you elaborate? I understand if you don't want to share that. Miscarriage is terrible. But, you're saying she wouldn't be given any medical treatment under Texas law? 

Correct. There are a ton of examples out there if you would leave your NewsMax/Elon/Fox News bubble. Women are dying due to doctors not providing reproductive healthcare for fear of jail time.

4 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Don't worry. My DNA and bloodline is well-established and will continue to bear fruit for many, many generations. In fact, I'm holding my little baby right now. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain you must have felt losing yours.

You’re seriously lucky one of those evil libs didn’t get a hold of your baby for one of those post birth abortions that Trump talks about.

Edited by royiv
  • Haha 2

Just now, royiv said:

Correct. There are a ton of examples out there if you would leave your NewsMax/Elon/Fox News bubble. Women are dying due to doctors not providing reproductive healthcare for fear of jail time.

You make a lot of assumptions. I do not watch any of those news outlets. In fact, I don't watch the news at all. It's unfortunate that you feel anyone with an opposing view can automatically be lumped into a category so easily. Maybe you should get out of your bubble more. I've traveled around the world, met many different people from all walks of life, experienced their cultures, shared some of mine. Never once thought about what news outlets they followed. Weird.

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

You’re seriously lucky one of those evil libs didn’t get a hold of your baby for one of those lost birth abortions that Trump talks about.

I'm just thankful that our beautiful was born healthy and in a free country. I don't think a parent can ask for much more. 

As for the rest of your statement, I genuinely do not believe that anyone is evil. I think we all possess the capacity to be evil but I think that with a solid family foundation built around personal values and beliefs we can all live harmoniously. 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

You make a lot of assumptions. I do not watch any of those news outlets. In fact, I don't watch the news at all. It's unfortunate that you feel anyone with an opposing view can automatically be lumped into a category so easily. Maybe you should get out of your bubble more. I've traveled around the world, met many different people from all walks of life, experienced their cultures, shared some of mine. Never once thought about what news outlets they followed. Weird.

You claim all those things and yet you ended up with the views of a backwards cretin that believes women shouldn’t have bodily autonomy. It’s sad that you’ve supposedly traveled all over the world and interacted with people from all walks of life and you support a party that is demonizing people, in this country legally, because of their skin tone.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, royiv said:

You claim all those things and yet you ended up with the views of a backwards cretin that believes women shouldn’t have bodily autonomy. It’s sad that you’ve supposedly traveled all over the world and interacted with people from all walks of life and you support a party that is demonizing people, in this country legally, because of their skin tone.

You're joking, right? You're accusing me, a bi-racial person of color, of being in support of racial bigotry? What will I tell my ADOPTED (yeah, I chose him) bi-racial son? 

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

I'm just thankful that our beautiful was born healthy and in a free country. I don't think a parent can ask for much more. 

As for the rest of your statement, I genuinely do not believe that anyone is evil. I think we all possess the capacity to be evil but I think that with a solid family foundation built around personal values and beliefs we can all live harmoniously. 

Holy shit. This has to be a bit. We have politicians at the top of the ticket for the highest office in the land spreading lies that they acknowledge are made up to demonize a group of people in our country. How is this not evil? How is this helping us all live harmoniously? Or is it that what you really mean is that you think with a solid family foundation (straight and white, of course) built around the personal values and beliefs that YOU believe in then we can all live harmoniously?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're joking, right? You're accusing me, a bi-racial person of color, of being in support of racial bigotry? What will I tell my ADOPTED (yeah, I chose him) bi-racial son? 

I know, it’s crazy, isn’t it? Do you not support the party that believes women shouldn’t have bodily autonomy? Do you not support the party that is using lies about a group of people to demonize them? Perhaps I misunderstood your rhetoric and you don’t support the Republican agenda.

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

Holy shit. This has to be a bit. We have politicians at the top of the ticket for the highest office in the land spreading lies that they acknowledge are made up to demonize a group of people in our country. How is this not evil? How is this helping us all live harmoniously? Or is it that what you really mean is that you think with a solid family foundation (straight and white, of course) built around the personal values and beliefs that YOU believe in then we can all live harmoniously?

Yeah, but how would El Chupacabra know anything about them saying that? He doesn't watch the news!

• Haha 2

As a bi-racial person of color what do you think about Trump claiming that Harris recently decided to be black?

Just now, royiv said:

I was just thinking that you were the one playing a bit. You can't seriously believe that all people who follow religion are evil, can you? I never made any mention of what religion. Personally, I don't follow any "organized" religion myself but I don't feel the need to baselessly demonize those that choose to. My religion was beaten out of my ancestors by those "white men" you speak of. 

I don't care if someone is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. I just think that the act of communing with like-minded believers is chicken soup for the soul. You need some soup? 

• Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Lol. Good Job, UNT! | University of north texas, Cool mugs, Mugs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, royiv said:

I know, it’s crazy, isn’t it? Do you not support the party that believes women shouldn’t have bodily autonomy? Do you not support the party that is using lies about a group of people to demonize them? Perhaps I misunderstood your rhetoric and you don’t support the Republican agenda.

You're just going to gloss over how you assumed I'm some evil demon because I have a different point of view than you? 

I'll be voting for Trump on November 5. Along with many, many others who are tired of being accused of being racist bigots simply because of their political beliefs. 

• Fuck You 2

24 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Correct. They also limit access to firearms as well. Background checks, age restrictions, what type of firearms you can own, etc. 

Creating new gun laws only inhibits law abiding citizens from acquiring guns. Criminals, by their very nature, do not care what the law says. 

Then why aren't criminals walking around with rocket launchers?

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You are a sad, sad little creature aren't you? What's your deal? You just can't stomach hearing the other side? 

I've heard the other side my whole fucking life, you loser. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I'll be voting for Trump on November 5. Along with many, many others who are tired of being accused of being racist bigots simply because of their political beliefs. 

How about being accused of being racist bigots for supporting someone who proudly spouts false, racist, xenophobic bullshit demonizing entire populations to the point that they are subjected to a cascade of violence and violent threats?  Because the shoe fucking fits, so put it the fuck on.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

That is correct.

i am not a doctor, but - in the event of a partial molar pregnancy it is imperative that the fetus and all cells be removed as early as possible (due to cancer risk) and especially urgent if the fetus has already miscarried (cancer risk + sepsis and infection.)

Under current law in Texas, most doctors cannot perform a D&C as long as the heart is still beating despite it being a totally non-viable pregnancy, and many still wont until such time as the situation presents a life threatening emergency.

In our situation she miscarried before we knew. Up until 14 weeks it seemed to be a healthy, normal pregnancy. The baby died, they did the D&C immediately and we were heartbroken. That heartbreak was flavored with terror when we found out it was partially molar and that she would need weekly blood draws for a year to rule out choriocarcinoma before we could start trying again safely. 

but that was 2002. She got the treatment she needed immediately and we went on to have two daughters. 

Here in 2023, we would not have been able to get her immediate treatment, and the result could have been sickness, cancer, infertility, and even death.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

3 minutes ago, royiv said:

As a bi-racial person of color what do you think about Trump claiming that Harris recently decided to be black?

Well, uh, he's not the only one, right? She openly stated her pride in being Indian. In fact, I believe she was the first or one of the first Indian senators, right? Knowing that, and nothing more, how would anyone be expected to believe that she is black? Is Trump, or you, or me, or anyone for that matter supposed to know the heritage of everyone they encounter? 

Now, my turn. What do make of Kamala's obvious pandering to the black crowds in Chicago with her fake southern black accent and then reverting back to her California elite accent mere hours later at a different rally? Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Lol. Good Job, UNT! | University of north texas, Cool mugs, Mugs

I don't get it, Big Dan.

• Fuck You 4

You're just going to gloss over how you assumed I'm some evil demon because I have a different point of view than you? [/quote]

I'll be voting for Trump on November 5.

No assumptions needed. You confirmed you are a piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Then why aren't criminals walking around with rocket launchers?

You're being facetious but I'll do my best to take you seriously. 

A) They're incredibly expensive. Yes, even in the black market.

B) They're incredibly rare. Good luck finding one.

C) It's hard to conceal one of those bitches. Would be funny to see a real-life reenactment of that scene from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood though.

• Fuck You 2