The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

You're being facetious but I'll do my best to take you seriously. 

A) They're incredibly expensive. Yes, even in the black market.

B) They're incredibly rare. Good luck finding one.

C) It's hard to conceal one of those bitches. Would be funny to see a real-life reenactment of that scene from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood though.

I prefer Michael Douglas from Falling Down. 

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

That is correct.

i am not a doctor, but - in the event of a partial molar pregnancy it is imperative that the fetus and all cells be removed as early as possible (due to cancer risk) and especially urgent if the fetus has already miscarried (cancer risk + sepsis and infection.)

Under current law in Texas, most doctors cannot perform a D&C as long as the heart is still beating despite it being a totally non-viable pregnancy, and many still wont until such time as the situation presents a life threatening emergency.

In our situation she miscarried before we knew. Up until 14 weeks it seemed to be a healthy, normal pregnancy. The baby died, they did the D&C immediately and we were heartbroken. That heartbreak was flavored with terror when we found out it was partially molar and that she would need weekly blood draws for a year to rule out choriocarcinoma before we could start trying again safely. 

but that was 2002. She got the treatment she needed and we went on to have two daughters. 

Here in 2023, we would not have been so lucky.

That is horrible. I'm sorry you guys went through that. My wife's mother went full-term and delivered her stillborn baby lost to a Factor 5 blood clot complication. It has touched our family, too.

I don't want to diminish your pain or question your reasoning for feeling like you do. I will point out though that Trump has reiterated many times that he feels reproductive issues should be left to the states. I agree with him. If Texas is not conducive to your beliefs, I would urge you to leave and move somewhere that gives you those freedoms. I do not live in Texas so I am not up to date on Texas laws. 

I think that's the most amicable way to go about that particular issue. It seems like there is a healthy split between states that are for and against. 

• Fuck You 12

15 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're just going to gloss over how you assumed I'm some evil demon because I have a different point of view than you? 

I'll be voting for Trump on November 5. Along with many, many others who are tired of being accused of being racist bigots simply because of their political beliefs. 

If the political views are racist and bigoted, put that red hat on and wear it loud and proud.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, safe sex said:

A biracial person feigning ignorance of  codeswitching? Lmao

Trump seems to speak the same way at every rally and event I've ever seen him at. 

You just can't stand it that I don't fit into your pre-designed mold of what conservatives really look like and not what you want me to look like. 

• Fuck You 3

15 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

That is correct.

i am not a doctor, but - in the event of a partial molar pregnancy it is imperative that the fetus and all cells be removed as early as possible (due to cancer risk) and especially urgent if the fetus has already miscarried (cancer risk + sepsis and infection.)

Under current law in Texas, most doctors cannot perform a D&C as long as the heart is still beating despite it being a totally non-viable pregnancy, and many still wont until such time as the situation presents a life threatening emergency.

In our situation she miscarried before we knew. Up until 14 weeks it seemed to be a healthy, normal pregnancy. The baby died, they did the D&C immediately and we were heartbroken. That heartbreak was flavored with terror when we found out it was partially molar and that she would need weekly blood draws for a year to rule out choriocarcinoma before we could start trying again safely. 

but that was 2002. She got the treatment she needed immediately and we went on to have two daughters. 

Here in 2023, we would not have been able to get her immediate treatment, and the result could have been sickness, cancer, infertility, and even death.

Very similar to our story. My wife’s was at 11 weeks and they did it about 12 hours after we found out the fetus had lost the heartbeat. Now? Who knows?

14 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Well, uh, he's not the only one, right? She openly stated her pride in being Indian. In fact, I believe she was the first or one of the first Indian senators, right? Knowing that, and nothing more, how would anyone be expected to believe that she is black? Is Trump, or you, or me, or anyone for that matter supposed to know the heritage of everyone they encounter? 

Now, my turn. What do make of Kamala's obvious pandering to the black crowds in Chicago with her fake southern black accent and then reverting back to her California elite accent mere hours later at a different rally? Thoughts?

I don't get it, Big Dan.

Since you’re also a biracial person, I would expect that you would understand how someone with a black father and an Indian mother might somehow identify as two different races. On top of that, she attended an HBCU and is a member of AKA. I’m not going to question her black bonafides and I don’t understand why your team thinks it’s an issue.

As for your second point, again, as a biracial person with an expanded worldview, I would think that you would be familiar with the term code switching.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

That is horrible. I'm sorry you guys went through that. My wife's mother went full-term and delivered her stillborn baby lost to a Factor 5 blood clot complication. It has touched our family, too.

I don't want to diminish your pain or question your reasoning for feeling like you do. I will point out though that Trump has reiterated many times that he feels reproductive issues should be left to the states. I agree with him. If Texas is not conducive to your beliefs, I would urge you to leave and move somewhere that gives you those freedoms. I do not live in Texas so I am not up to date on Texas laws. 

I think that's the most amicable way to go about that particular issue. It seems like there is a healthy split between states that are for and against. 

Fuck off. He’ll sign a national ban his first 6 weeks in office and you’d cheer him for it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, royiv said:

If the political views are racist and bigoted, put that red hat on and wear it loud and proud.

Again, you'll have to forgive me if I can't take you seriously when you claim I'm racist or bigoted when I am LITERALLY bi-racial with an ADOPTED bi-racial child in addition to my own offspring. In fact, I think Candace Owens hit the nail on the head when she said that liberals are inherently racist because they constantly bring up race even when it's not germane to the conversation.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

12 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Well, uh, he's not the only one, right? She openly stated her pride in being Indian. In fact, I believe she was the first or one of the first Indian senators, right? Knowing that, and nothing more, how would anyone be expected to believe that she is black? Is Trump, or you, or me, or anyone for that matter supposed to know the heritage of everyone they encounter?

while i have to admit i have enjoyed the hour of effort you put in here to hit every single trolling possibility you could in your effort to project being a total and utter nincompoop, i think your chef d'oeuvre here is the above...equating the inability for anyone (including donald trump) to be familiar with the heritage of everyone they encounter to the impossibility of being familiar with the heritage of the vice president of the united states for the last four years.

that is an all-fucking-timer.

well done, sir.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

"Why not simply uproot your entire life if you don't want to live in a fascist dictatorship that will condemn your wife to die?" 

Fuck you. You're going to lose in November, but if you don't you will lose the war that comes after.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

Again, you'll have to forgive me if I can't take you seriously when you claim I'm racist or bigoted when I am LITERALLY bi-racial with an ADOPTED bi-racial child in addition to my own offspring. In fact, I think Candace Owens hit the nail on the head when she said that liberals are inherently racist because they constantly bring up race even when it's not germane to the conversation.

- cosigned by mark robinson. you're definitely on solid ground.

• Haha 2

Again, it’s crazy, isn’t it? But if you support people who advance bigoted and racist rhetoric what are you?

You have yet to explain how telling outright lies about a group of Haitians isn’t racist. 

Candace Owens is an idiot who doesn’t believe systemic racism exists. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Since you’re also a biracial person, I would expect that you would understand how someone with a black father and an Indian mother might somehow identify as two different races. On top of that, she attended an HBCU and is a member of AKA. I’m not going to question her black bonafides and I don’t understand why your team thinks it’s an issue.

As for your second point, again, as a biracial person with an expanded worldview, I would think that you would be familiar with the term code switching.

I don't think anyone even had a passing thought of Kamala's heritage until she started pandering to the African American crowds with her fake southern black woman accent. Then it was like WTF? So folks started digging and found out that she is in fact black. I had no idea. She never proclaimed to be. She seemed so proud of her Indian heritage and now she only wants to identify with the black heritage? It seems disingenuous. 

I'm familiar with the term. It seems like a fancy word for being a fucking poser to me. I've never once "code switched" to try to fit in with any group. Eventually, people find out what you really are and they either like you or they don't. Why try to pretend? 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 12

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Fuck off. He’ll sign a national ban his first 6 weeks in office and you’d cheer him for it. 

No. I wouldn't. It's obvious that it is a huge point of contention for our country and I'd rather see it resolved as amicably as possible. But, I'm assuming it the shoe were on the other foot you would cheer for your side while still knowing that a huge portion of the country feels as though they've been shit on.

Pot, meet Kettle.

• Fuck You 4

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're being facetious but I'll do my best to take you seriously. 

A) They're incredibly expensive. Yes, even in the black market.

B) They're incredibly rare. Good luck finding one.

C) It's hard to conceal one of those bitches. Would be funny to see a real-life reenactment of that scene from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood though.

I'm not being facetious at all, but you are ignoring the real reason.  I'll do my best to take you seriously and change the example from rocket launcher to fully automatic machine gun, which is a distinction without a difference to my point.  They are not hard to conceal, and only rare because they are regulated to the extent that there is not a significant non military demand.  They are still expensive, of course, but that's not the real point. 

The point is that it is perfectly legal in the United States to own a machine gun (or a rocket launcher for that matter) with the correct permit.  However, that process is justly and reasonably stringent enough as to ensure that the permit recipient is incredibly unlikely to use the machine gun in an unlawful way, or to be callus enough to allow that gun to be lost or sold to someone who would.  Add to that the penalties for Illegally possessing or converting to a fully auto is sufficient enough as to serve as a significant- if not absolute- deterrent.  

Should a handgun require the same permitting process as a full auto?  I don't think so.  But somewhere in the middle of a class III FFL and virtually nothing would be cool.

7 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

So folks started digging and found out that she is in fact black. I had no idea. She never proclaimed to be.

This is an outright, easily provable lie. You know it is, too. Why do you continue to propagate it, even as an anonymous voice trolling on the internet? What do you get out of it?

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, sidis said:

the least surprising thing i've read today. you don't seem like someone who values familiarity with facts or basic information.

Perfect demonstration of how Trump gets rubes to vote for him. We’ve got a guy here who thinks he’s well informed, gets his info from Candace Owens and YouTube and then has never heard of Mark Robinson. It would be a lot funnier to watch if we weren’t so worried about the downfall of democracy.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, royiv said:

But if you support people who advance bigoted and racist rhetoric what are you?

Point me towards the racism and I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with you against it. I think too many people confuse racism with not wanting to make everything about race. 

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

You have yet to explain how telling outright lies about a group of Haitians isn’t racist.

You have yet to mention it until now. Supposedly, there are reports of Springfield citizens losing pets after a sudden influx of Haitian immigrants. Who knows? Maybe they're eating them. Maybe they're not. No clue. Don't really give a fuck. Personally, I believe about 1 in 1000 dog owners are actually fit to have a dog so why would I care if they're losing theirs? Was it a bone-headed thing to say in a debate? Abso-fucking-lutely. But, so was Kamala saying that 220 MILLION AMERICANS DIED OF COVID. Is she retarded? 220 MILLION? Really? Am I hungry up on her saying that? Nah. She's a dumbass. Nothing new there.

8 minutes ago, royiv said:

Candace Owens is an idiot who doesn’t believe systemic racism exists.

Because it doesn't. If that were the case, we wouldn't have had a black president. Or multiple black SPJ's. Or Latino/a SPJ's. I think it's actually racist to insist on DEI when any position of importance should be 100% merit based. 

9 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This has to be a bit, no one actually watches and cites Candace Owens.

Why not? Because she's black AND a woman? Racist scum.

Am I doing this right?

• Fuck You 14

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

This is an outright, easily provable lie. You know it is, too. Why do you continue to propagate it, even as an anonymous voice trolling on the internet? What do you get out of it?

He’s just repeating the shit that orange man says.

• Hook 'Em 2

I think it's actually racist to insist on DEI when any position of importance should be 100% merit based.

Regale me in the tales of all Donald Trump and his children's merit-based achievements.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

So folks started digging and found out that she is in fact black. I had no idea.

I actually know what you mean. I've been under the impression this entire time that Trump is a man, and we just now learn that he's also white. WTF? How can that be? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

Interesting. During COVID I was primary caretaker for a terminally ill cancer patient. I wore a mask daily. Washed my hands religiously. Social distanced. Got vaccinated. The whole 9 yards. Still got COVID three times. Apparently, the masks didn't help much. In fact, the CDC has walked back their stance on that matter. If they're not pressing it, why are you? 

You don't understand how this works, do you.  It's ok, science can hurt closed brains.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8084286/?fbclid=IwAR21Uq021GqOhuiY4OS2JcRp_IOXBJn71vAvIlJt5DLhSuL4jcfHYuVcIQU
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8188409/
https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.2014564118

Edited by TeeDubya

7 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

I'm not being facetious at all, but you are ignoring the real reason.  I'll do my best to take you seriously and change the example from rocket launcher to fully automatic machine gun, which is a distinction without a difference to my point.  They are not hard to conceal, and only rare because they are regulated to the extent that there is not a significant non military demand.  They are still expensive, of course, but that's not the real point. 

The point is that it is perfectly legal in the United States to own a machine gun (or a rocket launcher for that matter) with the correct permit.  However, that process is justly and reasonably stringent enough as to ensure that the permit recipient is incredibly unlikely to use the machine gun in an unlawful way, or to be callus enough to allow that gun to be lost or sold to someone who would.  Add to that the penalties for Illegally possessing or converting to a fully auto is sufficient enough as to serve as a significant- if not absolute- deterrent.  

Should a handgun require the same permitting process as a full auto?  I don't think so.  But somewhere in the middle of a class III FFL and virtually nothing would be cool.

You'll have to forgive me. I am a fervent believer in the second amendment and I find it alarming that so many illiterate people cannot understand the words Shall Not Be Infringed. If you're concerned with weapons, go to the UK. They don't have guns. But, what they do have is an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings. Humans will kill and maim in any manner possible. Let's not make it harder for good people to defend themselves from those that would seek to do them harm.

• Fuck You 6

If you're concerned with weapons, go to the UK. They don't have guns. But, what they do have is an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings.

Okay, as far as blatant trolls go, he's far better than most. Kind of entertaining and hitting literally ALL of the most laughable GOP talking points. 

B-

29 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Trump seems to speak the same way at every rally and event I've ever seen him at. 

You just can't stand it that I don't fit into your pre-designed mold of what conservatives really look like and not what you want me to look like. 

You dumb bitch, everyone code switches to some degree.

Do you think I talk the same way to my uptight straight parents that I do to my friends who are some of the Gayest People in Austin? And neither do you.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

You'll have to forgive me. I am a fervent believer in the second amendment and I find it alarming that so many illiterate people cannot understand the words Shall Not Be Infringed. If you're concerned with weapons, go to the UK. They don't have guns. But, what they do have is an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings. Humans will kill and maim in any manner possible. Let's not make it harder for good people to defend themselves from those that would seek to do them harm.

I am a fervent believer in the second amendment too.  It's my unyielding opinion that every citizen militia member should have the right to a musket without permit, regulation, or penalty.

• Like 1

"HOW THE FUCK DID THE HISTORY CHANNEL KNOW THAT KAMALA HARRIS HAD A BLACK FATHER???? IT'S UNPOSSIBLE BECAUSE NO ONE GAVE A PASSING THOUGHT TO HER HERITAGE UNTIL SHE STARTED PRETENDING TO BE BLACK!!!!"

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kamala-harris-sworn-in-first-female-vice-president

the nyt too? how? how i ask? in 2020?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/07/us/politics/kamala-harris.html

someone needs to explain to me how cbs saw into the future from 2020 to see that kamala harris was going to give a rally where she stressed certain inflections to reveal that she was black four years later?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-first-black-woman-vice-president/

i don't understand where the office of vice president profile on the official white house website got this top secret information about kamala harris being black on her profile.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/vice-president-harris/

this npr story from 2020 must have had a crystal ball.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/10/933631207/claim-us-if-youre-famous

but super credible and thoughtful "biracial" surly poster with primary goal of projecting victimhood in this thread says that nobody knew the vice president was part black until a couple of weeks ago.

"seems legit."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sidis said:

"guys, i didn't know that the vice president of the united states for the last four years was mixed-race with an black father and indian mother.

but i am an enlightened and well-informed voter."

You are claiming that I should endeavor myself with researching the lineage of every would-be or current politician in the USA? Get the fuck out of here, retard. Why would anyone ever give a shit? Hell, if she was doing a decent job I'd vote for her. But, from where I'm sitting, shit doesn't look so good. Groceries are high. I've got kids to feed. Fuel is high. These kids have to travel nearly 5 miles to get to school. Should I send the 6 year old walking down the side of the road? Unemployment is high. I know those people need food to live? How will they feed themselves if they can't earn?

What a stupid fuck you are. Adhere to your party lines. I'll vote for who will get the job done.

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Prove it then. I'm stating what I witnessed. 

• Fuck You 11

Anybody watch STOPPING THE STEAL on HBO? It rolled across late last night. I watched the first 30 mins or so and recorded the rest because I'm sure my wife will want to see it as well -- and it was getting late. Seems like a pretty good look at the BS Trump's goons tried to pull though it's maybe a little dated since it's the events of four years ago.

17 minutes ago, sidis said:

the least surprising thing i've read today. you don't seem like someone who values familiarity with facts or basic information.

It's alarming that you truly believe one side is everything that is virtuous and good and the other side is evil and condemnable. Ever heard of the KKK? Remind me, which party started that little social club? 

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Everyone knows Kamala Harris was hiding her blackness at…Howard University. If he’s not a troll he’s easily the dumbest motherfucker on this site. 

Why would anyone ever care to know what college she attended? 

• Fuck You 9

You are claiming that I should endeavor myself with researching the lineage of every would-be or current politician in the USA? Get the fuck out of here, retard. Why would anyone ever give a shit? Hell, if she was doing a decent job I'd vote for her. But, from where I'm sitting, shit doesn't look so good. Groceries are high. I've got kids to feed. Fuel is high. These kids have to travel nearly 5 miles to get to school. Should I send the 6 year old walking down the side of the road? Unemployment is high. I know those people need food to live? How will they feed themselves if they can't earn?

What a stupid fuck you are. Adhere to your party lines. I'll vote for who will get the job done.

there we go. keep going, you're almost there. this is a super cogent post with a lot of strong, coherent thoughts that tie together in a well-articulated argument.

tell me more about your highly informed takes about the state of the economy...i am most interested in your statement regarding high unemployment if you don't mind. perhaps you could square it with the below:

fredgraph.png?g=1tsYk

• Hook 'Em 1