The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You are claiming that I should endeavor myself with researching the lineage of every would-be or current politician in the USA? Get the fuck out of here, retard. Why would anyone ever give a shit? Hell, if she was doing a decent job I'd vote for her. But, from where I'm sitting, shit doesn't look so good. Groceries are high. I've got kids to feed. Fuel is high. These kids have to travel nearly 5 miles to get to school. Should I send the 6 year old walking down the side of the road? Unemployment is high. I know those people need food to live? How will they feed themselves if they can't earn?

What a stupid fuck you are. Adhere to your party lines. I'll vote for who will get the job done.

Prove it then. I'm stating what I witnessed. 

Ahh yes we were so much better off in those golden days of 2020! Dipshit. 

• Haha 1

I

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You'll have to forgive me. I am a fervent believer in the second amendment and I find it alarming that so many illiterate people cannot understand the words Shall Not Be Infringed. If you're concerned with weapons, go to the UK. They don't have guns. But, what they do have is an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings. Humans will kill and maim in any manner possible. Let's not make it harder for good people to defend themselves from those that would seek to do them harm.

In 2023 in England, 244 people (all men, women, and children combined) were killed via stabbing. 

in 2023 in the USA, there were over 3,500 children killed by guns. There were 43,163 killed by guns in total.   We also had 1,600 deaths caused by stabbings.

When you say that the UK has an "alarming number of stabbings," did you mean "alarmingly low?"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, royiv said:

True. He rambles incoherently and spews made up shit and outright lies.

Then what do we call it when Kamala repeats the same weirdo slogan about what has been can be squirrel ran up the dogwood tree and claims 220 million people died in the US of COVID? Incoherent made up shit and outright lies.

• Fuck You 7

11 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You'll have to forgive me. I am a fervent believer in the second amendment and I find it alarming that so many illiterate people cannot understand the words Shall Not Be Infringed. If you're concerned with weapons, go to the UK. They don't have guns. But, what they do have is an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings. Humans will kill and maim in any manner possible. Let's not make it harder for good people to defend themselves from those that would seek to do them harm.

What’s the murder rate in the UK versus the US? I’ll hang up and listen.

12 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

You afraid to post the CDC articles because they don't fit your narrative or are they too "based" for you nowadays?

• Fuck You 5

10 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Okay, as far as blatant trolls go, he's far better than most. Kind of entertaining and hitting literally ALL of the most laughable GOP talking points. 

B-

I find it entertaining that you hang out here when you are obviously the DUFF that gets shit on at every turn. 

• Fuck You 7

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

It's alarming that you truly believe one side is everything that is virtuous and good and the other side is evil and condemnable. Ever heard of the KKK? Remind me, which party started that little social club?

now you're going to need to cite your sources. please find a quote in which i said any of those things.

the kkk was not started by a political party...but in terms of the kkk and southern democrats prior to the kennedy and nixon presidencies, i would strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with something called "the southern strategy" and ask yourself this, who would they support today? perhaps you could inform the answer to that question by asking yourself about the makeup of january 6th protestors and the fact that the proud boys, nsc-131, oath keepers - all very open racist organizations - were so intricately involved with the planning and execution of the january 6th riots.

if you have a problem with the kkk social club for some reason, have you asked yourself why you would vote for the same candidate that white supremacist groups like the kkk are supporting? do you believe modern day kkk members, oath keepers, proud boys, etc... are voting for kamala harris and tim walz or for donald trump and j.d. vance?

your bit is deteriorating quickly. you need to go back to your gambit from two pages ago.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, safe sex said:

You dumb bitch, everyone code switches to some degree.

Do you think I talk the same way to my uptight straight parents that I do to my friends who are some of the Gayest People in Austin? And neither do you.

Nope. Sure don't. I don't speak any differently to my straight Native American mother than I do to my queer as fuck sister with six adopted mixed race kids. Never crossed my mind to pretend I'm something I'm not. Try it sometime. Probably freeing for you.

• Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

Groceries are high.

Pandemic fueled inflation has dropped back to damned close to normal.  That drop took place under the Biden admin.  Importantly, inflation was a GLOBAL phenomenon.  Which western country fared the BEST - that is, which country's leadership did the best job of managing it?  That's right...USA.  Under Biden and Harris.

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Fuel is high.

Gasoline price in October 2019 (pre-pandemic): $2.69 a gallon.

Gasoline price at the gas station right by my house, today (almost October, 2024): $2.69 a gallon

You know that that means?  That means, inflation-adjusted (even if you assumed the regular low inflation rate of 2% to 2.5%)....gas prices have gone DOWN since the pre-pandemic high in 2019 -- the high that year was $2.94, even HIGHER than the $2.69 I cited above).

So, from the pre-pandemic high, after the chaos of the drop because of falling demand, then the rise because of renewed demand, Biden and Harris have brought prices not only back to where they were, but LOWER.

7 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Unemployment is high

The current unemployment rate is 4.2%.  Any rate below 5% means that the economy is functioning at full capacity.  Unemployment rates under Biden have fallen to and remained at low rates, for an extended period of time.

You are a very, very, very stupid person.

• Hook 'Em 5

12 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

I am a fervent believer in the second amendment too.  It's my unyielding opinion that every citizen militia member should have the right to a musket without permit, regulation, or penalty.

Oh, good one. So, we should only use words that existed in that timeframe then, too? Should we only cook by campfire or wood burning stove? Should we publicly harass those with darker skin tones like was the norm then as well? 

Idiot.

• Fuck You 6

Nope. Sure don't. I don't speak any differently to my straight Native American mother than I do to my queer as fuck sister with six adopted mixed race kids. Never crossed my mind to pretend I'm something I'm not. Try it sometime. Probably freeing for you.

I'd bet my entire net worth you're lying about almost everything to do with your family.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, sidis said:

there we go. keep going, you're almost there. this is a super cogent post with a lot of strong, coherent thoughts that tie together in a well-articulated argument.

tell me more about your highly informed takes about the state of the economy...i am most interested in your statement regarding high unemployment if you don't mind. perhaps you could square it with the below:

fredgraph.png?g=1tsYk

@ElChupacabra

please follow up on this. i need the information if you're willing to share.

So, we should only use words that existed in that timeframe then, too?

Clarence Thomas, in the SCOTUS Bruen decision, LITERALLY said that in considering gun regulations, we can ONLY consider gun regulations that were in place/within the "historical tradition" of the time of the adoption of the 2nd amendment.

We didn't say that.  Clarence Thomas did.  So, either apply the rule in Bruen all the way, or not at all.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, sidis said:

there we go. keep going, you're almost there. this is a super cogent post with a lot of strong, coherent thoughts that tie together in a well-articulated argument.

tell me more about your highly informed takes about the state of the economy...i am most interested in your statement regarding high unemployment if you don't mind. perhaps you could square it with the below:

fredgraph.png?g=1tsYk 

Lol did you just ruin your own argument for me? What is that massive spike in 2020? Can it be correlated to anything?

• Fuck You 4

15 minutes ago, sidis said:

"HOW THE FUCK DID THE HISTORY CHANNEL KNOW THAT KAMALA HARRIS HAD A BLACK FATHER???? IT'S UNPOSSIBLE BECAUSE NO ONE GAVE A PASSING THOUGHT TO HER HERITAGE UNTIL SHE STARTED PRETENDING TO BE BLACK!!!!"

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/kamala-harris-sworn-in-first-female-vice-president

the nyt too? how? how i ask? in 2020?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/07/us/politics/kamala-harris.html

someone needs to explain to me how cbs saw into the future from 2020 to see that kamala harris was going to give a rally where she stressed certain inflections to reveal that she was black four years later?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-first-black-woman-vice-president/

i don't understand where the office of vice president profile on the official white house website got this top secret information about kamala harris being black on her profile.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/vice-president-harris/

this npr story from 2020 must have had a crystal ball.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/10/933631207/claim-us-if-youre-famous

but super credible and thoughtful "biracial" surly poster with primary goal of projecting victimhood in this thread says that nobody knew the vice president was part black until a couple of weeks ago.

"seems legit."

also, @ElChupacabra, please stop ignoring this post and tell me how all of these mainstream outlets of information knew kamala harris was half black back in 2020 when no one gave it a passing thought, much less knew four years before she held a rally.

was it sorcery? were there adopted biracial witches involved. how could anyone have possibly known that?

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're just going to gloss over how you assumed I'm some evil demon because I have a different point of view than you? 

I'll be voting for Trump on November 5. Along with many, many others who are tired of being accused of being racist bigots simply because of their political beliefs. 

You’re a fucking moron

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I

In 2023 in England, 244 people (all men, women, and children combined) were killed via stabbing. 

in 2023 in the USA, there were over 3,500 children killed by guns. There were 43,163 killed by guns in total.   We also had 1,600 deaths caused by stabbings.

When you say that the UK has an "alarming number of stabbings," did you mean "alarmingly low?"

You do understand that the UK is like 1/5th the size of the USA, right? Of course numbers are lower. Also, let's not confuse England and the UK. Yes, England is part of the UK but they are not the same. Dig up those numbers and report back.

• Fuck You 9

Lol did you just ruin your own argument for me? What is that massive spike in 2020? Can it be correlated to anything?

Again, track all of these measures against our western counterparts, and see how much better the US has done since Biden and Harris took office compared to all of our peer nations.

And be sure not to ignore the fact that the "high fuel prices" you just complained about literally do not exist -- comparing prices today to pre-pandemic prices, fuel is literally one of the cheapest things you can buy.

And be sure not to ignore that since the pandemic unemployment spike that the whole world experienced, the US unemployment rate since Biden and Harris took over has been on an amazing streak of being low as hell.

I know that facts and data just piss people like you off, but fuck your feelings.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Then what do we call it when Kamala repeats the same weirdo slogan about what has been can be squirrel ran up the dogwood tree and claims 220 million people died in the US of COVID? Incoherent made up shit and outright lies.

She misspoke one single time and said “million” instead of “thousand” and you’re trying to equate this to Trump’s incessant stream of lies and fairy tales? You are not a serious person.

• Hook 'Em 6

200.gif?resize=556,200

you said unemployment was high today and that's why you would not vote for kamala harris. it is currently 2024. unemployment is at record lows as demonstrated by the chart i provided for you since i know you don't seek out factual information on your own.

that's why i was interested in your take on the present economy and that unemployment was so high that you needed to send someone walking down a highway or something.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Again, you'll have to forgive me if I can't take you seriously when you claim I'm racist or bigoted when I am LITERALLY bi-racial with an ADOPTED bi-racial child in addition to my own offspring. In fact, I think Candace Owens hit the nail on the head when she said that liberals are inherently racist because they constantly bring up race even when it's not germane to the conversation.

Holy shit Candace Owens. Sweet jumped up Jesus. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

You do understand that the UK is like 1/5th the size of the USA, right? Of course numbers are lower. Also, let's not confuse England and the UK. Yes, England is part of the UK but they are not the same. Dig up those numbers and report back.

It was for the UK. I mistyped. So given the size difference, we would expect to see about 1000 gun deaths a year in the US? Is that right? 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, royiv said:

What’s the murder rate in the UK versus the US? I’ll hang up and listen.

You really want to compare between the melting pot that the US is and the predominantly white UK? I mean, we can but I don't think your going to like what the data suggests.

• Fuck You 8

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

In 2022, US murder rate per 100k people: 6.3

In 2024, UK murder rate per 100k people: 0.97

Data is a bitch, ain't it?

• Hook 'Em 4

You really want to compare between the melting pot that the US is and the predominantly white UK? I mean, we can but I don't think your going to like what the data suggests.

So you're conceding your prior argument that gun deaths in the US were about the same as knife deaths in the US, per capita?

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

UK: 80% white.

US: 60% white.

The US is only 25% less white than the UK....yet has a murder rate that is more than SIX TIMES that of the UK.

Data continues to be a bitch, and to make you its bitch.

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Clarence Thomas, in the SCOTUS Bruen decision, LITERALLY said that in considering gun regulations, we can ONLY consider gun regulations that were in place/within the "historical tradition" of the time of the adoption of the 2nd amendment.

We didn't say that.  Clarence Thomas did.  So, either apply the rule in Bruen all the way, or not at all.

You never stopped to think that maybe they left it intentionally vague because they anticipated evolution of warfare? 

This still doesn't even address the fact that the 2A is there to protect against tyrannical government.

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In 2022, US murder rate per 100k people: 6.3

In 2024, UK murder rate per 100k people: 0.97

Data is a bitch, ain't it?

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

So you're conceding your prior argument that gun deaths in the US were about the same as knife deaths in the US, per capita?

you guys obviously missed where the "biracial" guy said that you can't compare them on a per capita basis because the u.k. is all white people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Again, track all of these measures against our western counterparts, and see how much better the US has done since Biden and Harris took office compared to all of our peer nations.

And be sure not to ignore the fact that the "high fuel prices" you just complained about literally do not exist -- comparing prices today to pre-pandemic prices, fuel is literally one of the cheapest things you can buy.

And be sure not to ignore that since the pandemic unemployment spike that the whole world experienced, the US unemployment rate since Biden and Harris took over has been on an amazing streak of being low as hell.

I know that facts and data just piss people like you off, but fuck your feelings.

You mean our predominantly white, predominantly male, predominantly conservative western counterparts? Which side are you on? 

• Fuck You 9

I have to say this is one of the worst trolls in recent memory on this site. I really can't think of another one that is as stupid as this motherfucker. You old timers will have to regale us with stories of those who were worse, but damn this guy sucks at this.

You never stopped to think that maybe they left it intentionally vague because they anticipated evolution of warfare? 

Yet the rule pronounced in Bruen is anything but vague.  It allows no room for vagueness: if a specific type of gun regulation didn't exist in 1789, it is unconstitutional.

Try again.

This still doesn't even address the fact that the 2A is there to protect against tyrannical government.

A take that the right-wing talking heads you listen to say, yet is factually incorrect.  The context and writing on the 2nd Amendment at the time reflects that the purpose of having arms available to the population was because the US did not have much in the way of a standing army to defend against threats.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong, or do you just chug like gallons of Monster Energy Wrongness Juice to keep you going?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

UK: 80% white.

US: 60% white.

The US is only 25% less white than the UK....yet has a murder rate that is more than SIX TIMES that of the UK.

Data continues to be a bitch, and to make you its bitch.

You intentionally minimalizing the massive distinction between 25% less whites is...well, expected. You claim data is your friend yet you are only proving that the whiter the country the lesser the crime statistics. I don't want a white country. But, it appears you do. 

• Fuck You 11

I am negging every one of this trolls posts. Goddamn you are dumb @ElChupacabra. Willfully. You almost connect the dots and then you fall back on all the orange mans talking points. I can talk to 100k trump voters and to a fucking T, they spout the same things. No variation in thoughts. Just whatever they saw that day online. 

I am positive you are as bi-racial as I am, you are lying about any care about anyone but yourself, and you use these lies to justify your hatred toward everyone that you believe has prevented you from succeeding to the level you believe you are owed. I am also 100% sure you put hands on a women at some point in your life.

I was hoping to see the claims I heard from a coworker today. He hated libtards because they are trying to take everything to crypto and get rid of all money. Uhh your boy literally just started/endorsed a crypto this week. He short circuited and walked out.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

you guys obviously missed where the "biracial" guy said that you can't compare them on a per capita basis because the u.k. is all white people.

You hard of reading or something? Or do you just intentionally put on this dumbass schtick? 

• Fuck You 8