The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

But, what they do have is an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings. Humans will kill and maim in any manner possible.

Stabbing deaths per 100,000 people in the United States, 2022:  .52

Stabbing deaths per 100,000 people in Germany, 2022:   .16

Stabbing deaths per 100,000 people in the United Kingdom, 2022: .08

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I don’t think that’s true. Places don’t have beliefs. Humans have rights- endowed to them by their creator, and I have no interest in fleeing my family’s home of 180 years and three federal Republics to accommodate people who think otherwise. 

Nor should you. However, I would caution you that if it does end up being relegated to state by state basis, your state may not be one that you are proud to call home any more. Although, I would encourage you to stay and continue to stand for what you believe in even if those beliefs may or may not differ from my own. 

Personally, I believe women should have choice of what they do with their own bodies but I also believe that there has to be agreement among the parents. Should the father want to keep the child and provide for it, I see no reason why his wishes should go unheard. 

• Fuck You 8

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Stabbing deaths per 100,000 people in the United States, 2022:  .52

Stabbing deaths per 100,000 people in Germany, 2022:   .16

Stabbing deaths per 100,000 people in the United Kingdom, 2022: .08

Again, you are intentionally discrediting that there is a massive population difference between those three countries. You also seem to refuse to admit that the countries you want to cherry pick are predominantly white. 

Quick glance says there are at least eight American CITIES with higher populations than Germany. Cities, my boy. Not states. When you have a dense population of humans you inherently have more crime. I believe the Bible even makes mention of that somewhere. 

Also, most of those cities I alluded to are the highest contributors to crime statistics in the US and the majority of them are Democrat controlled. Shocking. 

Edited by ElChupacabra
  • Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

This dude interestingly comes up with the same lies about his background and family that Chrispy did, and talks in the exact same way.

Never heard of him but what leads you to believe I am lying about my background? Is it that your ilk have conditioned you to believe that anyone on the other side could never possess compassion or acceptance or love for their brethren? 

• Fuck You 8

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

Again, you are intentionally discrediting that there is a massive population difference between those three countries. You also seem to refuse to admit that the countries you want to cherry pick are predominantly white. 

do you understand what "per capita" means?

what difference does it make that the comparison countries are "predominately white?"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

So your working theory is that people of color commit more crimes than white people. 

You are a racist POS just like your Orange idol.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

What do you think per capita means, dipshit?

You answered your own question with the last word.

These people are dumber than you can conceive of....and millions of them will vote in November, 100X more confident in their idiocy than you are in your competence.  It's the way of the stupids.  Dunning Kruger as an immutable law of the universe.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

do you understand what "per capita" means?

what difference does it make that the comparison countries are "predominately white?"

I do. Unfortunately, when we compare per capital with countries that have populations smaller than most major American cities the data gets a bit...skewed. 

• Fuck You 12

Never heard of him but what leads you to believe I am lying about my background? Is it that your ilk have conditioned you to believe that anyone on the other side could never possess compassion or acceptance or love for their brethren? 

YOU ARE LYING. Bitch, most of us have been on message boards for well over 20 years and have seen thousands of you. Grand assertions, both sides, find a poster you can talk to that you act sympathetic to. This playbook is as old as this shit has existed. You are equivalent to this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

YOU ARE LYING. Bitch, most of us have been on message boards for well over 20 years and have seen thousands of you. Grand assertions, both sides, find a poster you can talk to that you act sympathetic to. This playbook is as old as this shit has existed. You are equivalent to this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Weird. I have no idea what that lunatic did to you but I'm sorry he/she/they/it disturbed you so. 

• Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I do. Unfortunately, when we compare per capital with countries that have populations smaller than most major American cities the data gets a bit...skewed. 

per capital? i'm not sure you do.

germany has a population of 84.7 million people. the united kingdom has a population of 68.5 million.

when you say those countries are smaller than most major american cities, can you point me to which american cities are larger than 68.5 and 84.7 million people?

the idea of per capita statistics is to provide a contextual comparison on a more apples to apples basis vs. absolute differences...to unskew the data if you will. yet, you say that doing it on a per capita basis skews the data. explain that to me. how is it unfair to compare per capita data between germany and the united states? germany is not smaller than most american major cities. so what is it? just that they have a higher % of white people again? perhaps cite the central limit theorem in your response.

Edited by sidis
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

Weird. I have no idea what that lunatic did to you but I'm sorry he/she/they/it disturbed you so. 

Holy shit. Bwahahahha

You are clearly lying about everything. The kid, the race, everything. You are 16 years old I guess.

• Haha 1

Nope. Not my working theory. The data suggests it. Isn't that right @Brisketexan

Actually, the data plainly shows that adjusting for race is mostly irrelevant. 

The US has 2X the non-white population as the UK does (40% non-white in the US vs. 20% non-white in the UK).  If non-whites were responsible for most all violent crime, and crime rate correlated solely to race, then you would expect the US murder rate to be 2X that of the UK.

Instead, it is over 6X that of the UK.  So, your argument that the data correlates violent crime rates with race dies a quick death when you actually look at the....actual data.

• Hook 'Em 2

Ummmm, I live in the largest American city, and at 8.6 million people we are significantly smaller than the UK (66.97 million) and Germany (83.8 million). You are an absolute moron.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

per capital? i'm not sure you do.

germany has a population of 84.7 million people. the united kingdom has a population of 68.5 million.

when you say those countries are smaller than most major american cities, can you point me to which american cities are larger than 68.5 and 84.7 million people?

Typos happen. I meant to say states not cities and countries. You'll have to forgive me. I'm one being interacting with [checks notes] approximately 30 different people all at once. 

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Holy shit. Bwahahahha

You are clearly lying about everything. The kid, the race, everything. You are 16 years old I guess.

You know what? I really could not care less what a middle aged white man thinks. 

• Fuck You 8

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Typos happen. I meant to say states not cities and countries. You'll have to forgive me. I'm one being interacting with [checks notes] approximately 30 different people all at once. 

You know what? I really could not care less what a middle aged white man thinks. 

The largest state by population (California) is still fucking smaller than both the UK and Germany. Go fuck yourself.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

okay galaxy brain, i will repeat my question then giving you the benefit of your opportunity to correct yourself in stating that you intended to say that the countries are smaller than most american states, not cities.

with the benefit of your correction, which states in the united states are bigger in population than germany (84.7 million) and the united kingdom (68.5 million)?

last i checked, california is the largest population state so let me know.

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The largest state by population (California) is still fucking smaller than the UK and Germany. Go fuck yourself.

So, one US state has half the population of an entire country and you can't see how per capita measurements can be skewed by that? Go fuck yourself. 

• Fuck You 11

Just now, sidis said:

okay galaxy brain, i will repeat my question then giving you the benefit of your opportunity to correct yourself in stating that you intended to say that the countries are smaller than most american states, not cities.

with the benefit of your correction, which states in the united states are bigger in population than germany (84.7 million) and the united kingdom (68.5 million)?

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Ooh, really holding my feet to the flames, aren't you? So, we can combine two states and exceed the population of Germany and you're caught up on my mistake? Well, well, well. I have certainly been humbled 🤣

• Fuck You 12

El Chupa is at least correct about one thing. 

White people from Europe (Christian, capitalist, supposed "freedom" seekers) enacted a genocide on Native Americans to colonize and seize a continent. Along with treaty after treaty being broken by the Christian-capitalists, the genocidal legacy has been devastating and the effects are complex and run deep. Emasculation, being one (which often produces the macho over-compensation seen here).

If he is who he says he is.... then what he doesn't realize is how his consciousness and worldview have been largely colonized by the conquerors. Specifically, the ideology of the descendants of the conquerors. Via Fox, churches, online misinformation, echo chambers, etc.. An ideology which is now deeply fascist.

Frankly, it's sad. I find myself feeling pity ... though I suspect he will trash this comment. 

(Yes, over the years traveling in the southwest, I have been on a few reservations and talked to 10-20 Native Americans about ideas, art, nature, politics, etc. It is always a massive learning experience for me and my girlfriend.)

Ooh, really holding my feet to the flames, aren't you? So, we can combine two states and exceed the population of Germany and you're caught up on my mistake? Well, well, well. I have certainly been humbled 🤣

What are the two largest states by population, and what is their population?

1 minute ago, BevoAbyss said:

El Chupa is at least correct about one thing. 

White people from Europe (Christian, capitalist, supposed "freedom" seekers) enacted a genocide on Native Americans to colonize and seize a continent. Along with treaty after treaty being broken by the Christian-capitalists, the genocidal legacy has been devastating and the effects are complex and run deep. Emasculation, being one (which often produces the macho over-compensation seen here).

If he is who he says he is.... then what he doesn't realize is how his consciousness and worldview have been largely colonized by the conquerors. Specifically, the ideology of the descendants of the conquerors. Via Fox, churches, online misinformation, echo chambers, etc.. An ideology which is now deeply fascist.

Frankly, it's sad. I find myself feeling pity ... though I suspect he will trash this comment. 

(Yes, over the years traveling in the southwest, I have been on a few reservations and talked to 10-20 Native Americans about ideas, art, nature, politics, etc. It is always a massive learning experience for me and my girlfriend.)

You truly believe that Europeans are responsible for the Trail of Tears? And the forced relocation of Natives to Indian Territory? 

• Fuck You 12

4 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

you said most american states, now you're combining the two largest states. (you're still wrong by the way, california and texas combined still have about 16 million fewer people than germany.) don't get mad at me. i am just on a quest to understand and empathize with my fellow citizen.

now that we have established that, tell me why it "skews" the data to do a per capita basis comparison between a country of 300 million and 84 million? again, please consult the central limit theorem in crafting your response.

Edited by sidis
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

All brought on by your white friends on this site and their ancestors. 

But, wait! You believe the system is inherently racist. If that is true. How did your friends "made it out of the most crushing poverty and social situations our country has to offer"?

Actually, probably most of us do not believe racism is inherent to our system. 

That is actual critical race theory, or one aspect of it. 

I suspect that most of us believe that American racism is exogenous and perpetrated and perpetuated by groups of individuals. 

Whether racism is inherent to the United States of America, or exogenous, there remains a shit load of it, which you are proving on an individual basis. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You truly believe that Europeans are responsible for the Trail of Tears? And the forced relocation of Natives to Indian Territory? 

Hahaha we are talking to a middle schooler. What the fuck? Get off the internet lil man.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

you said most american states, now you're combining the two largest states. don't get mad at me? i am just on a quest to understand and empathize with my fellow citizen.

now that we have established that, tell me why it "skews" the data to do a per capita basis comparison between a country of 300 million and 84 million? again, please consult the central limit theorem in crafting your response.

How can we reliably compare two entirely different civilizations where one has a predominantly white populace that had their guns taken away 100 years ago and a population as diverse as ours where guns are bountiful. How do you think the per capita on gun crime couldn't be skewed? Did you forget that that's where that point of contention began? 

• Fuck You 12

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Has everyone gotten their shots in? Are we done here yet?

yes-getting-warmed-up.gif

actually, i'm not. i just needed to kill some time for the last hour waiting on someone and this shit-for-brains helped me out.

i then transitioned to contemplating the fact that i have to share roads with someone like this. not encouraging.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, sidis said:

yes-getting-warmed-up.gif

actually, i'm not. i just needed to kill some time for the last hour waiting on someone and this shit-for-brains helped me out.

i then transitioned to contemplating the fact that i have to share roads with someone like this. not encouraging.

You are sharing the road with his parents. Not much better but there is hope.