The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Y'all think they supersized their double big mac meals?

Seriously, if we're going to allow dumbshits to carry assault rifles in public, then at least make it illegal to carry them in the ready position. Slung over shoulders with the barrel pointing straight up or down, unloaded. 

I’ve long stated this. Carrying in a low ready makes you an imminent threat of opening fire. I should be able to shoot you in self-defense and have a 100% defense if I establish you were carrying in a low ready.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I’ve long stated this. Carrying in a low ready makes you an imminent threat of opening fire. I should be able to shoot you in self-defense and have a 100% defense if I establish you were carrying in a low ready.

Sorry, missed the edit window. Imagine you carrying a handgun in a similar “low ready” - everyone would rightly say “you had a loaded pistol drawn and in your hand, ready to fire.” A rifle is no different.
Fuck these assholes.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Took a stroll through Sage's twitter. So she's a full blown MAGA. Didn't have that on my bingo card. 

She’s been like that for years.

Anti-vax, anti-Obama, and besides she’s making money in that world now since those ESPN checks aren’t rolling in anymore

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ll take things that never happened Alex…for $1000

Alex: IT’S THE DAILY DOUBLE!

From Chat GPT:

Data on voting patterns by race and gender, particularly for Black women, are not available from the era of emancipation through much of the early 20th century. The 15th Amendment in 1870 gave Black men the right to vote, but systemic disenfranchisement (like Jim Crow laws, literacy tests, and poll taxes) severely limited Black voter participation until the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Additionally, women, including Black women, did not secure the right to vote until the 19th Amendment was passed in 1920. However, due to voter suppression in the South, Black women were largely prevented from voting until after the Voting Rights Act.

Here’s a general summary of the modern era, post-1965, for Black women’s voting trends in U.S. presidential elections (based on available data):

1. **1968 (Nixon vs. Humphrey)**: No precise gender breakdown available, but a majority of Black voters supported the Democratic candidate, Hubert Humphrey.
2. **1972 (Nixon vs. McGovern)**: Around 87% of Black voters supported George McGovern (Democrat), but specific data for Black women are not available.
3. **1976 (Carter vs. Ford)**: Roughly 83% of Black voters supported Jimmy Carter (Democrat). Again, no specific breakdown by gender.
4. **1980 (Reagan vs. Carter)**: Around 83% of Black voters supported Jimmy Carter (Democrat), with estimates showing similar trends among Black women.
5. **1984 (Reagan vs. Mondale)**: Roughly 91% of Black voters supported Walter Mondale (Democrat), and a significant majority of Black women were part of this group.
6. **1988 (Bush vs. Dukakis)**: 89% of Black voters supported Michael Dukakis (Democrat). Black women were highly likely to follow this trend.
7. **1992 (Clinton vs. Bush)**: Approximately 83% of Black voters supported Bill Clinton (Democrat), with Black women voting at similarly high levels.
8. **1996 (Clinton vs. Dole)**: About 84% of Black voters supported Bill Clinton (Democrat), with a majority of Black women again showing strong support.
9. **2000 (Bush vs. Gore)**: 90% of Black voters supported Al Gore (Democrat), and Black women strongly backed Gore as well.
10. **2004 (Bush vs. Kerry)**: 88% of Black voters supported John Kerry (Democrat), with similar support among Black women.
11. **2008 (Obama vs. McCain)**: 96% of Black women supported Barack Obama (Democrat).
12. **2012 (Obama vs. Romney)**: 96% of Black women again supported Barack Obama.
13. **2016 (Clinton vs. Trump)**: 94% of Black women supported Hillary Clinton (Democrat).
14. **2020 (Biden vs. Trump)**: 93% of Black women supported Joe Biden (Democrat).

In the modern era, Black women have consistently voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic candidate, often at higher rates than any other demographic group. Data on specific percentages are largely available from around 1980 onward, but gender-specific voting statistics before that are limited. 

Would you like more detailed information on any particular election or period?

So if he wins, Donnie is going to impose a 200% tariff on John Deere should Deere take manufacturing to Mexico.  This is to "protect" American farmers.

Let's walk our way through this . . . US demand for Deere products will rightfully plummet.  Overall demand for similar products will not.  So, effective supply will drop and demand for alternatives will rise.  What exactly is going to happen to prices on the alternatives, and how does this protect the American farmer?

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I had forgotten about this meme I found the first time Dotard ran.  I'm considering making it into a yard sign and covertly placing it in the neighborhood christian nationalist/trumper's yard overnight.

magajesus.JPG.59f25b8a2d0b37bb1977e015381a224a.JPG

You know what will aggravate them more is making Jesus brown/black

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

25 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So if he wins, Donnie is going to impose a 200% tariff on John Deere should Deere takes manufacturing to Mexico.  This is to "protect" American farmers.

Let's walk our way through this . . . US demand for Deere products will rightfully plummet.  Overall demand for similar products will not.  So, supply will drop and demand for alternatives will rise.  What exactly is going to happen to prices on the alternatives, and how does this protect the American farmer?

That’s a lot of thinkin and talkin which is not replicated in Trump or his cult members. They do not value intellectual honesty, only Trump.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

You should see how they order their fast food

GYSNjK-akAMteCf?format=jpg&name=medium

Outside of the Family Guy chart, how should we distinguish between 2 good guys with guns vs 2 guys who are about to shoot up the place? Do we wait until they get 100 rounds off at the  customers? 

Also it's not an unreasonable thought to be afraid for your life when these two guys walk in with enough guns/ammo to take out a platoon. If I'm also armed, would/should a Texas jury convict me to firing on these 2? Better safe than sorry.

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So if he wins, Donnie is going to impose a 200% tariff on John Deere should Deere takes manufacturing to Mexico.  This is to "protect" American farmers.

Let's walk our way through this . . . US demand for Deere products will rightfully plummet.  Overall demand for similar products will not.  So, supply will drop and demand for alternatives will rise.  What exactly is going to happen to prices on the alternatives, and how does this protect the American farmer?

People will buy a lot of Kubotas.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Outside of the Family Guy chart, how should we distinguish between 2 good guys with guns vs 2 guys who are about to shoot up the place? Do we wait until they get 100 rounds off at the  customers? 

Also it's not an unreasonable thought to be afraid for your life when these two guys walk in with enough guns/ammo to take out a platoon. If I'm also armed, would/should a Texas jury convict me to firing on these 2? Better safe than sorry.

I will tell you that if you dropped both of them, I would not convict.

They have magazines in - the weapon is plainly loaded.

They are carrying the weapon with their finger right next to the trigger.

They are carrying the weapon at a low ready.

As someone who has carried more than a few firearms in my day, I can tell you that functionally 100% of the time, if I am carrying a long gun that is 1) loaded, 2) is at a low ready, with 3) my finger adjacent to the trigger, I am prepared and/or planning to fire that weapon in an instant.  It's the difference between having a pistol in a holster vs. having it out and in your hand at a low ready.  You are prepared to fire should you wish to do so.  That makes you an imminent threat to shoot, in my opinion.  I think it is reasonable to assess such person as a threat, and neutralize the threat.  After all, that's the obligation of every "good guy with a gun," right?  To protect us all from such threats?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's not about protecting the American farmer, it's about punishing any company who is taking a job out of the US. Of course John Deere would just be using a treaty negotiated and signed by the Trump admin to move their manufacturing to Mexico. 

Regardless a tariff or keeping the jobs in America will increase the cost to the American farmer. 

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's not about protecting the American farmer, it's about punishing any company who is taking a job out of the US. Of course John Deere would just be using a treaty negotiated and signed by the Trump admin to move their manufacturing to Mexico. 

Regardless a tariff or keeping the jobs in America will increase the cost to the American farmer. 

Well, he DID imply it was to protect the American farmer.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Family guy chart actually does work, it's nearly always white people shooting up places anytime there's a mass shooting.

17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The fuck is “vudu?”

It's becoming Fandango at Home.  Those fucking dirty Haitians like to stream movies while they eat dogs and cats.  They pirate the movies and ship them back to Haiti to the losers who haven't left.  Got to get rid of them ASAP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Took a stroll through Sage's twitter. So she's a full blown MAGA. Didn't have that on my bingo card. 

she entered my radar like 5-6 years ago when some band she was interviewing at the na all star weekend tried to make some really benign political statement and she angrily snatched the mic away and leered at the guy. next thing i know she’s screaming dumbass political shit from a megaphone every time i hear her, only unlike the band she was interviewing, her political opinions skew towards hatred, fear, and lying. fuck sage steele.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

image.jpeg.a2accc154e1b3b047152370aba8f5352.jpeg

We can win the Civil War if we can strategically make them run 100 yards in hot weather. 

Which brings up another one of my brain-turd droppings:  Why are the same rotund “Patriots” who are scared of giving themselves a once a year Covid shot so happy to jab themselves weekly with Ozempic?    

Will y’all please tell your Maga relatives and neighbors that the same company who brought you Covid vaccines is making the fat people shot?    While not a perfect solution to voting problems, we need them to stop getting injections and let diabetes do its work.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dont worry. You can still make fun of the new Chik fil a streaming service. 

Is that when you eat so many Chicfila nuggets at a kids birthday party and after a copious amount of beers later that your wife has to ask if you’re ok on the toilet and then leaves the bedroom while gagging when you open the toilet room door?

….. asking for a friend.