The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

16 hours ago, Pancho said:

0:47 several landwhales wearing tents for shirts appear, walking up the path behind her, quite improbably under their own power and making good speed, I am reminded of the charging hippo.

Also, is that supposed to be some famous building behind her? I am sure I have no idea as I do not frequent land-locked states where they produce this sort of ying-yang whiny music.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

7 hours ago, Goofyboy said:

Why are these people so fucking stupid and when you tell them they are wrong, they double down?? This image is floating around FB with the caption “FB keeps deleting this…”. No shit!!! It’s an AI image. Fucking morons.

938b3509d0aa48f131d65becef0191f7.jpg

They believe it, they believe it, they believe it. They believe it even more if they know you don't believe it.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Elmo posted this at 2:54 AM.

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

He was definitely spanking it to this right after he posted it, wasn't he?

Or sliding into her DMs.

Are we sure she's even human?  These AI videos are getting pretty realistic looking, but she does look like she had the Mar-a-Lago facelift.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

0:47 several landwhales wearing tents for shirts appear, walking up the path behind her, quite improbably under their own power and making good speed, I am reminded of the charging hippo.

Also, is that supposed to be some famous building behind her? I am sure I have no idea as I do not frequent land-locked states where they produce this sort of ying-yang whiny music.

She was this close to tipping over in the first five seconds. I felt her pain below tho. Still laughed in both instances.

IMG_0231.jpeg